Yes, this really happened.

People get worn down. For many their memories are short as they move on.
Exactly. As a nation we all moved from one Trump scandal to the next without enough time in between to process them. In the context of what Trump did to steal the election removing the AG was only one aspect so its stunning nature got lost in the shuffle.

I suppose if one wishes to trivialize the Holocaust------ that's one way to do it.
The Holocaust is the standard that all tyrannical future societies can be compared to

obviously you are pleased with judges loyalty to the new regime

Democracy is always under attack from authoritarian trash. It is scary that there is still a dwindling number of half wits who are willing to defend trump. They must hate America.
The question is..........if Trump loses his status as a worshiped demagogue.........who replaces him as an idol for all those Trumpleton's? Cuz they need someone to blindly follow.
There is always Trump's lost shoe...

2u0ptx.jpg
AKA marjorie taylor green.

obviously you pleased with judges loyalty to the news regime
It was a lack of evidence that lead judges, both conservative and liberal, to throw those baseless cases out.

You have proven nothing except that you are a lib
Making you look like a fool is too easy, thanks to you.

The most remarkable rebukes of Trump’s legal case: From the judges he hand-picked
At least nine Trump-appointed judges or Supreme Court short-listers have declined to bolster his claims of election fraud. None have ruled in his favor.

The doctors at my local hospital sat in stunned silence last week as they one of their peers they were told devised a plan with the CDC to keep TDS spreading longer than covid. Sounds as reasonable as any of the other hyper-partisan conspiracies we see both sides post here.
My, what a vivid imagination you have ,Grandma!

Other Trump appointees haven’t been so silent, though. Chief among them is Brett H. Ludwig, whom Trump nominated to a U.S. District Court in Wisconsin in 2017. Earlier this month, he called the Trump campaign’s request to have the GOP-appointed Wisconsin legislature pick new presidential electors “bizarre.” And he followed that up Saturday by ruling against the “extraordinary” lawsuit.
“A sitting president who did not prevail in his bid for reelection has asked for federal court help in setting aside the popular vote based on disputed issues of election administration, issues he plainly could have raised before the vote occurred,” he wrote.

So now that I've proven your belief about the judges to be a lie
You have proven nothing except that you are a lib
A federal judge threw out one of President Donald Trump's election lawsuits Saturday, dealing the Republican president and his supporters their seventh legal loss in 10 days as they seek to flip Wisconsin's results.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig — a Trump nominee — concluded Wisconsin officials had followed state laws when they conducted the Nov. 3 election.

Ludwig described the case as "extraordinary."

".....obviously you pleased with judges loyalty to the news regime.."

"Pleased"....umm, that doesn't quite compute. IMHO

Here's why ----I know a Circuit judge pretty well, and a District one also. But they work at the courthouse in my county. Whether they make good rulings or bad ones I honestly don't know. I don't follow court cases closely.....or hell, at all, if it doesn't involve my interests. And besides, they are State judges.

And then, as far as Federal judges......district, circuit, supremes, and maybe bankruptcy? maybe immigration? maybe international trade?.........hell, there's gotta be close to a thousand of them.

So, no.......I do not follow all 800 or 900 of those judges to have much of a qualified and informed opinion on their rulings.
In fact, virtually no opinion whatsoever.

I am curious though, how do you, poster Mac-7 stay so current and well informed on all of those courts?
Informed enough to have an opinion with any credibility or gravitas?

Still using anonymous sources.

You can't avoid the stolen election. Just lie about it.

You can't avoid the stolen election. Just lie about it.

Umm, show us Tipsy.
Show us in a persuasive and compelling manner that the election was 'stolen' in enough precincts with enough votes to have made a difference in the end result.

Batter up, Tipsy.

It was a lack of evidence that lead judges, both conservative and liberal, to throw those baseless cases out.
Or the suit was rejected for “lack of standing” whatever that means

The "stop the steal" accusation, while Trump was trying to steal it...........is much like calling Hillary crooked.

Or the suit was rejected for “lack of standing” whatever that means
Bobbing and weaving can't keep you away from having to confront the fatcs.

A federal judge threw out one of President Donald Trump's election lawsuits Saturday, dealing the Republican president and his supporters their seventh legal loss in 10 days as they seek to flip Wisconsin's results.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig — a Trump nominee — concluded Wisconsin officials had followed state laws when they conducted the Nov. 3 election.

How you Trumpleton's maintain beliefs with absolutely no factual basis is astounding.

The courts are unwilling to hear any evidence that would overturn the rigged election. The judges sre hearing only evidence that addresses fraud to bolster free elections next time. As we have learned in California there will never be a next time.

Yes he did:

"A sitting president who did not prevail in his bid for reelection has asked for federal court help in setting aside the popular vote based on disputed issues of election administration,
issues he plainly could have raised before the vote occurred," he wrote.

liberals will read that and say “see, we won on a technicality”

while I say the judge ruled that republican officials were outfoxed by the democrats and therefore the true intent of elections was lost

for which trump voters have to pay the penality

Last edited:

Forum List

Back