Yikes, watch Biden zone out in interview

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A mini stroke here, a mini stroke there. Pretty soon they add up to complete incompetence.

BIDEN: "It's my intention to run again."
Q: "Dr. Biden is for it?"
BIDEN: *silence*
Q: "Mr. President?"
BIDEN: "Dr. Biden thinks that uh, my wife thinks that uh, that I uh, that, that we're, that we're doing something very important."

Watch: Joe Biden 'zones out' mid-interview when asked about possible 2024 presidential bid​

Can’t Find My Way Out Of A Room *Joe has had so many fictitious pasts he was actually wondering if he used to be a medical doctor.

A mini stroke here, a mini stroke there.

It's not that Joe is having another stroke, DD, it is just that his brain still ran on punch cards until very recently and he has just been updated to an IBM 350 hard drive with only 1 meg of storage space with only 20 kB/s transfer rate using lamp-cord for his bus!

It just takes Joe a little longer than the rest of us to spin up and find the files he's looking for!

IBM_350_RAMAC.jpg

Yeah! Like MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I never heard of anything so raysis or crazy!

Actually, it is kind of crazy... and I'm going to demonstrate to you why.

Making America Great again implies that at some point, it stopped being "Great". So what point was that?

When Obama got elected? Well, yeah, if you are a racist, that's probably the case.

Then you get to the additional question, WHY did it stop being "Great". What occurred that made us less than Great after XX date.

Making America Great again implies that at some point, it stopped being "Great". So what point was that?

When Obama got elected? Well, yeah, if you are a racist, that's probably the case.

Then you get to the additional question, WHY did it stop being "Great". What occurred that made us less than Great after XX date.

Thread is about Tater zoning out. Get there

I just realized that if Joe were to run and get reelected, by the time he finished his second term, he would be punching 86 years of age by the time he got out of office!!! :omg:

He would be more than half way through being an octogenarian and closing in on 90! And the guy can barely remember his zipcode now!

Worse, his comment that he and Jill feel that he is doing something "very important" suggests the guy is suffering from delusional megalomania! That means that he could start WWIII tomorrow while shuffling around shitting in his pants and walk away still thinking he was a great leader adored before throngs of cheering fans! (In fact, he may ALREADY believe that!)

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 1.12.03 PM.png

the 8 years of global crisis that happened after obama election had nothing to do with the fact he’s black…the fact you think that makes you racist

It’s when Ears got elected and the woke madness exploded ruining America. Understand now?
No racism .

Forum List

Back