"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

One Congressperson objected. They took a vote. It failed and they moved on.

it's happened before.

No violence. NO nothing
Why wasn't she called a traitor? There is no difference between what she did and the members of Congress did on Jan. 6th.

The fact there was violence has nothing to do with the already known argument. Think about it. Congress had no reason not to challenge and that is why they are complicit in the fraud, You learn something every day.

Last edited:
i am more concerned with what is going on now.

I do think he’s statements after the election hurt, literally cost the GOP Ga…but what xiden harris and the dembot cult has done the last 7 months has overshadowed that, and likely get Trump re-elected in 2024
Yes it will!

Because she made a legal challenge. It was over ruled by vote and that was the end of it. No violence.

The fact that there was violence made it an Insurrection. You make that sound inconsequential. It was not.
They were legal if a member of Congress submits them. Are you really that dumb?

Because she made a legal challenge. It was over ruled by vote and that was the end of it. No violence.

The fact that there was violence made it an Insurrection. You make that sound inconsequential. It was not.
1) there was massive violence after the 2016 election…from election night on ward…including dembot brownshirts on the day Trump was sworn in…
2) violence doesn’t equal insurrection

you think Graham was right?
No. If 80 MILLION voted for the Vegetable, show us the crowds supporting him

Screenshot_20210927-202704_Chrome.jpg

It's not like this trump character was ever a popular prez. Hillary beat him by 2 or 3 million popular votes and Joe kicked his ass with about 8 million.

1) there was massive violence after the 2016 election…from election night on ward…including dembot brownshirts on the day Trump was sworn in…
2) violence doesn’t equal insurrection
damn, where's the funny button we used to have?

I would say losing by 7 million votes to the most milquetoast candidate of the last 100 years is a pretty strong confirmation that the mentally ill orange slob fucked up his Presidency.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?
? Democrat's fucked up by thinking Muslims were great. Muslims are destructive liars. Democrats fucked up when thinking Muslims will be honest, consulting with them. Democrat's don't know what Jesus sounds like talking through a person. Church fucked up not teaching anyone. All they could basically think of, was kill gays, zoosexuals, and, I see a nude person. Arrest them. That does not teach anyone, anything that is good.

Last edited:
? Democrat's fucked up by thinking Muslims were great. Muslims are destructive liars. Democrats fucked up when thinking Muslims will be honest, consulting with them. Democrat's don't know what Jesus sounds like talking through a person. Church fucked up not teaching anyone. All they could basically think of, was kill gays, zoosexuals, and, I see a nude person. Arrest them. That does not teach anyone, anything that is good.
You generalize too much. Makes you sound like an idiot

You generalize too much. Makes you sound like an idiot
What is? You cannot see how things are? An idiot will not be able to see how things are. We have arrest because of the church. Jesus did not teach arrest, and you know it. The church is the same as the money loving den of theives. The offering plate. Bring into the store house that their might be meat in mine house, meant bring in money? People can ear cloth bills, and coins? How is that being generalisitc? Businesses that exist are the same way. They make money having no truth to teach. How is that genralistic? God gave all things without a price. That is generalistic? God has a moving, living, cash registers all over the place, demanding a price for whatever?
So you think people who observe a being who does not talk like Jesus, will make people to be like who they don't listen to? Don't you know what Muslims did 600 years after Christ when Islam came to be? It was not to maintain 600 hundred years of peace. You cannot deny it. I would not have to say anything had democrats know what Jesus sounds like through a person. I could go out at any time seeing nude people, and gays, zoos, pedo's and heterosexuals doing what they do, had I be wrong with what I said. You don't know what you are talking about. The church did what I said. We can't have a heavenly atmosphere with people being relaxed with their sexuality. You know people are hiding with what is. The church made what is. Hell being a tormenting place made people to make death giving tormenting laws. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked is a generalistic verse? The soul that sins it shall die means somthing other than what it says? That is a fact. What is generalistic about that? All of them got death threats even as Jesus got death threats. That is generalistic? That is not being generalistic. That is a fact, buddy boy. God says fear not. That is a fact, buddy boy. Satan says fear me. That is a fact, buddy boy. Satan says that though the church. Left people are doing the same thing. The church taught them to do that. Jesus did not do that. I hope the Left changes. People will do according to the master they obey. People will love one hating the other. You see the results. People can obey Satan, being like Jesus?

Last edited:
What is? You cannot see how things are? An idiot will not be able to see how things are. We have arrest because of the church. Jesus did not teach arrest, and you know it. The church is the same as the money loving den of theives. The offering plate. Bring into the store house that their might be meat in mine house, meant bring in money? People can ear cloth bills, and coins? How is that being generalisitc? Businesses that exist are the same way. They make money having no truth to teach. How is that genralistic? God gave all things without a price. That is generalistic? God has a moving, living, cash registers all over the place, demanding a price for whatever?
So you think people who observe a being who does not talk like Jesus, will make people to be like who they don't listen to? Don't you know what Muslims did 600 years after Christ when Islam came to be? It was not to maintain 600 hundred years of peace. You cannot deny it. I would not have to say anything had democrats know what Jesus sounds like through a person. I could go out at any time seeing nude people, and gays, zoos, pedo's and heterosexuals doing what they do, had I be wrong with what I said. You don't know what you are talking about. The church did what I said. We can't have a heavenly atmosphere with people being relaxed with their sexuality. You know people are hiding with what is. The church made what is. Hell being a tormenting place made people to make death giving tormenting laws. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked is a generalistic verse? The soul that sins it shall die means somthing other than what it says? That is a fact. What is generalistic about that? All of them got death threats even as Jesus got death threats. That is generalistic? That is not being generalistic. That is a fact, buddy boy. God says fear not. That is a fact, buddy boy. Satan says fear me. That is a fact, buddy boy. Satan says that though the church. Left people are doing the same thing. The church taught them to do that. Jesus did not do that. I hope the Left changes. People will do according to the master they obey. People will love one hating the other. You see the results. People can obey Satan, being like Jesus?
Hahaha, that was funny. You were generalizing, I called you an idiot for generalizing and then you ranted on something totally different and asked me how that was generalizing. Lol. You got all kinds of randomness going on in that whacky head of yours. I hope you find peace someday soon

9yrgyvw8alw61.jpg

Real supporters who attended his rallies. When the Biden rallies were drawing much smaller crowds you knew Biden would lose, until they rigged the election.
“They” rigged the election?! Hahahaha ok, that’s believable!

Forum List

Back