Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Why is it people think if he was injured, it proves he was right in shooting that kid. It seems to me, that kid had the right to defend himself against a guy with a gun.

Good for him. At least he had that.

Why is it that you are so stuck on stupid that you can't see that the fact of an injury to the back of Zimmerman's head MIGHT constitute credible (honest) evidence that he only fired the gun to save himself?

And if that's what happened, good for him. At least he came out of it alive.

Too bad for Trayvon (if that is the way it went down). For he need not have died if he had not turned violent.

Zimmerman stalked that kid, chased him, approached him and got into a fight for it. It looks like the kid kicked his ass, then was shot for it. That kid had the right to defend himself. He was standing his ground, he was just not armed unfortunatly.

How is this a good shoot in your mind?

BULLSHIT!

There are no witnesses who claim they saw Martin hiding and then jump Zimmerman from his hiding place. You are a pathological liar! :eusa_liar:

From the 911 audio zimmerman said that trayvon had gotten away. he must have been hiding you dumb fuck. or trayvon would not be dead today.
You are still a pathological liar.

The closest thing the shooter said was "These a**holes, they always get away." And clearly Zimmerman had him in his sight and was following him after he said that. So your whole rationalization for a blind ambush falls apart! But you will never admit the truth!!!

7:09 p.m. ET
Dispatcher: "Do you need police, fire or medical?"
Zimmerman: "We had some break-ins in our neighborhood ... and there is a real suspicious guy. ... This guy looks like he's up to no good, he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's walking around looking about. "
Dispatcher: "Is this guy white, black, Hispanic?"
Zimmerman: "He looks black."
Dispatcher: "Did you see what he's wearing?"
Zimmerman: "A dark hoodie, grey hoodie, jeans or sweatpants or white shoes. He's walking around staring at the houses. Now he's just staring at me."
Dispatcher: "Location?"
Zimmerman: "He's near the clubhouse right now. Now he's coming towards me. He has his hands in his waistband. He is a black male. Something's wrong with him. Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Send officers over here."
Dispatcher: "Let me know if he does anything else."
Zimmerman: "These a**holes, they always get away. When you come in go straight to the left ... when you pass the clubhouse ..."
Dispatcher: "Clubhouse?"
Zimmerman: "Go straight in. Oh, s***. He's running ... down towards the other entrance of neighborhood."
Dispatcher: "He's running? Which way is he running?"
Zimmerman: "Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood."
Dispatcher: "Which entrance is that, that he is running towards?
Zimmerman: "The back entrance."
[inaudible]
Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "Yeah."
Dispatcher: "OK. We don't need you to do that. What's your name?"
Zimmerman: "George. Zimmerman."
Dispatcher: "Do you want to meet with the officer ..."
Zimmerman: "Tell them to come past the clubhouse and make a left then past mailboxes and they will see my truck ..."
Dispatcher: "What's your apartment number?"
Zimmerman: "It's a home. ... I don't want to give that out. I don't know who this kid is."
Dispatcher: "I will let them know where to meet you."
Zimmerman: "Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at."
Holy fucking shit lie much?

And you're going with this and claim you don't lie? You left out the part where Zimmerman says OK after the dispatcher tells him he does not have to follow trayvon. You don't have to lie for once. What the fuck is wrong with you? If Zimmerman is guilty the facts will show it, you don't have to lie to make him guilty.

I find it interesting that none of the Zimmerman apologists have attempted to rationalize how Martin could be shot while pinning Zimmerman down to slam the back of his head into the pavement and both get no blood on Zimmerman's shirt and fall face down with his arms under his body!!!!!!!

I would think Martin would have to be standing clear of Zimmerman or on his knees screaming for help and begging for his life to end up in the position the police found him and with no blood on Zimmerman's shirt. He gets shot in the chest, grabs his chest and then falls forward on top of his arms, dead.

Does anyone have a better scenario???
Still no one can explain this away!!!!

Dumb ass that has already been covered. Trayvon when he had zimmerman on the ground saw the gun went for it and Zimmerman reacted and shot trayvon
Certain hostlers for semi automatics have a security release, so it will slow down someone from taking your gun away.
Nice deflection, but body position and lack of blood on Zimmerman's shirt have nothing to do with what kind of holster the shooter had.

