Yet another turn in the Zimmerman/Martin Case!

Ever left the safety of a vehicle while in fear of your life to check a road sign, in the area in which YOU were the neighborhood watch? This is why the killer should have been given a BAC & drug test; standard in homicide cases, maybe he is afraid of needles too. He'd shoot any medical personnel that tried to take one.

If trayvon was in fear for his life why didn't he continue running a little less than a 1000 feet and go to the place he was staying? Why did he hide and jump zimmerman?
We have another anonymous eye witness! :eusa_liar:

OH fuck we have ed the liar John come fucking lately to the thread and thinks he has all the answers. I have study the evidence made available I have listen to the 911 audio, I have studied the maps of the area, because I have experience in crime seine investigation Trayvon was less than a 1000 feet from where he was staying, he could have made it home but didn't because he stopped and attacked zimmerman. There are eyewitnesses to this account. So johnny come lately blow it out your ass.

With Skittles against a 9mm? yes, we WOULD be hearing of it.........................
He was a big athletic football player who knocked the man down, broke his nose and was beating his head on the ground leaving him disoriented and screaming for help. If Martin had had the sense to, and grabbed Zimmerman's gun, it could have been used on him. It is not nearly out of the realm of possibility.

Si is right too. Loading a fist with anything is bad news. It's why gangsters used to carry rolls of quarters back in the day. A can of something would be even worse.

There are many ways this could have gone wrong. There are many places on the body that if you hit them you can kill very easily. I've studied enough martial arts to know that many of them can be hit by accident too.

On TOP of the killer's head, either on concrete or the ground, I guess the victim picked him up & turned him facing down huh? Yet the victim had his deadly Skittles, and super powered cell phone the entire time................the killer was in deadly fear, but got out of his vehicle to "check a road sign", IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD of which he was WATCH "COMMANDER". Yeah, this adds up. By the weigh, how much does a bullet weigh?

I get really tired of people who have never been in fights and never been up close and personal to people fighting who think they know exactly what wounds a person gets from fighting, and the relevance of size to who wins a fight.

My brother, who is a large man now, was a very slight young man. He wasn't terribly tall, and he was lean, a target for bullies and big brutes.

I can't tell you how many people he seriously injured...including one man he dropped on a dance floor and who spent a couple of days in a coma caused either by him hitting his head on the floor when he hit. I have seen him on the ground with three buff men clamoring over him, kicking him, and the next minute he was up on his feet, one guy was holding his incredibly broken nose, the other was running and the third staring in disbelief.

Half the time you can be right there in the fight and not know what the hell happened.

There's nothing that doesn't add up because you don't know what the fuck the facts are. But the things that you are obsessing over..you are showing your ignorance and your willingness to fill in the blanks with complete fabrication when you say you can tell ANYTHING from those videos or just by the fact that zimmerman is this weight, or the kid was that height. You don't know, you weren't there, and it doesn't add up to you because you don't have all the pertinent information, and your knowledge of this subject is not sufficient to allow you to make intelligent guesses.

Which begs the question, if Martin was on top beating Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, meaning Zimmerman had to be flat on his back, when he shot Martin, how did Martin end up face down with his hands underneath his body, as the police found him???? Also if Zimmerman was under Martin when he shot him, why is there no blood on Martin's shirt??? Gravity would dictate that the blood would fall in a downward direction onto Zimmerman from the time the bullet entered Martin's body to the time Zimmerman freed himself from the dead body weight on top of him.
I find it interesting that none of the Zimmerman apologists have attempted to rationalize how Martin could be shot while pinning Zimmerman down to slam the back of his head into the pavement and both get no blood on Zimmerman's shirt and fall face down with his arms under his body!!!!!!!

I would think Martin would have to be standing clear of Zimmerman or on his knees screaming for help and begging for his life to end up in the position the police found him and with no blood on Zimmerman's shirt. He gets shot in the chest, grabs his chest and then falls forward on top of his arms, dead.

Does anyone have a better scenario???

Why Zimmerman left the safety of his vehicle to check a road sign in his neighborhood, as he was neighborhood watch, is another unanswered question. How the victim talked on his cellphone while attacking with the can of ice tea is also uncertain........though Martin is said to have followed the killer to the car the killer had been in, Martin's body was nowhere near there when found. I've seen no reports a broken or shattered can of tea was found of course, just ice tea & Skittles....................................................
Why did the thug stop running and turn around and ambush Zimmerman? He could have made it home

Ever hit someone with a full can in your fist?

