Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

No I said John the eyewitness said he was wearing a sweater
FAIL
To contradict my saying Zinmmerman was wearing an unzipped jacket, because in your "experience" eye witnesses are never wrong. :cuckoo:

Again
FAIL I never said it I said the eyewitness John said it.

Now was he wearing a red jacket or a red and black jacket?
Police reports are very meticulous to what evidence there is.
This police report wasn't. It merely said he was wearing a red jacket and blue jeans. It was not "meticulous" enough to say what type and color the shirt was under the jacket, or the shoes and socks he wore. If it is so "meticulous" that would mean Zimmerman had no shirt or shoes on.

To contradict my saying Zinmmerman was wearing an unzipped jacket, because in your "experience" eye witnesses are never wrong. :cuckoo:

Again

This police report wasn't. It merely said he was wearing a red jacket and blue jeans. It was not "meticulous" enough to say what type and color the shirt was under the jacket, or the shoes and socks he wore. If it is so "meticulous" that would mean Zimmerman had no shirt or shoes on.
Police reports are meticulous they are legal documents that could be used in court. I don't know if you answered this or not but What was zimmerman wearing in the police video tape?

Yes, a headset.

“Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for.’ And the man said, ‘What are you doing here.’ Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn’t answer the phone.”

....​

Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend recalls final conversation before shooting | The Raw Story

If you take that at her word, it seems Trayvon pushed Zimmerman first, then Trayvon was pushed...

I don't KNOW what happened, but I think it's pretty clear his girlfriend doesn't KNOW what happened either.

Yes, a headset.

“Trayvon said, ‘What, are you following me for.’ And the man said, ‘What are you doing here.’ Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again and he didn’t answer the phone.”

....​

Trayvon Martin’s girlfriend recalls final conversation before shooting | The Raw Story

If you take that at her word, it seems Trayvon pushed Zimmerman first, then Trayvon was pushed...

I don't KNOW what happened, but I think it's pretty clear his girlfriend doesn't KNOW what happened either.
Right. No, she doesn't. But, she does know what she heard and that is evidence of what she heard - evidence of some sort of scuffle, enough to knock a headset off Martin's ear/head.

She will be testifying at the grand jury on the 10th, too.

Again

Police reports are meticulous they are legal documents that could be used in court. I don't know if you answered this or not but What was zimmerman wearing in the police video tape?
A red jacket and a gray tea shirt.

Yes, a headset.

....​

Right. No, she doesn't. But, she does know what she heard and that is evidence of what she heard - evidence of some sort of scuffle, enough to knock a headset off Martin's ear/head.

But Zimmerman's lawyer has hinted that Zimmerman won't testify.

Red is not red and black, How many gray tshirts can someone have? I have several.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Zimmerman told police that Martin punched him in the nose and slammed his head into the pavement. The enhanced photo originally released by ABC News is further evidence that Zimmerman is telling the truth and Zimmerman also passed a voice-stress test administered by Sanford police.

Last edited:

Red is not red and black, How many gray tshirts can someone have? I have several.
The jacket is red with a small bit of black. What color shirt does the "meticulous" police report say he was wearing?

But Zimmerman's lawyer has hinted that Zimmerman won't testify.
That's quite possible. Often attorneys advice their clients NOT to testify at a grand jury.

Zimmerman told police that Martin punched him in the nose and slammed his head into the pavement. The enhanced photo originally released by ABC News is further evidence that Zimmerman is telling the truth

Yep. Showed the broken, bloody nose clear as day. It proves that Zimmerman did not start the altercation by trying to physically detain Martin for no good reason and invoking a defensive response. :eusa_hand:

and Zimmerman also passed a voice-stress test administered by Sanford police.

Yet his voice did not match that heard on the 911 tape, as tested by a 3 decade expert.

You're an idiot.

There's really nothing more to be said. You're making wild leaps into the wild blue yonder and there's no point in discussing this with someone who doesn't understand what "proof" means, or understand why wild leaps of fancy don't work to make a point.

Zimmerman told police that Martin punched him in the nose and slammed his head into the pavement. The enhanced photo originally released by ABC News is further evidence that Zimmerman is telling the truth

Yep. Showed the broken, bloody nose clear as day. It proves that Zimmerman did not start the altercation by trying to physically detain Martin for no good reason and invoking a defensive response. :eusa_hand:

and Zimmerman also passed a voice-stress test administered by Sanford police.

Yet his voice did not match that heard on the 911 tape, as tested by a 3 decade expert.

When eyewitness statements are no longer acceptable in court as evidence you might have a case, but until then shut the fuck up.

inthemuddle is apparently referencing the claim:

Audio experts Tom Owen and Ed Primeau, who analyzed the recordings for the Sentinel using different techniques, said they don't believe it is Zimmerman who is heard yelling in the background of one 911 call. They compared those screams with Zimmerman's voice, as recorded in a 911 call he made minutes earlier describing a "suspicious" black male, who ended up being Martin.

"There's a huge chance that this is not Zimmerman's voice," said Primeau, a longtime audio engineer who is listed as an expert in recorded evidence by the American College of Forensic Examiners International. "After 28 years of doing this, I would put my reputation on the line and say this is not George Zimmerman screaming."
-- http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/02/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html

And if Tom Owen and Ed Primeau express doubts, then it couldn't POSSIBLY be Zimmerman's voice .... :doubt:

:cuckoo:

Oh, a couple of shysters who have hopped on the bandwagon for free advertisement.

Got it.

So what is the correct statistical term for "HUGE CHANCE"???

The jacket is red with a small bit of black. What color shirt does the "meticulous" police report say he was wearing?

Maybe you should view that video one more time. Red and black from the shoulder down the arms, is not a red jacket.
Only if the arms end well above the elbow!!! You play blind as well as dumb!

What color shirt does the "meticulous" police report say he was wearing?

Last edited:

Maybe you should view that video one more time. Red and black from the shoulder down the arms, is not a red jacket.
Only if the arms end well above the elbow!!! You play blind as well as dumb!

What color shirt does the "meticulous" police report say he was wearing?
OK. Let me try to settle this between you and Bigreb.

I think both of you would stipulate that at 19:15 on February 26, 2012 it was likely dark, or at least close to dark.

As the ambient light source fades, the human eye can still discern many colors. Except, when the lack of light starts to get to the point where the human eye is less physically capable of discerning colors, RED is the first to go. And, the eye sees it as black.

So, I believe the best we can say is the jacket he had on in the video might be the same as he had at the time of the shooting (or it might not).

But, that is how the human eye works - as light dims, red is the first color that is perceived as no color (eg. black).

:dunno:

Forum List

Back