How does the type of holster cause a person to fall forward on top of a person he has pinned down on his back and get no blood on the bottom man's shirt and ends up dead with his arms under his body after the bottom person extricates himself from under the dead weight???????? :confused:

Damn you are one major league :asshole:

Where is the medical report? If his head was "bashed" in and his nose was broke, there is no way a medical person would not have made a medical report.

If his nose was broke or if he had injuries to his head, why did he NOT go to the hospital? That night or the next day?

Could you please explain this? Seriously, a broken nose and a bashed head and there is NO medical records for it? NONE.

Explain this.

Why is it people think if he was injured, it proves he was right in shooting that kid. It seems to me, that kid had the right to defend himself against a guy with a gun.

Good for him. At least he had that.

Why is it that you are so stuck on stupid that you can't see that the fact of an injury to the back of Zimmerman's head MIGHT constitute credible (honest) evidence that he only fired the gun to save himself?

And if that's what happened, good for him. At least he came out of it alive.

Too bad for Trayvon (if that is the way it went down). For he need not have died if he had not turned violent.

Zimmerman stalked that kid, chased him, approached him and got into a fight for it. It looks like the kid kicked his ass, then was shot for it. That kid had the right to defend himself. He was standing his ground, he was just not armed unfortunatly.

How is this a good shoot in your mind?

Your premises are all fucked up and baseless.

Zimmerman didn't "stalk." You are as dumb as TDM on that talking pointless. He followed. A neighborhood watch guy in an area where there had allegedly been recent break-ins is allowed to do so. You don't like it? Too bad.

There's no evidence of a "chase." Just of following. Again, PERFECTLY lawful.

Frankly, you don't even know what "approached him" means in the context of whatever transpired that night.

And there does appear to have been a "fight," but you have not the first clue regarding WHO started that fight.

It does look like the kid was winning the fight -- possibly to the point of putting Zimmerman in legitimate fear for his life or health. Brilliant.

ZIMMERMAN may be the one who had a right to defend himself under all the circumstances -- most of which are NOT actually known to YOU (despite your pretense).

I didn't say it WAS a good shoot, stupid. But it might very well have been. I may not know. YOU sure as shit don't.

From the 911 audio zimmerman said that trayvon had gotten away. he must have been hiding you dumb fuck. or trayvon would not be dead today.

The closest thing the shooter said was "These a**holes, they always get away." And clearly Zimmerman had him in his sight and was following him after he said that. So your whole rationalization for a blind ambush falls apart! But you will never admit the truth!!!

Zimmerman: "We had some break-ins in our neighborhood ... and there is a real suspicious guy. ... This guy looks like he's up to no good, he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's walking around looking about. "
Zimmerman: "A dark hoodie, grey hoodie, jeans or sweatpants or white shoes. He's walking around staring at the houses. Now he's just staring at me."
Zimmerman: "He's near the clubhouse right now. Now he's coming towards me. He has his hands in his waistband. He is a black male. Something's wrong with him. Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Send officers over here."
Zimmerman: "These a**holes, they always get away. When you come in go straight to the left ... when you pass the clubhouse ..."
Zimmerman: "Go straight in. Oh, s***. He's running ... down towards the other entrance of neighborhood."
[inaudible]
Zimmerman: "Tell them to come past the clubhouse and make a left then past mailboxes and they will see my truck ..."
Zimmerman: "It's a home. ... I don't want to give that out. I don't know who this kid is."
And you're going with this and claim you don't lie? You left out the part where Zimmerman says OK after the dispatcher tells him he does not have to follow trayvon. You don't have to lie for once. What the fuck is wrong with you? If Zimmerman is guilty the facts will show it, you don't have to lie to make him guilty.
Nice deflection from your lie that Martin had gotten away. As I predicted you would not admit your lie either.

And that 911 quote was copied and pasted EXACTLY as it was published. I did not leave out anything!!!

911 calls paint picture of chaos after Florida teen is shot – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Where is the medical report? If his head was "bashed" in and his nose was broke, there is no way a medical person would not have made a medical report.