Ever left the safety of a vehicle while in fear of your life to check a road sign, in the area in which YOU were the neighborhood watch? This is why the killer should have been given a BAC & drug test; standard in homicide cases, maybe he is afraid of needles too. He'd shoot any medical personnel that tried to take one.

If trayvon was in fear for his life why didn't he continue running a little less than a 1000 feet and go to the place he was staying? Why did he hide and jump zimmerman?

They is no cause to believe the victim jumped the killer. I do NOT conclude Zimmerman is guilty of a crime; all theories in favor, thus far, set forth here, are simply not plausible. Zimmerman's perceptions are. what he believed could help his case, not wild eyed, "he attacked with a can of ice tea while on a cell phone".

Did Zimmerman see the cell phone, mistake it for a weapon, try to get it from Martin, and thus a fight ensued? It was dark, with few street lights, perhaps the vehicle lights, easier to mistake an object for a weapon.

The human body is very fragile if you're motivated or know what you're doing.

For instance, it takes about 15 lbs of pressure to shove a man's salivary gland through his eye socket. 5 Lbs of pressure is all that is needed to break a wrist.

They is no cause to believe the victim jumped the killer. I do NOT conclude Zimmerman is guilty of a crime; all theories in favor, thus far, set forth here, are simply not plausible. Zimmerman's perceptions are. what he believed could help his case, not wild eyed, "he attacked with a can of ice tea while on a cell phone".

Did Zimmerman see the cell phone, mistake it for a weapon, try to get it from Martin, and thus a fight ensued? It was dark, with few street lights, perhaps the vehicle lights, easier to mistake an object for a weapon.

Yes, there is cause to believe Martin jumped Zimmerman (and Martin's not *the victim*. You have nothing to base that on...he can only be a victim if there's a crime..which you claim you aren't presupposing. Though of course you are lying). Zimmerman says Martin jumped him, and there's no reason at all to doubt him. And witnesses support his claim, stating he was screaming for help and getting the shit knocked out of him. The fact that he's banged up and according to the mortician, Trayvon isn't, supports his statement that he was getting the shit kicked out of him, and wasn't able to adequately defend himself.

He said the kid was trying to get his weapon from him, and witnesses support Zimmerman's statement..they SAW them fighting over the gun.

Quit obsessing over this. You weren't there, you don't know, and you're not helping anything by pulling this juvenile shit.

OH fuck we have ed the liar John come fucking lately to the thread and thinks he has all the answers. I have study the evidence made available I have listen to the 911 audio, I have studied the maps of the area, because I have experience in crime seine investigation Trayvon was less than a 1000 feet from where he was staying, he could have made it home but didn't because he stopped and attacked zimmerman. There are eyewitnesses to this account. So johnny come lately blow it out your ass.
BULLSHIT!

There are no witnesses who claim they saw Martin hiding and then jump Zimmerman from his hiding place. You are a pathological liar! :eusa_liar:

I find it interesting that none of the Zimmerman apologists have attempted to rationalize how Martin could be shot while pinning Zimmerman down to slam the back of his head into the pavement and both get no blood on Zimmerman's shirt and fall face down with his arms under his body!!!!!!!

I would think Martin would have to be standing clear of Zimmerman or on his knees screaming for help and begging for his life to end up in the position the police found him and with no blood on Zimmerman's shirt. He gets shot in the chest, grabs his chest and then falls forward on top of his arms, dead.

Why Zimmerman left the safety of his vehicle to check a road sign in his neighborhood, as he was neighborhood watch, is another unanswered question. How the victim talked on his cellphone while attacking with the can of ice tea is also uncertain........though Martin is said to have followed the killer to the car the killer had been in, Martin's body was nowhere near there when found. I've seen no reports a broken or shattered can of tea was found of course, just ice tea & Skittles....................................................
Why did the thug stop running and turn around and ambush Zimmerman? He could have made it home
Again the lying non-witness acts like a witness.

They is no cause to believe the victim jumped the killer.
If this goes to court it will be point out that trayvon could have made it to where he was staying. It will give some relevance that trayvon did ambush Zimmerman.

not wild eyed, "he attacked with a can of ice tea while on a cell phone
You really don't have a clue about street fights do you? A unopened can of soda weighs a littler over 13 ounces a baseball weigh's 5.1 ounces. When a baseball is thrown can it hurt someone? can it kill someone?

Here's what may have happen Zimmerman stops chhasing after trayvon because the dispatcher tells him he doesn't have to do that, while making his way back to his truck Trayvon jumps out hit Zimmerman in the head with thew can, and dazes zimmerman trayvon then jumps on top of zimmerman and sees that zimmerman has a gun and grabs for it ZXimmerman reacts and shoots.

