You can't always get what you want!

Liberals ain't going to get what they want, but they are going to get what they need

Liberals are not going to get what they want ... but they will whine and blame ....until they are shut up forcibly by the police in this new Trump Administration ...yes! :clap:

No more Political Correctness needed anymore my friends!:up:

Even more wealth will go into the hands of the super wealthy
The poor will be serfs
Our standards of living will go down

Nope, I wanted our middle class to rebuild but we're going to get the same anti-worker crap.
Then why did you support Obama? Middle class got poorer and the wealthy got weathier.

The poor will be serfs

Nope, I wanted our middle class to rebuild but we're going to get the same anti-worker crap.

The middle class has gone down in the last 8 years. Hillary would have kept on the same path.

upload_2016-12-15_23-39-38.png

Libs will never learn to be gracious losers. They are wussies and they've been teaching our kids to be wussies.

Libs hate real competition. They don't like winners and losers in sports or other contests. They only care about winning when it comes to them and their radical agenda.

Liberals are not going to get what they want ... but they will whine and blame ....until they are shut up forcibly by the police in this new Trump Administration ...yes! :clap:

No more Political Correctness needed anymore my friends!:up:

Sounds like you're a fascist...Not of the german type of course as they cared about education and science...Those two things are why they were far more powerful than the north Korean or third world shit hole kind that you're part of.

The poor will be serfs

Yeah noone got rich of Obama, you are a tard

The poor will be serfs

Slaughtering the safetynet won't fix anything...Heck. it will just make life a whole lot worse for a lot of people.

What we need to do is rebuild the unions, apply a law to stop the ceo from taking most of the wealth, keep the businesses in this country and make things again. Doing all this with increasing the wages of the workers so we can rebuild our middle class.

The poor will be serfs

Slaughtering the safetynet won't fix anything...Heck. it will just make life a whole lot worse for a lot of people.

What we need to do is rebuild the unions, apply a law to stop the ceo from taking most of the wealth, keep the businesses in this country and make things again. Doing all this with increasing the wages of the workers so we can rebuild our middle class.

You do understand workers are always on the low end, right?

Forum List

Back