If his nose was broke or if he had injuries to his head, why did he NOT go to the hospital? That night or the next day?

Could you please explain this? Seriously, a broken nose and a bashed head and there is NO medical records for it? NONE.

Explain this.

I don't know where the medical report is. Neither do you. I would guess that one does exist. That does not mean that YOU would yet be privy to it.

IF his nose was broken, that doesn't entitle YOU to medical proof.

I don't know that he didn't go to the hospital. Neither do you. I don't know WHEN he went if he did. Neither do you. There's no reason for you to know, either. So why ask where the medical records/reports are? Not your business.

I don't know that there ARE no such reports or records. Neither do you.

Last edited:
I'm not going to back track and find my post

A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.
Here’s an estimate of Trayvon’s route back to Brandy Green’s townhouse with 911 call times included
martin_1000.jpg

A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.
Here’s an estimate of Zimmerman’s route to the main road with 911 call times included
zimmerman_1000.jpg

The time notions are the time frame in the video

0:15 – The best address I can give you is the clubhouse. [A]
0:45 – He’s just staring at the houses. Now he’s staring at me.
1:00 – He’s coming towards me.
1:20 – He’s coming to check me out.
2:08 – Shit, he’s running.
2:14 – Sound of truck door being closed. [C]
2:20 – He’s heading towards the back entrance. [referring to E]
2:25 – Are you following him? Yep.
2:45 – He ran… Zimmerman stops and completes the 911 call. [E]
4:05 – Call ends.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgR7gCxXQYg]ACTUAL UNCUT AUDIO!!! George Zimmerman's Trayvon Martin 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Have fun with that ed the liar.

[inaudible]
Nice deflection from your lie that Martin had gotten away. As I predicted you would not admit your lie either.

And that 911 quote was copied and pasted EXACTLY as it was published. I did not leave out anything!!!

911 calls paint picture of chaos after Florida teen is shot – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
But you fucking lied and the lie on your part is a deflection.

Hey stupid martin must have gotten away since martim jumped zimmerman some where other than the place they first saw each other.

Last edited:
If trayvon was in fear for his life why didn't he continue running a little less than a 1000 feet and go to the place he was staying? Why did he hide and jump zimmerman?

They is no cause to believe the victim jumped the killer. I do NOT conclude Zimmerman is guilty of a crime; all theories in favor, thus far, set forth here, are simply not plausible. Zimmerman's perceptions are. what he believed could help his case, not wild eyed, "he attacked with a can of ice tea while on a cell phone".

Did Zimmerman see the cell phone, mistake it for a weapon, try to get it from Martin, and thus a fight ensued? It was dark, with few street lights, perhaps the vehicle lights, easier to mistake an object for a weapon.

Yes, there is cause to believe Martin jumped Zimmerman (and Martin's not *the victim*. You have nothing to base that on...he can only be a victim if there's a crime..which you claim you aren't presupposing. Though of course you are lying). Zimmerman says Martin jumped him, and there's no reason at all to doubt him. And witnesses support his claim, stating he was screaming for help and getting the shit knocked out of him. The fact that he's banged up and according to the mortician, Trayvon isn't, supports his statement that he was getting the shit kicked out of him, and wasn't able to adequately defend himself.

He said the kid was trying to get his weapon from him, and witnesses support Zimmerman's statement..they SAW them fighting over the gun.

Quit obsessing over this. You weren't there, you don't know, and you're not helping anything by pulling this juvenile shit.

Thought is juvenile to you, I understand. The term victim is used where there is no crime, also. THINK kg; Zimmerman may have seen something he mistook for a weapin. Even if Zimmerman initiated the physical contact & was injured, he may have held a REASONABLE BELIEF in deadly harm, if Martin was getting the better of him.

PLEASE feel free to ignore posts that include logical thought as opposed to "fill in the blanks with your desired details."

