Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

Wow, you are really desperate. John could tell the difference between a red jacket and a red sweater in the dark. And John said "I believe" a red sweater, so he probably wasn't 100% sure.

BTW, the police report says Zimmerman was wearing a red JACKET!!!!!!
Not that YOU would care about the truth!

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

It's not just a red jacket but what other color is on the jacket? Everything would be noted as was. A red jacket is not a red and black jacket. A sweater normally is a pullover articular of clothing such as this example
abercrombie-fitch-mens-sweaters-24.jpg
So, are you saying the police are too stupid to know the difference between a sweater and a jacket, or are you saying the police are liars when they said he was wearing a jacket?

At least you are consistent, you never admit the truth.

Martin it appears was continually holding his cell phone, I am aware of cases wherein certain cell phones have been mistaken for weapons, particularly in poor light. ONCE AGAIN, I am setting forth a rational defense, as the killer's REASONABLE beliefs are part of SELF defense. I have no supply of of distemper shots for those enraged by defenses that are not cut & dried "X ATTACKED Y, SO IT WAS OK FOR Y TO KILL X".

Yes, a reasonable belief in the necessity to defend one's self is an important element of self defense. But that does not apply when you are the instigator. If Zimmerman initiates a physical altercation with Martin, Zimmerman loses his grounds to claim self defense. Reasonable belief in the need to defend one's self ceases when one instigates a conflict.

You're kidding, right?

So if you call someone a name or do something legal but annoying to someone and they knock you down and start beating your head into the ground you should just take it and die?

Trayvon was talking on his cell phone for all but one mintue before he died.

Not many people carry a gun buy placing it next to their ear

The young woman on the other side heard what happened Yet the police never talked to her

Wow, you are really desperate. John could tell the difference between a red jacket and a red sweater in the dark. And John said "I believe" a red sweater, so he probably wasn't 100% sure.

BTW, the police report says Zimmerman was wearing a red JACKET!!!!!!
Not that YOU would care about the truth!

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

It's not just a red jacket but what other color is on the jacket? Everything would be noted as was. A red jacket is not a red and black jacket. A sweater normally is a pullover articular of clothing such as this example
So, are you saying the police are too stupid to know the difference between a sweater and a jacket, or are you saying the police are liars when they said he was wearing a jacket?

Maybe you're the stupid one to stupid to realize the police took his clothes and he put new ones on. A red jacket is not a red and black jacket.

Maybe you're the stupid one to stupid to realize the police took his clothes and he put new ones on. A red jacket is not a red and black jacket.
Well, at least you've back-peddled away from your insistence that he was wearing a sweater. That's a beginning even though you still haven't admitted you were wrong about the sweater.

And you have no proof that they stripped him of his clothes BEFORE the surveillance video of him arriving at the police station 40 minutes after he was taken into custody.

Well, at least you've back-peddled away from your insistence that he was wearing a sweater. That's a beginning even though you still haven't admitted you were wrong about the sweater.

And you have no proof that they stripped him of his clothes BEFORE the surveillance video of him arriving at the police station 40 minutes after he was taken into custody.

I haven't back peddled. Do you have proof they didn't? They were near his home to protect the evidence they would have wanted to bag them as quick as possible.

I haven't back peddled. Do you have proof they didn't? They were near his home to protect the evidence they would have wanted to bag them as quick as possible.
You're the one claiming they did, therefore the burden of proof is on YOU, otherwise I could say you have sex with sheep, prove you don't!:badgrin:

You're the one claiming they did, therefore the burden of proof is on YOU, otherwise I could say you have sex with sheep, prove you don't!:badgrin:

Uh, ok.
:cuckoo:

And you're the one claiming they did not. I am only basing what I say from experience, what do you have?
Was he wearing a red jacket or was he wearing a red and black jacket?

And you're the one claiming they did not. I am only basing what I say from experience, what do you have?
In your "experience" you said he was wearing a sweater. You have "experience" as sure as he was wearing a sweater!!! :badgrin:

In your "experience" you said he was wearing a sweater. You have "experience" as sure as he was wearing a sweater!!! :badgrin:

No I said John the eyewitness said he was wearing a sweater
FAIL

FAIL
To contradict my saying Zinmmerman was wearing an unzipped jacket, because in your "experience" eye witnesses are never wrong. :cuckoo:

FAIL
To contradict my saying Zinmmerman was wearing an unzipped jacket, because in your "experience" eye witnesses are never wrong. :cuckoo:

Again
FAIL I never said it I said the eyewitness John said it.

Now was he wearing a red jacket or a red and black jacket?
Police reports are very meticulous to what evidence there is.

Look at "b" in your post.

Yes and the burden is on Zimmerman to present evidence to prove (b) was indeed the case. Whether Zimmerman meets this burden is for a judge to rule on, not the police.

No, innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent.

correct zimmerman does not HAVE to prove anything ,say anything ,or do anything that right is held by ALL US citizens .

Did,nt you liberals say when oj simpson WAS **ACCUSED** of killing nicole and ron lets let the govt PROVE IT .?. ARE THE RULES DIFFERANT cus the dead person is black i think not

Forum List

Back