This Black life didn't matter. Retired Officer David Dorn murdered.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Let the next cop remember that if they kill senselessly, they could end up on suicide watch in a cell with the nation burning just like Derek Chauvin

All of the bleeding hearts for George Floyd have nothing but a collective "Meh" for a brave 77 year old Black officer who died protecting a business. You are all phonies.

Do you understand what the protest or BLM are about? You sound kinda clueless in your OP

Let the next cop remember that if they kill senselessly, they could end up on suicide watch in a cell with the nation burning just like Derek Chauvin
What a stupid fucking post even for you. A good man was murdered by a looter and this is the shit you come up with?
It was wrong that he was murdered. More like him will be murdered by maintaining the status quo.

All of the bleeding hearts for George Floyd have nothing but a collective "Meh" for a brave 77 year old Black officer who died protecting a business. You are all phonies.

Do you understand what the protest or BLM are about? You sound kinda clueless in your OP
I understand that BLM is a sham organization that only cares about specific black deaths by police they can exploit. Do you?

I understand that BLM is a sham organization that only cares about specific black deaths by police they can exploit. Do you?
You literally just proved that you don’t get it

FUCK YOU and anyone who looks like you.

You have no integrity whatsovever.

What a stupid fucking post even for you. A good man was murdered by a looter and this is the shit you come up with?
It was wrong that he was murdered. More like him will be murdered by maintaining the status quo.

Until the time comes that people are fed up and those rioters meet a hail of bullets.

Won't phase me at all.

It works against the fairy tale they sell.
Why is it a fairy tale?

And they live streamed it on Facebook. Just like good little terrorists.

The lies of the racists are being exposed

1591155622545.png

And they live streamed it on Facebook. Just like good little terrorists.
I saw that, disgusting little bastards. Don't try to help a dying man, get that video.

I understand that the protests are a manufactured crisis promoted by a viral video, sham organizations like "Black Lives Matter" and the Media. My thread is about the hypocrisy of the NAME 'Black Lives Matter' because clearly to that organization there are only a very few Black Lives that Matter, those killed by Police. Certainly a Black police officer's life mattered, did it not? Well apparently not to you or any other bleeding heart Leftist hypocrite or to the bullshit BLM movement.

I understand that the protests are a manufactured crisis promoted by a viral video, sham organizations like "Black Lives Matter" and the Media. My thread is about the hypocrisy of the NAME 'Black Lives Matter' because clearly to that organization there are only a very few Black Lives that Matter, those killed by Police. Certainly a Black police officer's life mattered, did it not? Well apparently not to you or any other bleeding heart Leftist hypocrite or to the bullshit BLM movement.
This is what BLM is about, I shouldn’t have needed to explain that to you...

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international human rights movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protestsspeaking out against police killings of black people, and broader issues such as racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.[1]

Forum List

Back