"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

Yep. Of course, he was right. He's no prize, but even a blind pig finds an acorn once in a while.
It is not like trump would have ever gone down in history as one of the better presidents, or even a good one. The point is, he would not go down and the president that tried to overthrow elections itself, and he would not have led his faithful to out themselves as people against constitutional rule of law and certainly not the president that went for broke, encouraging his people to march to the Capital in support of him, and then stormed the capital, while he happily watched on TV and refused to call them off before people were injured and killed, thus making them the insurrection party. Rioters attacking, swinging trump flags is pretty stark imagery.
As it stands now, he doesn't stand a chinaman's chance of winning the next General election and all the vocal trumper politicians are tarred in the disgrace of supporting the man that did it. Normal people will not take a chance that a trump or a trump party person could be trusted with our representative republic, if we wish to keep it. There is no way, the Democrats will let anybody forget.
A president who wanted the alleged fraud investigated. Along with all those people there on Jan 6th. Give or take a few FBI agents and a murderer.

How? Is he tweeting verbal diarrhea 24/7? Is ripping up trade agreements? Is he building a multi-billion dollar wall with money the country doesn't have?
Making better trade agreements. And when has this country not gotten the money it needed?

A president who wanted the alleged fraud investigated. Along with all those people there on Jan 6th. Give or take a few FBI agents and a murderer.
Wake up Last. Trump made up fraud so he had an excuse not to admit defeat. You’re a puppet to his ego. Nothing more

Wake up Last. Trump made up fraud so he had an excuse not to admit defeat. You’re a puppet to his ego. Nothing more
It is hardly made up. In fact there are so many facts out there about how this joke of an election was run every American should be bitching. There is enough out there now that you saying it is made up does not cut it anymore. It never did anyway.

It is hardly made up. In fact there are so many facts out there about how this joke of an election was run every American should be bitching. There is enough out there now that you saying it is made up does not cut it anymore. It never did anyway.
It actually does cut it because Biden is still in office and nobody, despite audits and recounts and court cases, has been able to prove anything to show it should be otherwise

LOGAN: “23,344 people voted when they should no longer have access, or would not normally have access” to voting in Maricopa County because they have moved.

THE FACTS: No, that’s not what happened. Logan reviewed the names of voters against a commercial database of addresses, not a database of voters. He found that 23,344 reported moving before ballots went out in October. While the review suggests something improper, election officials note that voters such as college students, those who own vacation homes and military members, can move to temporary locations while still legally voting at the address where they are registered.

“A competent reviewer of an election would not make a claim like that,” said Trey Grayson, a former Republican secretary of state in Kentucky.

Does it matter if they are illegal? No, it doesn't.
I dont believe there were blank ballots that were counted but since you’re so knowledgeable about them why don’t you answer my question and tell me who they were counted for?

I dont believe there were blank ballots that were counted but since you’re so knowledgeable about them why don’t you answer my question and tell me who they were counted for?
Because I do not know. I know they are illegal and need to be eliminated. If the numbers they have are greater than the margin of victory (which they are) the election needs to be decertified.

Forum List

Back