Yes, Dems Really Believe a Few Dozen Unarmed Trespassers Almost Overthrew the US Government

Pence was never part of any plot already pointed this out here:

"Pence long before Jan. 6 told them there is no allowance for it in the law and that all the ballots were already CERTIFIED by the Secretary of states all across America back in November/December thus there was NOTHING to work with which is why no "plot" ever existed."

You can't have a "plot" when there is no beginning and no ending in it since Pence was never in it from the start.
Pence was the linchpin of the plot… pushed HARD to invalidate electoral votes by the WHITE HOUSE

trump had a plot, and trump told the entire nation, on LIVE tv, that he wanted Pence to do the right thing. Which is stop the certification of the election.

POS trump was pressuring Pence to stop the certification.

Pence actually did the right thing, he defied POS trump and didn't do what trump demanded.
This in NO way clears trump.

Sigh and I never said Trump innocent the entire time since Pence was never in it the plot was never there for him to succeed.

I did state already:

Yes he was pressured knew that early on why do you bring this deflection anyway since I made it clear he didn't allow Trump to get him to be part of a plot.

Over a year ago I argued that Pence had no power to overturn the Certification process despite what Trump and his stupid legal advisors thinks.

Yes he was pressured knew that early on why do you bring this deflection anyway since I made it clear he didn't allow Trump to get him to be part of a plot.

CNN

Read: Vice President Mike Pence's statement breaking with Trump on Electoral College vote count

My point is that there was a plot and he was central to it. Why else would he have to make a statement like that just moments before the joint session of Congress if there wasn't a plot? What was the President reaction to this statement?

I thought you said there was no plot.

This dog and pony show may very well backfire on the Democrats. It will likely be a one-sided propaganda show with only one side of the events discussed..."Orange man bad and Trumptards are violent white people who tried to overflow our government" will be the narrative. That may be an easy sell to the far left, but for Americans that want the true story, this could open up a huge can of worms that will not look good for the Dems. Why didn't Nancy prepare with the 20,000 authorized troops? Who is this Epp guy and how many government operatives were undercover? Why can't we see the 14,000 hrs of video from that day? Do we now have 80 or more political prisoners in D.C. and why are they being abused? Etc.Etc.Etc. Obviously some citizens broke the law and should be held accountable, but even more obvious is the mountain of evidence that paints the Dems in a very ugly corner. The "Nancy and Schiff show" has worn thin.. and hungry, broke Americans are starting to get irritated by the clowns.
Hey get your lies straight

Trump claimed he “offered” 10,000 troops not 20,000 and guess what there is no record of this request or offer.

Newsflash…. Pelosi doesn’t have the POWER to reject such a request if there was one

Jesus

Congress already impeached Trump over this and got a zero, the DOJ needs to investigate it and either charge him or not. The Democrats are using it as a political tool to hurt the GOP this fall because it looks bad for Democrats.

This is the same BS the GOP tried with Hillary. We waste more time and more on nonsense like this as inflation is getting worse, families are struggling and the economic outlook in this country is bleak.

Damn Republicans and Democrats need to be voted out to get people in there that care about our country, because currently none of the give a fuck about the working class.
59 senators voted in favor of impeaching and removing Trump... including 9 republican senators. More than half of the remaining republican senators like the minority leader Mitch McConnell, got up and spoke at THE impeachment voicing Trump was guilty, but would not vote to impeach and remove him, because he was already removed from office by losing the election, they wanted to move onward. That was a HUGE mistake, not voting to impeach because he was already gone.

Apparently there is knew reporting regarding the facts about how Trump authorized the additional troops and how it came that they were not used. This is complicated and the facts have been hidden. Of course Maddow will get to the bottom of it (sarcasm).

My point is that there was a plot and he was central to it. Why else would he have to make a statement like that just moments before the joint session of Congress if there wasn't a plot? What was the President reaction to this statement?

I thought you said there was no plot.

There was no plot since Pence never supported it and he is the ONLY one who could have done it, without him you have NO plot and has it occurred to you that the media was all over it DAYS before?

Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

Says a lot about what the Dems think of the US Secret Service.

There was no plot since Pence never supported it and he is the ONLY one who could have done it, without him you have NO plot and has it occurred to you that the media was all over it DAYS before?
He is the reason the PLOT ( and it was a real one) failed

They needed him and he refused

Apparently, he decided that day not to go along with the Trump plan. You know the plan, that Neo-GOP plot to overturn the election? Pence ruined it.

"This was never seriously about an 'Insurrection' to overthrow our govt & everything to do with Pelosi's intended 'Trump Impeachment Attempt 3.0'."
Personally, I hold the view that the above sentiment expressed by the poster 'easyt65'...and likely held by many uber partisan supporters.....is silly, nonsensical, and poorly thought-thru. It makes no sense.
It is tiresome conspiracy-drivel.

Other than that, easyt65, is OK with my avatar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A full timeline of the attempted insurrection is helpful in putting Trump’s frantic, last-minute schemes into the proper context and countering the false impression that January 6 was an improvised, impossible-to-replicate event, rather than one part of an ongoing campaign.
For those of us who revere what America can stand for, it was horrifying when it happened. The example that should be made of them is one which should make future such events unthinkable.

The two above posts, by BlindBoo, and 'there4', offer us all succinct descriptions of what is at stake, and why we need a full exposition. Thank you both.
----------------------------------------------------------------

The people in the building were just the mindless pawns being used to provide cover.
........Those providing the distraction did not need to be armed.
Indeed, those knuckleheaded ne'er-do-wells who attacked the Capitol and the police....were, to use a stage term, merely the deus ex machina to effect the sudden 'crisis' as cover for enacting martial law so as to buy time to overthrow the results of the election.

They were dupes. Used and then thrown under the bus by the users.
The 'users' need be explained and exposed.

IMHO

Personally, I hold the view that the above sentiment expressed by the poster 'easyt65'...and likely held by many uber partisan supporters.....is silly, nonsensical, and poorly thought-thru. It makes no sense.
It is tiresome conspiracy-drivel.

Other than that, easyt65, is OK with my avatar.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two above posts, by BlindBoo, and 'there4', offer us all succinct descriptions of what is at stake, and why we need a full exposition. Thank you both.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, those knuckleheaded ne'er-do-wells who attacked the Capitol and the police....were, to use a stage term, merely the deus ex machina to effect the sudden 'crisis' as cover for enacting martial law so as to buy time to overthrow the results of the election.

They were dupes. Used and then thrown under the bus by the users.
The 'users' need be explained and exposed.

IMHO
1654720804208.jpeg

Apparently, he decided that day not to go along with the Trump plan. You know the plan, that Neo-GOP plot to overturn the election? Pence ruined it.

Man, you are dense!

Without Pence there was no plot to succeed with not only that ALL the States Certified their electors back in November/December time frame by their respective Secretary of States thus the secondary uncertified electors Trump and others wanted to replace certified ones was defeated before it began.

The so-called plot never had a chance from the start because the two elements to make it possible was never there.

So if Pence voted no that’s insurrection?

Thanks for validating you’re full of crap. The vote was a step in the decision process as law dictates.
If Pence did what he was told to do, the coup might have succeeded

Forum List

Back