You are never gonna find that quote from me.

The Republican Candidate Risks a New Nuclear-Arms Race

Trump implies woman who accused him is not pretty enough for him

I can't believe you guys are so stupid you can't remember what Trump said just a few days ago. Is it "determined ignorance". The need to be stupid? That USMB right wingers are fucktards? What is it. How can you not remember what your candidate said just days ago?

I provided the quote in a Washington Post article in another thread. This posts is from April, not just a couple days ago.

According to Donald Trump, the United States should not try so hard to stop nuclear proliferation. On Sunday night, during a Republican town hall hosted by CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Trump declared that proliferation is “going to happen anyway.” And just a week earlier,Trump told the New York Times, “If Japan had that nuclear threat, I’m not sure that would be a bad thing for us.” Nor would it be so bad, he’s said, if South Korea and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons, too.

Donald Trump thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons. Here’s what the research says.
But the quotes about the woman not being pretty enough was a few days ago. In fact, I think he said it in a rally yesterday.

I didn't hear it, but I did not watch any rally. If he did say it, at least he wasn't lying. ;)

He said they'd be better off with Nuclear weapons, he never said he wanted to give them nuclear weapons. From every nation's perspective, they'd each be better off with nuclear weapons, for their own protection. Obviously, the US and every other country doesn't want each other to have them, but each would want them because from their own perspective it would make them better off. You start off talking about honesty, and then your original post's claim is inherently dishonest. Here Democrats are, making things up to incriminate a candidate who does it to himself just fine. Does it hurt that much to tell the truth, that you'd rather lie when perfectly good dirt is readily available?

Also, this from someone who's supporting a candidate who was selling Uranium to Russia. Gee, wonder what that was for.

Why would anyone bother looking up old rderp quotes?

because Trump is a lying son of a bitch ?

There's no quote," Trump said. "You're not going to find a quote from me."

It turns out Trump was the one lying, and he'd said exactly what Clinton claimed. Not only that, Trump's comments endorsing nuclear weapons for other countries came during an interview with the debate moderator, Fox News' Chris Wallace.

During an interview back in April, Trump told Wallace, "So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea."

Wallace clarified. "With nukes?" he asked.

"Including with nukes, yes, including with nukes," Trump said.

th_Yawn4.gif

I can't believe you guys are so stupid you can't remember what Trump said just a few days ago. Is it "determined ignorance". The need to be stupid? That USMB right wingers are fucktards? What is it. How can you not remember what your candidate said just days ago?

I provided the quote in a Washington Post article in another thread. This posts is from April, not just a couple days ago.

According to Donald Trump, the United States should not try so hard to stop nuclear proliferation. On Sunday night, during a Republican town hall hosted by CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Trump declared that proliferation is “going to happen anyway.” And just a week earlier,Trump told the New York Times, “If Japan had that nuclear threat, I’m not sure that would be a bad thing for us.” Nor would it be so bad, he’s said, if South Korea and Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons, too.

Donald Trump thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons. Here’s what the research says.
But the quotes about the woman not being pretty enough was a few days ago. In fact, I think he said it in a rally yesterday.

Still no more links.

And who cares ? Unless, of course, it is your girlfriend.
How many do you need?

Google

Google

He said they'd be better off with Nuclear weapons, he never said he wanted to give them nuclear weapons. From every nation's perspective, they'd each be better off with nuclear weapons, for their own protection. Obviously, the US and every other country doesn't want each other to have them, but each would want them because from their own perspective it would make them better off. You start off talking about honesty, and then your original post's claim is inherently dishonest. Here Democrats are, making things up to incriminate a candidate who does it to himself just fine. Does it hurt that much to tell the truth, that you'd rather lie when perfectly good dirt is readily available?

Also, this from someone who's supporting a candidate who was selling Uranium to Russia. Gee, wonder what that was for.
Ahhh, now who is the liar. The Uranium whet through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Hillary never signed off on it. SOS wasn't needed.

Now, why the Nuclear Regulatory commission? See the word "Uranium"? Ring any bells?

Still no more links.

And who cares ? Unless, of course, it is your girlfriend.
How many do you need?

Google

Google

Trumpbots could invite Trump over for sunday dinner and he could crap in the middle of the table and they would thank him.

pathetic

Trumpbots could invite Trump over for sunday dinner and he could crap in the middle of the table and they would thank him.

pathetic
hillary's tour bus could literally dump literal shit, and behold, that literally happened, and you still don't get it.

Ahhh, now who is the liar. The Uranium whet through the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Hillary never signed off on it. SOS wasn't needed.

Now, why the Nuclear Regulatory commission? See the word "Uranium"? Ring any bells?
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ack-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium

Hillary-campaign-bus.jpg

that shit looks like sink water .. not even a mention from the cops even with a picture for evidence

where was I?

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNN

pathetic
hillary's tour bus could literally dump literal shit, and behold, that literally happened, and you still don't get it.

like kat said

link

Unfortunately I read that....here......earlier......think it had a link with it. I don't want to look for it though. No way.

pathetic

like kat said

link

Unfortunately I read that....here......earlier......think it had a link with it. I don't want to look for it though. No way.

thats ok... if all the bots can find to blow out of proportion is that, Im sure it will cost Clinton the race.

LOL Well, actually it was just a story that was true. Disgusting as it was. SHE didn't do it...but..

pathetic

like kat said

link

thats ok... if all the bots can find to blow out of proportion is that, Im sure it will cost Clinton the race.
here's a link for you sweetie:

doesn't that just blow your mind?

Republicans keep saying Hillary Clinton is so dishonest. So what is the definition of honesty?

Remember when Trump was asked about nuclear weapons? Hillary said Trump wants to give nuclear weapons to South Korea, Japan, Arabia among other countries. Trump called her a liar. She said she was just quoting him. He said "You are never gonna find that quote from me".

He said it on national TV recently. Meaning not that long ago. In fact, it was so shocking, it was debated here on the USMB for weeks.

Why would he deny that?

And when he denied that he said he wouldn't attack women unless they looked good? I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it. It's been on the news over and over and over.

Does Trump really not remember? Does he have Alzheimer's? It's seems either his lack of memory or his dishonesty would disqualify him. Which is it?
to you the truth is whatever the corrupt candidate you are voting for tells you is the truth

Forum List

Back