Yeah! I Want "Systemic Change" Too

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Protestors interviewed on TV are calling for "systemic change". Me too. Here's some of the "systemic change" I'd like to see happen.

1. Abolish race-based Affirmative Action. Blacks have gotten it for 55 years, unfairly get all kinds of privileges ahead of whites, and then go around complaining that THEY are victims of inequality.

2. Overhaul media, especially television "news".

3. Establish Congressional White Caucus, or else abolish Congressional Black Caucus.

4. Nationwide PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP in voting. Screen out aliens.

5. Arrest sanctuary city "leaders".

6. Abolish gun-free zones.

7, Establish nationwide CCW law.

8. Ban homosexuality displays, parades, flags, etc

9. Enforce ban on Islam. Close mosques.

10. Arrest corrupt politicians who allow lawlessness.

Protestors interviewed on TV are calling for "systemic change". Me too. Here's some of the "systemic change" I'd like to see happen.

1. Abolish race-based Affirmative Action. Blacks have gotten it for 55 years, unfairly get all kinds of privileges ahead of whites, and then go around complaining that THEY are victims of inequality.

3. Establish Congressional White Caucus, or else abolish Congressional Black Caucus.

You learned a new word! Thank you for sharing! Reading is FUN-damental.

I like #5. I'll take a pass on the rest. Are you from one of the old satellite countries before the wall came down?

I like #5. I'll take a pass on the rest. Are you from one of the old satellite countries before the wall came down?

Me? No.

Me? No.
:oops8: Thought I was responding to the protectionist guy.

Me? No.
:oops8: Thought I was responding to the protectionist guy.

Ah, no worries.

11. Require welfare recipients to perform community service during the 3 months they have to find a job
12. If you are already on welfare your benefits will not increase for additional babies
13. NO MORE cookies, chips, candy, soda, pop tarts, slurpies, coffee, w food stamps
14. You must pay taxes on food stamp purchases
15. Eliminate school food program, make your kids breakfast & lunch ...fuck, your on food stamps
16. You must pay at least $400 towards section 8 rental
17. Public schools should no longer be free
18. If you are in this country illegally you are entitled to NOTHING
No food stamps, no cash benefits, no school, no medical, NOTHING
19. Eliminate tax exemptions

Without AA, the kenyan lawn jockey is, at best, a carwash employee, or more likely, one of those feral apes looting a 65" flat screen from the Target store.... just sayin'....

Odd that "systemic change" as identified is fundamentally "systemic continuation". The systematic division of 'problems' into ever smaller, irresolvable ones.
It isn't a matter of what not to do, it is a matter of embracing the realities of psychology, linguistics and other sciences. It is a matter of employing the the fact that all value comes from life and is ascribed by humans. As long as you separate others into groups of people you consider less than you, the one being really separated is you.

- End unrestricted democracy.

- End mass immigration and diversity experiments that have never worked anywhere (this will naturally follow when the criminals no longer make decisions for us).

Now ya done it lol

e58.gif

I like it

Odd that "systemic change" as identified is fundamentally "systemic continuation". The systematic division of 'problems' into ever smaller, irresolvable ones.
It isn't a matter of what not to do, it is a matter of embracing the realities of psychology, linguistics and other sciences. It is a matter of employing the the fact that all value comes from life and is ascribed by humans. As long as you separate others into groups of people you consider less than you, the one being really separated is you.
Great. Now how about telling us WHAT you're talking about, Mr Descartes.

Without AA, the kenyan lawn jockey is, at best, a carwash employee, or more likely, one of those feral apes looting a 65" flat screen from the Target store.... just sayin'....
A reasonable speculation. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back