1/25 Pelosi buys $1 Million in Tesla stock. 1/26 Biden signs EO mandating all Govt vehicles go electric.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Coincidence? I think not.

Here's hoping that the Reddit/Robinhood crew thinks that Tesla is way too big a bubble to ignore and sinks the stock.
Elon Musk wouldn't miss it.
Tesla has a P/E of 350, way too high to make sense

Congress has been allowed to use insider trading forever.

How else do you think a Congressman elected with basically zero net worth can become a multimillionaire after just a few years?

Wait.....wut?

Pelosi also just invested heavily in undertakers and repo services as well.

Tesla isn't making money selling cars. That's the problem here.

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Members of Congress should not be allowed to buy and sell stock
so its OK when pelosi does it but not when loeffler and perdue do it??
That is not what he said.

It should be against the law.

What lawmakers do is illegal when private citizens do the same thing.
and yet you still promote them and vote for them,,,

if you want to know where the problem is just look in a mirror,,

Looks like an opportunity for power suppliers- I wonder how much that is going to cost us?

It would be more of a coincidence if the shares had been purchased before Biden announced what he was going to do. Anyone with a brain would invest in EV companies once Biden announced it to the world what like last year?

It's like when Sonny Perdue and Kelly Loeffler were briefed on COVID in February then sold all their stock while downplaying the pandemic, saving tens of millions before the market crashed.

Members of Congress should not be allowed to buy and sell stock
Correct. loeffler and perdue used insider trading. Pelosi used the news channel like a lot of other people did that heard that Biden was for alternative energy sources.

OMG!!

OMFG!!!

insider trading squared

It would be more of a coincidence if the shares had been purchased before Biden announced what he was going to do. Anyone with a brain would invest in EV companies once Biden announced it to the world what like last year?
they were dumbass,,
Not all of them were conservatives.
are you saying not all electric cars are conservative??

Tesla is a highly speculative issue that has more to do with people's personal faith in Elon Musk than in their production of vehicles. TSLA acts independently of government dictates.

Looks like an opportunity for power suppliers- I wonder how much that is going to cost us?

Electric cars aren't cheap and they will cost we the tax payer up the ass.

Another great move by the jack ass that stole the election.

I'd bet those that voted for him are already regretting that vote. Hell New Mexico went Biden and he knocked off 11 thousand jobs. You can bet the voters in New Mexico aren't happy. Serves em right for voting for that jack ass. You can bet they won't be the only very unhappy voters.

Forum List

Back