You are never gonna find that quote from me.

R

rdean

Republicans keep saying Hillary Clinton is so dishonest. So what is the definition of honesty?

Remember when Trump was asked about nuclear weapons? Hillary said Trump wants to give nuclear weapons to South Korea, Japan, Arabia among other countries. Trump called her a liar. She said she was just quoting him. He said "You are never gonna find that quote from me".

He said it on national TV recently. Meaning not that long ago. In fact, it was so shocking, it was debated here on the USMB for weeks.

Why would he deny that?

And when he denied that he said he wouldn't attack women unless they looked good? I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it. It's been on the news over and over and over.

Does Trump really not remember? Does he have Alzheimer's? It's seems either his lack of memory or his dishonesty would disqualify him. Which is it?

Republicans keep saying Hillary Clinton is so dishonest. So what is the definition of honesty?

Remember when Trump was asked about nuclear weapons? Hillary said Trump wants to give nuclear weapons to South Korea, Japan, Arabia among other countries. Trump called her a liar. She said she was just quoting him. He said "You are never gonna find that quote from me".

He said it on national TV recently. Meaning not that long ago. In fact, it was so shocking, it was debated here on the USMB for weeks.

Why would he deny that?

And when he denied that he said he wouldn't attack women unless they looked good? I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it. It's been on the news over and over and over.

Does Trump really not remember? Does he have Alzheimer's? It's seems either his lack of memory or his dishonesty would disqualify him. Which is it?
I guess you forgot to add the quote to your OP... You should probably find it. It adds context.

Last edited:
And a link.

AND I resent your implications of Alzheimer's. Some of us are dealing with that with loved ones on a daily basis. So how about finding a different mantra?

Why would he deny that?

Trump suffers from severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He believes he's always right and commensurately self-admittedly never apologizes. He lies incessantly then lies to cover his lies because it won't pass through his screen that he's wrong. It's clearly apparent to anyone paying attention that the man is mentally ill.

Why would he deny that?

Trump suffers from severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He believes he's always right and commensurately self-admittedly never apologizes. He lies incessantly then lies to cover his lies because it won't pass through his screen that he's wrong. It's clearly apparent to anyone paying attention that the man is mentally ill.

He apologized to his wife, family, and all of America when the tape came out with the ''locker room talk''. He also didn't try to deny it. So he doesn't lie about everything, and he does apologize.

The Republican Candidate Risks a New Nuclear-Arms Race

Trump implies woman who accused him is not pretty enough for him

I can't believe you guys are so stupid you can't remember what Trump said just a few days ago. Is it "determined ignorance". The need to be stupid? That USMB right wingers are fucktards? What is it. How can you not remember what your candidate said just days ago?

I provided the quote in a Washington Post article in another thread. This posts is from April, not just a couple days ago.

According to Donald Trump, the United States should not try so hard to stop nuclear proliferation. On Sunday night, during a Republican town hall hosted by CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Trump declared that proliferation is “going to happen anyway.” And just a week earlier,Trump told the New York Times, “If Japan had that nuclear threat, I’m not sure that would be a bad thing for us.” Nor would it be so bad, he’s said, if South Korea and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons, too.

Donald Trump thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons. Here’s what the research says.

I can't believe you guys are so stupid you can't remember what Trump said just a few days ago. Is it "determined ignorance". The need to be stupid? That USMB right wingers are fucktards? What is it. How can you not remember what your candidate said just days ago?

I provided the quote in a Washington Post article in another thread. This posts is from April, not just a couple days ago.

According to Donald Trump, the United States should not try so hard to stop nuclear proliferation. On Sunday night, during a Republican town hall hosted by CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Trump declared that proliferation is “going to happen anyway.” And just a week earlier,Trump told the New York Times, “If Japan had that nuclear threat, I’m not sure that would be a bad thing for us.” Nor would it be so bad, he’s said, if South Korea and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons, too.

Donald Trump thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons. Here’s what the research says.
What is with these people?

Saudi Arabia isn't in quotes, so you don't have evidence that he actually included Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia isn't in quotes, so you don't have evidence that he actually included Saudi Arabia.

You aren't serious? I watched the video... he said it.

:anj_stfu:

Wait is that REALLY Trump? Maybe it's a stand in? Is that your next excuse? At the 2:20 point.

Wait is that REALLY Trump? Maybe it's a stand in? Is that your next excuse? At the 2:20 point.

No, after Cooper says "you want Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons?" he says "no, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves."

You lied.

No, after Cooper says "you want Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons?" he says "no, not nuclear weapons, but they have to protect themselves."

You lied.

Whatever man, you are going to see it however you WANT to see it. When pressed at the end for sure if he wants Saudi Arabia to have nuclear weapons he says, "What does it matter they are going to get them anyway." He said he wants them to have them to defend themselves whatever way they need to defend themselves, if that means nuclear weapons, then so be it.

But the quotes about the woman not being pretty enough was a few days ago. In fact, I think he said it in a rally yesterday.

And a link.

AND I resent your implications of Alzheimer's. Some of us are dealing with that with loved ones on a daily basis. So how about finding a different mantra?

Not rdean. He's a miserable hack who really only cares that his freebies stay in tact.

But the quotes about the woman not being pretty enough was a few days ago. In fact, I think he said it in a rally yesterday.

Still no more links.

And who cares ? Unless, of course, it is your girlfriend.

Forum List

Back