You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
Joe, hapless Joe, there you go again spewing filth that just wasn't said. Trump was not out there screaming that all Mexicans were rapist and drug dealers, why are you like a good little Eichmann, repeat the liberal mantra?

You really think the lack of the word "All" exempts him from the obvious racism of his statements? Hey, why don't you travel to Pilsen in Chicago and tell some of the "Bad Hombres" that.

I guess not. Trump said that drugs like Heroin is coming across with people like MS-13, do you want more of this Joe?

Guy, the drugs aren't the problem, the guns are..

Are you such a Nazi to want Latino's and Blacks to die in the inner cities because of these actions? How is it going in south side Chicago, Joe? Still have 2 houses? Why are you such a hypocrite Joe?

Are you still babbling incoherently?
So what you are saying is that the illegal guns, that Eric Holder let get away, now they are coming back across the border with drugs and those are the problems? Thank you for pointing out the failed Eric(the racist)Holder Joe. You are a good little Eichmann, Seig Heil , Joe. HRC salutes you. You still aren't FAIR for having 2 houses Joe. Why wont you share your other house with those that aren't as fortunate as you are Joe? Fucking Hypocrite.

thK9QEJ3YO.jpg

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.
oh bullshit....why would a vote for a third party help just clinton and not trump?...if either one of them cant convince someone to vote for them,thats on them,not the people who wont for them...maybe you whiners need to grow a set and man up.....

It's always a choice between the lesser of two evils.

AFAIC. hiLIARY is pure evil and must be stopped.

If you've read the Wikileaks and are still too fucking stupid to recognize that, stay home. You're a c#nt who should be barred from voting for life.

That's the way to fix the system. Continue to vote for the lesser of two evils or you are stupid, and should be barred from voting. Keep up the good fight, Zander. :salute:
i must concur....

I would rather stick needles in my eyes than vote for Trump or Clinton.
Thank you for not exercising your constitutional right and making sure Trump wins. Early voting is showing Trump surging because HRC cant excite a room full of horny boys. Liberals just don't have anything to vote for her. Such a failure that the leftwing nominated, Right Joe? Seig Heil?

You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I have enough self-respect and patriotism to vote for the most logical, experienced, and sane candidate - therefore, I will vote for Hillary Clinton.
you would vote for her just because she is a democrat,even if you thought she is the worst candidate in the history of voting....you know it and everyone here knows it....and that aint being patriotic,thats being a dipshit....

Nope, will vote for Trump tomorrow, it's the only way to stop the hildabitch and her SCOTUS nominations. May not work, but at least I can say I gave it a shot. If you don't vote or vote 3rd party you may as well be voting for the hildabitch and her nominations.
once again....bullshit....

Let's hear it

Okay.

Hillary is merely a corrupt politician.

Trump is a dangerous Nazi with absolutely no idea what he is doing.

This shouldn't even be a discussion.
so vote for that corruption anyway joe.....remember the days when character mattered?...
Joe doesn't have character, he has 2 houses and doesn't want to share them. Libidiots can have theirs, but we are supposed to give up ours. Seig Heil Joe.

It isn't about the poor people.
It is about all of us.
It is about America's transformation from a Democratic Republic nation to a Plutocratic Corporatocracy.

Bullshit. IF that's the case, it's because Republicans, not Democrats, sold out to the corporations.

You see, when you ask a wingnut when this change happened, he usually has to admit it happened when the Republicans were in charge.
and democrats havent joe?....are you that blind?....

It isn't about the poor people.
It is about all of us.
It is about America's transformation from a Democratic Republic nation to a Plutocratic Corporatocracy.

Bullshit. IF that's the case, it's because Republicans, not Democrats, sold out to the corporations.

You see, when you ask a wingnut when this change happened, he usually has to admit it happened when the Republicans were in charge.
and democrats havent joe?....are you that blind?....
Joe has his head so far up Uranus , that he is blind with shit.

th5PT2GCMS.jpg

Voting for a third party that can't possibly win is also stupid. Voting for a third party only makes sense if there is a viable candidate - and Aleppo Johnson is not a viable candidate. Think about it...
maybe to someone like you....but then you die hard party people are the reason the people in this country are at each others throats....think about it.....

