Yea Or Nay?

Between the border wall and keystone, it would be hard to believe that any president's policies condemned more private property than Troompa Looma.

Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphaltā€¦..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their supportā€¦.nay, their joy, at Bidenā€™s initiation of same.

Bet they canā€™tā€¦..ā€™cause they are infantile and dumb as asphalt.

Particularly this dunce.

Well, I am not a Democrat. And Biden is weak sauce. But he is not dangerous to the degree that his predicessor was.

And yes, many of Biden's enthusiastic supporters are delusional. But once again, not as dangerous as the trumpfisti were.

So you're running away from Biden.....
....who'd you vote for?

And:

You said "Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?"

But since I smashed a custard pie in your kisser, producing a list of what Trump did.......

.....I notice you aren't repeating that nonsense.

Excellent.

Let's see, trump accoplishments.. that would be:

A). Making America and her allies weaker on the geopolitical stage.

B). Making rising fascists in the world (Putin, Erdogan, MbS, Iran hardliners, etc) much stronger on the geopolitical stage

C). Actively encouraged the spread of plague. ā€˜We want them infectedā€™: Trump appointee demanded ā€˜herd immunityā€™ strategy, emails reveal

D). Filled concentration camps with people who were never a threat.

E).Violated property rights with his 100% unneccessary wall construction https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...430116-3580-11eb-b59c-adb7153d10c2_story.html

F). Violated property rights on behalf of a foreign pipeline company.

Here is one of our members claiming that Bidenā€™s policies donā€™t matterā€¦.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Him: ā€œThis isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.ā€
Why We Lost Americaā€¦. post #21

I donā€™t see him in this thread defending what he voted for.

. Another Biden Executive Order: Repeal ban on transgender people serving openly in U.S. military

This makes America responsible for life-long treatment of these individualsā€¦.and all they have to do is sign up for the armed forces.
Do you know you donā€™t have to be an American citizen to sign up?

11. Reopen Obamacare marketplaces, lower recent barriers to joining Medicaid

Wanna defend this failure?

"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Wonā€™t Save Obamacareā€™s Collapsing Exchanges

"Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts"
Enrollment in the insurance exchanges for President Obamaā€™s signature health-care law is at less than half the initial forecast, pushing several major insurance companies to stop offering health plans in certain markets because of significant financial losses."
Health-care exchange sign-ups fall far short of forecasts

12. Lift certain restrictions on abortion funding

ā€œBiden will be fulfilling a campaign promise in the memorandum, rescinding the so-called Mexico City Policy, a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions.ā€ Biden to sign memorandum reversing Trump abortion access restrictions | NewsChannel 3-12

ā€œā€¦Bidenā€™s payback to abortion providers for campaign donations. ā€œIt is also a slap in the face to the majority of Americans who do not want their tax dollars sent to abortion businesses, and especially not to abortion promoters overseas,ā€ she added.ā€ Biden to Lift Some Curbs on Abortion Funding, Reopen ACA Enrollment

These are the policies you voted for, Biden votersā€¦why canā€™t you defend them????

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they canā€™t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trumpā€™s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Bidenā€™s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphaltā€¦..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.
Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their supportā€¦.nay, their joy, at Bidenā€™s initiation of same.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up Chinaā€™s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    than a re-distribution of our wealth plan.
    "ClimateDepot Fndr: Paris Accord Is About Wealth Redistribution, Not Climate"
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

These are some of the Biden policies you voted to put in place.....

....Let's see you defend them.
Sanity verses childlike stupidity.

trump dropped out of both the WHO and Paris Climate Accords because of his view of their affects on our stock markets coupled with only a childlike ability to critically think.

You happy now

Simply asking Democrat votes to validate, justify, that they actually thought about how they voted....or simply followed orders.

I bet they canā€™t.

In the lead-up to the election, many of us posted glowing accomplishments of Trumpā€™s, and, frankly found it difficult to imagine Trump losing his re-election bid. Even since the alleged loss, I have posted dozens of examples and challenged Democrat supporters to either list which they could provide their rejections of, or list those achievements and polices of Bidenā€™s for which they would/did vote.