Ever hit someone with a full can in your fist?

yeah we know. Martin could do no wrong in your eyes.

No, I want rational explanations; example, the cell phone or tea was mistaken for a weapon by Zimmerman in the dim light that evening, he reacted. Martin was getting the better of him, he shot, AT CLOSE RANGE.

An more complete explanation is needed as to why the victim's body was so far from the vehicle if Martin "circled back" on Zimmerman while talking on his phone.

The Martin attacked Zimmerman THEORIES tend to fail, it is Zimmerman's REASONABLE beliefs that matter.

The thing that the lynch mob here cannot comprehend is that it matters little. Witnesses state that martin was on top of Zimmerman beating on him. Zimmerman says it, witnesses corroborate it, and there is nothing to disprove it. A grainy tape cannot prove or disprove anything.
Which begs the question, if Martin was on top beating Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, meaning Zimmerman had to be flat on his back, when he shot Martin, how did Martin end up face down with his hands underneath his body, as the police found him???? Also if Zimmerman was under Martin when he shot him, why is there no blood on Martin's shirt??? Gravity would dictate that the blood would fall in a downward direction onto Zimmerman from the time the bullet entered Martin's body to the time Zimmerman freed himself from the dead body weight on top of him.

Still no one can explain this away!!!!

The human body is very fragile if you're motivated or know what you're doing.

For instance, it takes about 15 lbs of pressure to shove a man's salivary gland through his eye socket. 5 Lbs of pressure is all that is needed to break a wrist.

I know..I posted a story to my son's fb today about a 24 y.o. who was accidentally choked to death by a 14 y.o. when they were playing around. In seconds. It doesn't take 6 minutes like retards think, and it's very easy to kill someone...and not be able to bring them back.

And when you are on the ground and can't get up, and someone is sitting on you, and your head is being beaten, you aren't thinking, "gosh I'm bigger I can take care of this". You are thinking "I am going to fucking DIE". Not only that, if you are being hit in the head, you are likely barely holding onto consciousness. I've had my head slapped repeatedly, just bap bap bap, one side then the other, and that alone knocked me out. I weighed the same as my attacker, who was shorter, too. I woke up on the ground.

I would love the people who think they know how this played out to get the shit slapped out of them by an amped up adolescent kid who thinks he has nothing to lose and see how clever they are and how certain they are of their superior strength when THEY'RE the ones betting their heads beat on the ground.

I've seen a 16 y.o. boy leap probably 15 feet, from a balcony to the stairs below, in lock down detention...it was like gaming stuff, an incredible feat of physical strength and agility that I would NEVER have thought he could pull off. Anyone else would have broken their necks.

I've also seen them jump over fences that there was NO WAY they should have been able to scale.

Kids are a hundred times more scary than adults when they get going, because they have no limits and don't recognize any.

BULLSHIT!

There are no witnesses who claim they saw Martin hiding and then jump Zimmerman from his hiding place. You are a pathological liar! :eusa_liar:

From the 911 audio zimmerman said that trayvon had gotten away. he must have been hiding you dumb fuck. or trayvon would not be dead today.

BULLSHIT!

sorry-youve-gone-sympathy-ecard-someecards.jpg

Well, not really sorry. And we knew that already. Funny that you're getting worse.

Still no one can explain this away!!!!

Dumb ass that has already been covered. Trayvon when he had zimmerman on the ground saw the gun went for it and Zimmerman reacted and shot trayvon
Certain hostlers for semi automatics have a security release, so it will slow down someone from taking your gun away.

BULLSHIT!

From the 911 audio zimmerman said that trayvon had gotten away. he must have been hiding you dumb fuck. or trayvon would not be dead today.
You are still a pathological liar.

The closest thing the shooter said was "These a**holes, they always get away." And clearly Zimmerman had him in his sight and was following him after he said that. So your whole rationalization for a blind ambush falls apart! But you will never admit the truth!!!

