Yea Or Nay?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they can’t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trump’s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Biden’s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.
Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

Bet they can’t…..’cause they are infantile and dumb as asphalt.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
    "ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"

3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

1612189587934.png

These are some of the Biden policies you voted to put in place.....

....Let's see you defend them.

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they can’t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trump’s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Biden’s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.
Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up China’s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trump’s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

Hillary, Obama, Bush....and the rest of the cabal are using Biden to piss off Americans.
Biden is busy signing royal edicts designed to go against everything that most of America wants.

Biden is so stupid...he doesn't even know what he's signing.....and Kamala Harris is just telling him "Sign it anyway".

So I think that Obama and Hillary are using Biden to bring this country down....and Biden is their whipping boy.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

As if republicans don't just vote the party ticket

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

At least we were voting for something, not merely voting out of hatred against someone.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

At least we were voting for something, not merely voting out of hatred against someone.
Oh so no republican never vote against a person because they all just love every republican candidate?

Thats the funniest thing I've heard today

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Oh so no republican never vote against a person because they all just love every republican candidate?

Clearly the joke's on you then.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Yeah like a republican wouldn't vote for anyone to get a democrat out of office.

Stop being such a hypocrite

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Yeah like a republican wouldn't vote for anyone to get a democrat out of office.

No....our primary motivation is to get someone in there that's going to represent us....not screw us.
But you Democraps will vote for any ass-reaming shitforbrains if they have a D in front of their name.

I want evidence, not opinion, of ANY partisan hack, who is not corrupt- career politicians have to be in order to maintain their career with their Party support-

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

No....our primary motivation is to get someone in there that's going to represent us....not screw us.
But you Democraps will vote for any ass-reaming shitforbrains if they have a D in front of their name.
I'm not a democrat. not a republican either

I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in decades because unlike you people who only vote for a candidate with a D or an R by their names I know that the 2 party system is the reason our country is in the shitter and that the 2 major political parties will not, can not and don't want to get the country out of the shitter.

The fact that you deny that republicans will vote a party ticket just like democrats do is evidence of your brainwashing

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

I haven't voted for a democrat or a republican in decades because unlike you people who only vote for a candidate with a D or an R by their names I know that the 2 party system is the reason our country is in the shitter and that the 2 major political parties will not, can not and don't want to get the country out of the shitter.

The fact that you deny that republicans don't vote a party ticket just like democrats do is evidence of your brainwashing
No....the reason this country is in the shitter is because we don't have term limits in congress.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

I love how you constantly attempt to put us on the defensive. Allow me to remind you of something:

We've got the ball.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

The fact that you deny that republicans don't vote a party ticket just like democrats do is evidence of your brainwashing
No....the reason this country is in the shitter is because we don't have term limits in congress.

Tell me what 2 parties have been trading majorities in Congress since before we were born?

BOTH of those parties are responsible for the mess we're in. Voting for the same 2 parties and expecting a different result than what we have today is an example of insanity

...it was a relative, no-brainer to vote blue and not red. What did right wingers actually accomplish with the four years their guy had in office? Right wing priorities seemed to be nothing but bigotry and promoting the general malfare instead of the general welfare.
Maybe you need to stop listening to CNN and do a little research on your own, shitforbrains.

I bet they can’t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Tell me what 2 parties have been trading majorities in Congress since before we were born?

BOTH of those parties are responsible for the mess we're in. Voting for the same 2 parties and expecting a different result than what we have today is an example of insanity
The primary reason we keep having the same problems with government is the same jerkoffs are running Washington since the 60s.
If you limit them to 2 terms they'll have to get into the private sector and screw that up.

Forum List

Back