Voting for a third party that can't possibly win is also stupid. Voting for a third party only makes sense if there is a viable candidate - and Aleppo Johnson is not a viable candidate. Think about it...
its not stupid if everyone grew a spine and joined, then voila, magically theyre viable

Growing a stupid spine doesn't solve anything or make an idiot a viable candidate. Think about it...
The reason candidates x, y, z are "not viable" is because the MAJORITY settle for the "not viable" narrative which DE FACTO makes it a self fulfilling prophecy.

Its completely backwards.

No, the reason they aren't viable is because they are not QUALIFIED.
you should take your own advice and think about what you just said......there have been plenty of 3 rd party people who have been just as qualified as the ones from the big 2....

Joe, hapless Joe, there you go again spewing filth that just wasn't said. Trump was not out there screaming that all Mexicans were rapist and drug dealers, why are you like a good little Eichmann, repeat the liberal mantra?

You really think the lack of the word "All" exempts him from the obvious racism of his statements? Hey, why don't you travel to Pilsen in Chicago and tell some of the "Bad Hombres" that.

I guess not. Trump said that drugs like Heroin is coming across with people like MS-13, do you want more of this Joe?

Guy, the drugs aren't the problem, the guns are..

Are you such a Nazi to want Latino's and Blacks to die in the inner cities because of these actions? How is it going in south side Chicago, Joe? Still have 2 houses? Why are you such a hypocrite Joe?

Are you still babbling incoherently?
So what you are saying is that the illegal guns, that Eric Holder let get away, now they are coming back across the border with drugs and those are the problems? Thank you for pointing out the failed Eric(the racist)Holder Joe. You are a good little Eichmann, Seig Heil , Joe. HRC salutes you. You still aren't FAIR for having 2 houses Joe. Why wont you share your other house with those that aren't as fortunate as you are Joe? Fucking Hypocrite.

View attachment 95220
I thought you guys go on about it's not the guns that are the problem...it's not the access to guns that is the problem...it's the people who use guns. So......now why are you all upset about the guns?

Two years ago when I lived in solidly Red Louisiana, I'd be voting third party. I haven't voted for the GOP since 04 and my vote would have been worthless. So why not send a message.

Now I'm in one of the battleground states and voting third party does seem like wasting my vote. So Hillary it is.

Not voting FOR Trump then at least vote AGAINST Clinton by pulling the lever for Trump. Any vote for a third party is just helping Clinton. You whiners need to grow a set of balls and man up.
oh bullshit....why would a vote for a third party help just clinton and not trump?...if either one of them cant convince someone to vote for them,thats on them,not the people who wont for them...maybe you whiners need to grow a set and man up.....
Because Clinton is having the polls rigged and fraud committed Trump is not. ANY vote that's merely to be an Anti Trump vote is helping Clinton.

Because Clinton is having the polls rigged and fraud committed Trump is not. ANY vote that's merely to be an Anti Trump vote is helping Clinton.
You know who always starts questioning the polls in the final month? Losers.

The polls will be accurate in November just like the polls accurately called Trump throughout the primary process.

The polls will be accurate in November just like the polls accurately called Trump throughout the primary process.
Just like they were accurate for the democraps in Michigan? Brexit? I can go on and on....keep shoveling shit in your mouth...its amusing.

well, maybe the GOP shouldn't have nominated a Nazi, then.
So, it's okay to burn down buildings and attack people just because you think they are Nazis? Interesting. What would you do to them if you think they are "Zionists"? Round them up and put them in a "work" or "reeducation" camp? Execution? Isn't that what you do to people you despise and hate?

Agreed, but now I'm past caring. I voted yesterday. While we could have a "Dewey defeats Truman" situation, the odds are Hillary will win and, if I'm correct, Trump really doesn't want to win. He just wants the freedom to bitch for the next 4 years until Hillary retires.

Anyone with Real Self-Respect will VOTE AGAINST this:

bohica copy.jpg

Forum List

Back