7:09 p.m. ET
Dispatcher: "Do you need police, fire or medical?"
Zimmerman: "We had some break-ins in our neighborhood ... and there is a real suspicious guy. ... This guy looks like he's up to no good, he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's walking around looking about. "
Dispatcher: "Is this guy white, black, Hispanic?"
Zimmerman: "He looks black."
Dispatcher: "Did you see what he's wearing?"
Zimmerman: "A dark hoodie, grey hoodie, jeans or sweatpants or white shoes. He's walking around staring at the houses. Now he's just staring at me."
Dispatcher: "Location?"
Zimmerman: "He's near the clubhouse right now. Now he's coming towards me. He has his hands in his waistband. He is a black male. Something's wrong with him. Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Send officers over here."
Dispatcher: "Let me know if he does anything else."
Zimmerman: "These a**holes, they always get away. When you come in go straight to the left ... when you pass the clubhouse ..."
Dispatcher: "Clubhouse?"
Zimmerman: "Go straight in. Oh, s***. He's running ... down towards the other entrance of neighborhood."
Dispatcher: "He's running? Which way is he running?"
Zimmerman: "Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood."
Dispatcher: "Which entrance is that, that he is running towards?
Zimmerman: "The back entrance."
[inaudible]
Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "Yeah."
Dispatcher: "OK. We don't need you to do that. What's your name?"
Zimmerman: "George. Zimmerman."
Dispatcher: "Do you want to meet with the officer ..."
Zimmerman: "Tell them to come past the clubhouse and make a left then past mailboxes and they will see my truck ..."
Dispatcher: "What's your apartment number?"
Zimmerman: "It's a home. ... I don't want to give that out. I don't know who this kid is."
Dispatcher: "I will let them know where to meet you."
Zimmerman: "Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at."

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Why is it people think if he was injured, it proves he was right in shooting that kid. It seems to me, that kid had the right to defend himself against a guy with a gun.

Good for him. At least he had that.

First the police video came out which appeared to show Zimmerman with no marks. I bought into it. Yet when the enhance the video using digital enhancements there is a MAJOR and very large mark on the back of his head. Those marks could only be made by a significant blow or blows!

Enhanced Video Of Zimmerman In Police Station Appears To Show Injuries | Fox News

Why is it people think if he was injured, it proves he was right in shooting that kid. It seems to me, that kid had the right to defend himself against a guy with a gun.

Good for him. At least he had that.

Why is it that you are so stuck on stupid that you can't see that the fact of an injury to the back of Zimmerman's head MIGHT constitute credible (honest) evidence that he only fired the gun to save himself?

And if that's what happened, good for him. At least he came out of it alive.

Too bad for Trayvon (if that is the way it went down). For he need not have died if he had not turned violent.

BULLSHIT!

You are still a pathological liar.

The closest thing the shooter said was "These a**holes, they always get away." And clearly Zimmerman had him in his sight and was following him after he said that. So your whole rationalization for a blind ambush falls apart! But you will never admit the truth!!!

7:09 p.m. ET
Dispatcher: "Do you need police, fire or medical?"
Zimmerman: "We had some break-ins in our neighborhood ... and there is a real suspicious guy. ... This guy looks like he's up to no good, he's on drugs or something. It's raining, and he's walking around looking about. "
Dispatcher: "Is this guy white, black, Hispanic?"
Zimmerman: "He looks black."
Dispatcher: "Did you see what he's wearing?"
Zimmerman: "A dark hoodie, grey hoodie, jeans or sweatpants or white shoes. He's walking around staring at the houses. Now he's just staring at me."
Dispatcher: "Location?"
Zimmerman: "He's near the clubhouse right now. Now he's coming towards me. He has his hands in his waistband. He is a black male. Something's wrong with him. Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Send officers over here."
Dispatcher: "Let me know if he does anything else."
Zimmerman: "These a**holes, they always get away. When you come in go straight to the left ... when you pass the clubhouse ..."
Dispatcher: "Clubhouse?"
Zimmerman: "Go straight in. Oh, s***. He's running ... down towards the other entrance of neighborhood."
Dispatcher: "He's running? Which way is he running?"
Zimmerman: "Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood."
Dispatcher: "Which entrance is that, that he is running towards?
Zimmerman: "The back entrance."
[inaudible]
Dispatcher: "Are you following him?"
Zimmerman: "Yeah."
Dispatcher: "OK. We don't need you to do that. What's your name?"
Zimmerman: "George. Zimmerman."
Dispatcher: "Do you want to meet with the officer ..."
Zimmerman: "Tell them to come past the clubhouse and make a left then past mailboxes and they will see my truck ..."
Dispatcher: "What's your apartment number?"
Zimmerman: "It's a home. ... I don't want to give that out. I don't know who this kid is."
Dispatcher: "I will let them know where to meet you."
Zimmerman: "Have them call me, and I will let you know where I'm at."

Dont argue with a doorknob. Whats the point. :D

Forum List

Back