You ain't Black

I intend to.

I don't define myself as a Democrat, so I don't really care.
I side with Democrats because they are closer to my views than Republicans.

Christopher Columbus described us as 'liberal,' so I (on behalf of my people) gladly accept credit for that. We were the original Liberals.
The colonizers gave birth to racist Republicans.
What ?

One of the purposes of government is to balance the benefits of business against the rights and best interests of people. Because people and not businesses is what community is all about. Business is a means to an end, the end is supposed to be to the benefit of people. You've let Republicans confuse you on which is more important.

You seem to be missing a very simple point. If a business doesn't benefit the community it serves, it won't remain in business.

You seem to be missing a very simple point. If a business doesn't benefit the community it serves, it won't remain in business.
Because things that are bad for community are eschewed in a perfectly rational manner, always? If that was the case then why would we need laws at all? Everyone would always naturally operate in the most beneficial way possible.

Examples?

Well gambling and drugs for one. But also benefit isn't an either or thing. Some circumstances might benefit communities more than others. John Oliver did an excellent piece a few weeks ago on the monopoly AT&T held until the 80s that until then stifled innovation. The fact is some individuals and companies can grow so large that they can stifle competition and innovation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because he's not even really black. He's just some jackoff hiding behind a keyboard playing a role. Do you know how easy it would be to play the role he does? There are tons of fat white guys on the internet pretending to be black, talking tough and calling everyone that doesn't agree with them a racist. Until someone posts pics in the picture thread, I don't believe shit about who they say they are.
What kind of brain addled state of mind makes you believe that blacks agree with your racism?

You and your ilk don't give me ONE SINGLE BIT of concern. I welcome your violence.

Some people, not me, are afraid of being labeled and stigmatized.

Dumb ass black people stigmatize other black people who do not toe the plantation party line.

Now, get out your race card and start swinging.
There is only one plantation, the republican one. A black person is not thinking independently when they repeat right wing racist garbage. You are the one playing the race card because whites literally invented it. Carl Linnnaeus was white. Dumb ass blacks recite the right wing mantra, and any time a republican black starts thinking independently they catch hell. Ask Michael Steele. He to fat dead cancer boy Rush to shut the fuck up when he was chairman of the party and had orchestrated a huge win for republivan, but he got fired to putting that fat slob in his place.

Are you calling these people cowards? Because that's what they'd have to be to let mean words stop them from voicing their opinions or voting however they want. Hell, no one even has to know who they vote for, they could do it in secret and still they choose not to. That's how scared you think these black people are and yet you still want to pretend as if you aren't a racist? 😄

It's obvious to everyone you're the coward. Just own it you broke back, cucked bitch. 😆

I don't need to swing on you clown boy, pointing and laughing at you is enough. I live in the real world where free thinking, independent black people choose over and over again to reject you and your deplorable party by 90% in every single election. You're the safe space needing mother fucker who needs to concoct some fantasy world where black people are living in secret support of you while they're being kept down in a Handmaidens Tale society of black suppression. 😄 We just don't like you, assclown. Take the hint.
My party?

You assume way too much, goat curry.

There are white liberals who post in this forum. And I have yet to ever see one thread or one post from them telling blacks how we should vote democrat. But every single motherfucking day I come here, I am innunated with posts from white right wing pricks telling me how I need to leave the democratic party, how I am on a plantation, that I am a slave to white liberal master, how that I was never a slave, and even talking about the civil rights movement is too far in the past but I must vote republican because the democratic party was the party of slavery in the 1800's and all kinds of other ignorant ass white racist crap.

Now why in the fuck would I leave a party that doesn't do that to join the republican party that does? Who is really trying to tell me how I should think? Who is really trying to play me?

It ain't the democrats.

Why are you hiding from the rest of the conversation you coward? Tell us some more what you think of black voters. 😄
I already told you.

There's a vocal minority of a bunch of yahoos call people "schoolboy" and shit like that if they don't live up to racial stereotypes. Don't deny it.

If black voters would get together and say fuck y'all, were sitting out of cycle and not voting for anybody, I'll bet the Democrats would get something done, instead of taking you for granted.

I'm not saying vote Republican. Fuck them. They are the other side of the duopoly.

I'm saying make those Democrats work for you.

You're a given.

You're an afterthought.

You've got no choice (a statement made by politicians of any ilk that makes me murderous mad).

But I'm not telling you how to do anything. I'm not telling you how to live your life.

Just don't sit there and deny that there's no plantation. You fucking know there is.

But, please, tell me what kind of horseshit are you talking about? What is it exactly you're trying to get me to say?