The could not.

• 1. Reversed Trump move of disengaging with the World Health Org, based on their covering up Chinaā€™s culpability in spreading the Wuhan Red Death, the numerous mistaken orders about the virus, the fact that their leadership is by a Communist who is paid by Red China

• 2. Rejoin Paris climate agreement- even as the United State is far more efficient in reducing
    Greenhouse gases than the nations who are major pollutants, and the accord is nothing more
    3. Revoke permit for Keystone XL pipeline, pause energy leasing in ANWR, obviating Trumpā€™s success in making America energy independent, effectively rewarding our enemies, Russian and Iran.

View attachment 451420

trump dropped out of both the WHO and Paris Climate Accords because of his view of their affects on our stock markets coupled with only a childlike ability to critically think.

You happy now

And look who showed up to prove that 'infantile and dumb as asphalt' stuff.

OK>...you've fulfilled the role you were born to fulfill.

Dismissed.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

Fixing Obamacare and not just killing it.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

As if republicans don't just vote the party ticket
They are eating each other right now.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

I love how you constantly attempt to put us on the defensive. Allow me to remind you of something:

We've got the ball.

We've got the ball.
You forgot the chain.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

The numerous examples of Biden's EO/policies clearly upset you......probably for the reason in the OP.....you voted for them, yet you cannot either explain why, nor defend them.

And..."they are infantile and dumb as asphalt".....wear it well.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

The Chic rocks! They can't defend them because they are detrimental to the United States of America, our people, and our way of life.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

I love how you constantly attempt to put us on the defensive. Allow me to remind you of something:

We've got the ball.

We've got the ball.
You forgot the chain.
...and the Chinese communist flags.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

We've got the ball.

We've got the ball.
You forgot the chain.

Excellent....very clever.

Brings this tale to mind:
The Dog and the Wolf
A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

Better starve free than be a fat slave.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

We've got the ball.

We've got the ball.
You forgot the chain.
1612220723205.png

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

We've got the ball.

We've got the ball.
You forgot the chain.
View attachment 451625
:auiqs.jpg:

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

You happy now

And look who showed up to prove that 'infantile and dumb as asphalt' stuff.

OK>...you've fulfilled the role you were born to fulfill.

Dismissed.
I just did little girl.

Was being a sycophant a calling in your life ruskie?

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

The numerous examples of Biden's EO/policies clearly upset you......probably for the reason in the OP.....you voted for them, yet you cannot either explain why, nor defend them.

And..."they are infantile and dumb as asphalt".....wear it well.
Is there going to be an insurrection day remembrance on your fascist calendar?

I just want to note it.

Between the border wall and keystone, it would be hard to believe that any president's policies condemned more private property than Troompa Looma.

Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?

Particularly this dunce.

Well, I am not a Democrat. And Biden is weak sauce. But he is not dangerous to the degree that his predicessor was.

And yes, many of Biden's enthusiastic supporters are delusional. But once again, not as dangerous as the trumpfisti were.

So you're running away from Biden.....
....who'd you vote for?

And:

You said "Did it ever occur to you that people showed up to vote against those "accomplishments" because 95%+ of them were BAD?"

But since I smashed a custard pie in your kisser, producing a list of what Trump did.......

.....I notice you aren't repeating that nonsense.

Excellent.
I guess itā€™s a personal quality to ā€œwinā€ in your own mind.

81.2 million votes say different.

I bet they canā€™t.

The could not.

View attachment 451420

At least we were voting for something, not merely voting out of hatred against someone.

Democrats ran with actual policies... GOP ran on Trump....

GOP have lost the house, the senate and the presidency under Trump...

Keep going, the fiasco on the 6th just shows what ye are like....

Trump got the largest rejection of a sitting president ever (percentage and number of votes)....

Trump left office with a 15% disapproval rating(18.3% two days before leaving), Biden sits on an approval of 19.9%...

Trump had the worst average approval rating of any president in history of the rating...

Forum List

Back