You banned the AR15. Now what?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
The NSSF estimates the private marked holds around 20,000,000 AR15.
Lets say you Democrats manage to pass your 'assault weapon' ban, and ban the manufacre and sale of same.

1: This does not reduce the number of AR15s in private hands.
2: This does not prevent someone from purchsing or possessing an AR15
3: This does not prevent someone from using an AR15 for some illegal purpose
4: This does not prevent the sale and manufacture of firearms functionally identical to the AR15
And thus
This does nothing to reduce the possibility - and thus, the probability - of someone using an AR15 in a mass shooting
So....
A question for those who support said ban:
What have you accomplished?

Last edited:
Lets say the Democrats manage to pass their 'assault weapon' ban, and ban the manufacre and sale of same.

4: This does not prevent the sale and manufacture of firearms functionally identical to the AR15
And thus
This does nothing to reduce the possibility - and thus, the probability - of someone using an AR15 in a mass shooting
So....

The goal is to have a reason to arrest you and remove you from the playing field when they decide to make their final move.

It never ceases to amaze me how little many Conservatives know about tyranny, how it works or how a nation gets there.
Hell, they also believe that simply owning a gun stops tyrants and if push comes to shove, their strategy is to fight the government solo at their doorstep.

Geeeeeeezuz CHRIST !!

1662148455545.png

6. It does not reduce the possibility of a machine shop public or private from producing a AR-15 or the replacement parts for one?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
The goal is to have a reason to arrest you and remove you from the playing field when they decide to make their final move.
Well, of course.
But the the 'assault weapon' ban does not do this.
The question - for the supporters of the ban [edited, above] - is what does it accomplish?

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how little many Conservatives know about tyranny, how it works or how a nation gets there.
Hell, they also believe that simply owning a gun stops tyrants and if push comes to shove, their strategy is to fight the government solo at their doorstep.

Geeeeeeezuz CHRIST !!

1662148664334.png

So you'd have everyone roll over and submit?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Geeeeeeezuz CHRIST !!

Conservatives don't think that, you're a complete fucking idiot

Why would logic and reason apply in this subject when it applies nowhere else?

Let's see, my oldest AR was made in '72. I bought it used, traded it off for a mint WW-1 era M1903 Springfield eight years ago and bought it back earlier this year.....Still shoots just fine.

See how it works now dems?

Lets say you Democrats manage to pass your 'assault weapon' ban, and ban the manufacre and sale of same.

And thus
So....
A question for those who support said ban:
I just now saw a clip on Newsmax that August saw the record for AR-15s sold in America was over 1 million for the 37th month in a in a row. That's impressive.

Forum List

Back