"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."
Graham may as well resign now, or at least announce he won't seek re-election.
Trump understands us, Graham obviously does not.

Graham is the epitome of a political windsock. He has almost no credibility because his loyalties shift faster than a manual transmission.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?
Meh, Trump was already going down as the worst presidential modern history. Lindsey had an outburst. Looks like he was quickly "re-educated".

Lady Lindsey may have finally shat the bed if he actually said that to Trump. He tried using Trump, just like nearly all other RINOs. I'd trust Tulsi Gabbard's word before Graham's. At least with her you'd know where you stand. The same is true of Rand Paul.

Trump is the user. And nothing that Lindsay said was wrong.

What I find highly laughable it’s people like you who are still devoted to this useless, incompetent, twit.

Do you really hate immigrants that much?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

Yes. Graham was right. Rump (and his incessant idiotic tweets... his digital big mouth) was his own worst enemy... proving himself intellectually unfit for office.

Lindsey got that one right. Trump threw it all away because he can't shut his damned mouth.

Not anymore. SC remembers what his arrogant ignorance did to our Soybean farmers.
Don't they remember the money Trump gave them?

Don't they remember the money Trump gave them?
He forced them into welfare because he is a stupid, selfish man. That whole market went to Brazil permanently.

Where is your source to back that up.
It was in the news for months and posted here. Trump destroyed our Soybean farmers...cost them 187 million claiming that trade wars are easy to win. That whole market went to Brazil permanently.. and our farmers get welfare. Trump is a pig.

It was in the news for months and posted here. Trump destroyed our Soybean farmers...cost them 187 million claiming that trade wars are easy to win. That whole market went to Brazil permanently.. and our farmers get welfare. Trump is a pig.
You know when I say something like that it is not believed. So prove it.

So you think we are supposed to believe Bob Woodward?

61621859e8a94c063d22ba7ee05a29b7--calvin-and-hobbes-wallpaper-comic-strips.jpg

How did Trump destroy our Soybean farmers? Tariffs are imposed on importers, not exporters.

Forum List

Back