NBC News said Tuesday it has concluded an investigation into its repeated broadcast of an edited version of a 911 call placed by George Zimmerman that made it appear he was racially profiling Trayvon Martin the night he killed him. Yahoo

The thing that the lynch mob here cannot comprehend is that it matters little. Witnesses state that martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him. Zimmerman says it, witnesses corroborate it, and there is nothing to disprove it. A grainy tape cannot prove or disprove anything.
Which begs the question, if Martin was on top beating Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, meaning Zimmerman had to be flat on his back, when he shot Martin, how did Martin end up face down with his hands underneath his body, as the police found him???? Also if Zimmerman was under Martin when he shot him, why is there no blood on Martin's shirt??? Gravity would dictate that the blood would fall in a downward direction onto Zimmerman from the time the bullet entered Martin's body to the time Zimmerman freed himself from the dead body weight on top of him.
I find it interesting that none of the Zimmerman apologists have attempted to rationalize how Martin could be shot while pinning Zimmerman down to slam the back of his head into the pavement and both get no blood on Zimmerman's shirt and fall face down with his arms under his body!!!!!!!

I would think Martin would have to be standing clear of Zimmerman or on his knees screaming for help and begging for his life to end up in the position the police found him and with no blood on Zimmerman's shirt. He gets shot in the chest, grabs his chest and then falls forward on top of his arms, dead.

Good point. There are, of course, only two possibilities. Either Martin fell forward, or Martin fell backward. If he fell backward, then he should have been found that way, unless Zimmerman repositioned him. If Martin fell forward, Zimmerman's clothes should have been covered in blood.

Hey stupid martin must have gotten away since martim jumped zimmerman some where other than the place they first saw each other.
Well, there you go again, playing lying witness.

The only one we're sure of lying, thanks to the audio you posted, is Zimmerman who said OK when he was asked to stop following, but from the continued heavy breathing, after he lied about agreeing to stop following, we know he didn't stop following and nowhere on that 911 tape does he say that Martin got away, which was your original lie that you based your rationalization that Martin was hiding and jumped Zimmerman from his hiding place.

Which begs the question, if Martin was on top beating Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, meaning Zimmerman had to be flat on his back, when he shot Martin, how did Martin end up face down with his hands underneath his body, as the police found him???? Also if Zimmerman was under Martin when he shot him, why is there no blood on Martin's shirt??? Gravity would dictate that the blood would fall in a downward direction onto Zimmerman from the time the bullet entered Martin's body to the time Zimmerman freed himself from the dead body weight on top of him.

Good point. There are, of course, only two possibilities. Either Martin fell forward, or Martin fell backward. If he fell backward, then he should have been found that way, unless Zimmerman repositioned him. If Martin fell forward, Zimmerman's clothes should have been covered in blood.

The reason zimmermans clothes did not have any blood stains on them was because the police took his clothes that he was wearing as evidence. All Police departments do this when they have a crime of this nature.

Well, there you go again, playing lying witness.

The only one we're sure of lying, thanks to the audio you posted, is Zimmerman who said OK when he was asked to stop following, but from the continued heavy breathing, after he lied about agreeing to stop following, we know he didn't stop following and nowhere on that 911 tape does he say that Martin got away, which was your original lie that you based your rationalization that Martin was hiding and jumped Zimmerman from his hiding place.

You fucking lied you don't have to lie to build a case against Zimmerman use the facts.

The reason zimmermans clothes did not have any blood stains on them was because the police took his clothes that he was wearing as evidence. All Police departments do this when they have a crime of this nature.
But from the surveillance tape they had not taken his clothed yet as he was still wearing his red jacket and there was no blood on the front of his shirt!!!!

Even if Zimmerman initiated the physical contact & was injured, he may have held a REASONABLE BELIEF in deadly harm, if Martin was getting the better of him

No.

Martin it appears was continually holding his cell phone, I am aware of cases wherein certain cell phones have been mistaken for weapons, particularly in poor light. ONCE AGAIN, I am setting forth a rational defense, as the killer's REASONABLE beliefs are part of SELF defense. I have no supply of of distemper shots for those enraged by defenses that are not cut & dried "X ATTACKED Y, SO IT WAS OK FOR Y TO KILL X".

But from the surveillance tape they had not taken his clothed yet as he was still wearing his red jacket and there was no blood on the front of his shirt!!!!

From my experience they would have taken his clothes since he was close to home, but if they didn't at the time; have you ever saw someone being shot? the splatter comes from the exist wound, not from the entrance wound.

Forum List

Back