Yea Or Nay?

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they can’t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trump’s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Biden’s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.
Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

Bet they can’t…..’cause they are infantile and dumb as asphalt.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
    "ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

These are some of the Biden policies you voted to put in place.....

....Let's see you defend them.
As if republicans don't just vote the party ticket

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

You insisted on proving my thesis, huh?

Excellent.

I want evidence, not opinion, of ANY partisan hack, who is not corrupt- career politicians have to be in order to maintain their career with their Party support-

It was a challenge.

You failed.....again.

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they can’t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trump’s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Biden’s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

At least we were voting for something, not merely voting out of hatred against someone.
Oh so no republican never vote against a person because they all just love every republican candidate?

Thats the funniest thing I've heard today
Clearly the joke's on you then.

Yeah like a republican wouldn't vote for anyone to get a democrat out of office.

Stop being such a hypocrite
No....our primary motivation is to get someone in there that's going to represent us....not screw us.
But you Democraps will vote for any ass-reaming shitforbrains if they have a D in front of their name.
I'm not a democrat. not a republican either

I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in decades because unlike you people who only vote for a candidate with a D or an R by their names I know that the 2 party system is the reason our country is in the shitter and that the 2 major political parties will not, can not and don't want to get the country out of the shitter.

The fact that you deny that republicans will vote a party ticket just like democrats do is evidence of your brainwashing

"I'm not a democrat. not a republican either."

I get it....you're simply a fool.

How did you register as that????

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

At least we were voting for something, not merely voting out of hatred against someone.
Oh so no republican never vote against a person because they all just love every republican candidate?

Yeah like a republican wouldn't vote for anyone to get a democrat out of office.

No....our primary motivation is to get someone in there that's going to represent us....not screw us.
But you Democraps will vote for any ass-reaming shitforbrains if they have a D in front of their name.

I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in decades because unlike you people who only vote for a candidate with a D or an R by their names I know that the 2 party system is the reason our country is in the shitter and that the 2 major political parties will not, can not and don't want to get the country out of the shitter.

The fact that you deny that republicans don't vote a party ticket just like democrats do is evidence of your brainwashing
No....the reason this country is in the shitter is because we don't have term limits in congress.

Tell me what 2 parties have been trading majorities in Congress since before we were born?

BOTH of those parties are responsible for the mess we're in. Voting for the same 2 parties and expecting a different result than what we have today is an example of insanity
The primary reason we keep having the same problems with government is the same jerkoffs are running Washington since the 60s.
If you limit them to 2 terms they'll have to get into the private sector and screw that up.
They will still be the same 2 parties and will still vote according to what the party and the big money donors tell them

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

I love how you constantly attempt to put us on the defensive. Allow me to remind you of something:

We've got the ball.

It would have been really simple for you to prove you actually can think....

But you couldn't do so.....for obvious reasons.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

The fact that you deny that republicans will vote a party ticket just like democrats do is evidence of your brainwashing

"I'm not a democrat. not a republican either."

I get it....you're simply a fool.

How did you register as that????
With Capital I

as in independent as in I think for myself and unlike you don't let other people tell me what to think

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Excellent.
Since I am not nor have I ever been a democrat you as usual have proven nothing other than you are capable of parroting the republican talking points.

The irony of republican partisan hacks talking about democrat partisan hacks is lost on you people isn't it?

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Excellent.
Since I am not nor have I ever been a democrat you as usual have proven nothing other than you are capable of parroting the republican talking points.

Who'd you vote for?

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Excellent.

Who'd you vote for?
For what office?

It would have been really simple for you to prove you actually can think....
I simply don't feel obligated to prove anything to you, you loser.

Of course you do, liar.

Here you are voluntarily subscribing to a thread that deeply wounded you, but for which you have no valid response.

And.....you'll be back.....'cause I have lots more proof you and your ilk are idiots.

One way we know that moonbats don't bring their brains with them to the polls is that many of them have now lost their jobs and are wondering how that happened.

Last edited:
Let's continue with a task that actually requires the most minimal of effort: proving that the Wehrmacht....er, Democrat, voters are a brainless crew, who simply vote as ordered.

4.Biden EO: Launch an initiative to advance racial equity, end "1776 Commission" The 1776 Commission was an advisory committee established in September 2020 by then–U.S. President Donald Trump to support what he called "patriotic education". Wikipedia
1612197077227.png

• 5.Preserve/fortify DACA, which helps "Dreamers" Part of the plan to get millions of illegal alien votes for the Democrat Party

• “Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

… a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.

Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future.

“The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo,…” Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

• 6. Reverse travel ban targeting primarily Muslim countries
  • What a swell idea!!!
  • It must be aimed at keeping Americans safe!

• When President George W. Bush left office, the U.S. had faced 28 Islamist plots after 9/11, only one of which was successful. During the Obama regime there have been 93 Islamist plots since 9/11, and 14 successful attacks.
Wanna see where Muslim Americans stand?

• All the support and cheering for Biden, the Communist Chinese asset, and these executive orders?
  • Where is it????
  • The silence is deafening.

Now for three more examples of Biden executive orders that the morons….er, Democrat voters who voted for them, will be unable to defend.

7.Biden EO: Stop construction of border wall that was designed to support American sovereignty.

The Declaration of Independence refers to sovereignty in its first sentence: “…necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station…” thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights. Having an inviolate border, and determining who may cross it, is the reason for said wall.

8.Combat discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity………make sure fake girls completely destroy women’s sports.

"Whether to allow biological men into women's sports may be the silliest debate of our time. Fairness falls so completely to one side; outcomes are obvious and predetermined.
Allyson Felix, a contender for the title of fastest female sprinter in the world, who holds more Olympic medals than even Usain Bolt. Her lifetime best for the 400-meter is 49.26 seconds. Based on 2018 data, nearly 300 high school boys in the U.S. alone could beat it. "
The transgender threat to women's sports | Opinion

The only other option comes with too steep a price. To force young women to compete with male-bodied athletes will bring about the collapse of women's sports.
Newsweek.comnewsweek.com

9.Revoke certain executive orders concerning federal regulation

This is the target, Trump’s removing of regulatory ‘red tape.’ "Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"
Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....
....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.
Trump is a threat to the sort of bribery that make Biden rich.

It is the major reason Trump’s economy was so successful but restricted the opportunity for politicians to demand bribes for writing ‘helpful’ regulations. So Biden, the textbook example for bribery, must eliminate the Trump policy.

Double dog dare you Wehrmacht….er, Democrat, voters to defend any of this.

1612204358927.png

Between the border wall and keystone, it would be hard to believe that any president's policies condemned more private property than Troompa Looma.

Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?

Between the border wall and keystone, it would be hard to believe that any president's policies condemned more private property than Troompa Looma.

Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?

Particularly this dunce.

"Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?"

Let's check:

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Particularly this dunce.

Well, I am not a Democrat. And Biden is weak sauce. But he is not dangerous to the degree that his predicessor was.

And yes, many of Biden's enthusiastic supporters are delusional. But once again, not as dangerous as the trumpfisti were.

Forum List

Back