There are white liberals who post in this forum. And I have yet to ever see one thread or one post from them telling blacks how we should vote democrat. But every single motherfucking day I come here, I am innunated with posts from white right wing pricks telling me how I need to leave the democratic party, how I am on a plantation, that I am a slave to white liberal master, how that I was never a slave, and even talking about the civil rights movement is too far in the past but I must vote republican because the democratic party was the party of slavery in the 1800's and all kinds of other ignorant ass white racist crap.

Now why in the fuck would I leave a party that doesn't do that to join the republican party that does? Who is really trying to tell me how I should think? Who is really trying to play me?

It ain't the democrats.
Because you're a given. They don't tell you anything because they own your black ass and you all know it.

I already told you.

There's a vocal minority of a bunch of yahoos call people "schoolboy" and shit like that if they don't live up to racial stereotypes. Don't deny it.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Deny what? That every community has assholes and morons? Who was deny it? What the fuck does that have to do with your hilarious claim that there are black people out there desperately wanting to vote for Republicans but too afraid to?
If black voters would get together and say fuck y'all, were sitting out of cycle and not voting for anybody, I'll bet the Democrats would get something done, instead of taking you for granted.
Are you seriously trying to whitesplain black political realities to black people? 😂
I'm not saying vote Republican. Fuck them. They are the other side of the duopoly.

I'm saying make those Democrats work for you.

You're a given.

You're an afterthought.
And your cuck boy strategy is to play hard to get and hope they learn to appreciate us instead of fighting them tooth and nail for power and control of the party? That would be you strategy, bitch... 😄
You've got no choice (a statement made by politicians of any ilk that makes me murderous mad).

But I'm not telling you how to do anything. I'm not telling you how to live your life.

Just don't sit there and deny that there's no plantation. You fucking know there is.

But, please, tell me what kind of horseshit are you talking about? What is it exactly you're trying to get me to say?
In that regard the entire country is a plantation you dipshit. Populated by white racist moderates and white racist conservatives and occasionally we can find common ground with racist moderates when it also serves their own self interest. Your advice is to be House Niggas rather than burning the Plantation down because you're a cuck and that's the only perspective from which you can view reality.

What the fuck does that have to do with your hilarious claim that there are black people out there desperately wanting to vote for Republicans but too afraid to?
I didn't say that. I wouldn't doubt it, but I didn't claim to have evidence of black people afraid to vote for the dog-shit GOP.

I'll say this.

Many black folks hate gun control, but still line up to support the party of gun grabbing.

Many republitards are fed up with the Jesus Nazis who finally got their christeo-fascist way on Roe. But, they are afraid to abandon the dog-shit GOP for the same reason black folks are afraid to venture from the Dems.

You and I both would greatly benefit from rank-choice voting.

In that regard the entire country is a plantation you dipshit.
You're not wrong.

I didn't say that. I wouldn't doubt it, but I didn't claim to have evidence of black people afraid to vote for the dog-shit GOP.

I'll say this.
Why don't you clearly say the first thing you were saying you coward? 😄

It's a simple question, do you think black voters think for themselves or not?
Many black folks hate gun control, but still line up to support the party of gun grabbing.
How the fuck would you know? I'm a gun owner, I support peoples right to own guns and sensible gun control.
Many republitards are fed up with the Jesus Nazis who finally got their christeo-fascist way on Roe. But, they are afraid to abandon the dog-shit GOP for the same reason black folks are afraid to venture from the Dems.
I'll let you speak to the cowardice of whites, attempting to paint large portions of black voters as cowards is simply you being a racist and not even a very clever one.
You and I both would greatly benefit from rank-choice voting.

You're not wrong.
I don't have a problem with rank choice voting, I don't even have a problem with your hilarious arguments, I'm just pointing out to you that they are incredibly racist, so much so that your insistence that you're not a racist comes off as cowardly. 😄

Why don't you clearly say the first thing you were saying you coward?
What? What the fuck are you talking about, goat curry?
It's a simple question, do you think black voters think for themselves or not?
No. They don't.

Do white voters think for themselves? Not really. But, no party has a monopoly on white people, which suggests white people are more like to think for themselves. Same with Asians and Hispanics.

:dunno:
I don't have a problem with rank choice voting, I don't even have a problem with your hilarious arguments, I'm just pointing out to you that they are incredibly racist, so much so that your insistence that you're not a racist comes off as cowardly
Statistics speak for themselves. What can I say?
:dunno:

Would you rather me bullshit you or speak plainly?

Forum List

Back