The left and their media masters are creating their own boogeyman.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Everyday, all day the left and their media masters go on and on about qunon. If not for them millions upon millions of people like me would never hear about this group.
But here we are and they beat the drums day in and day out essentially being the biggest recruiting tools for Q.
I have never been to this groups site and know literally nothing about them but all the talk about them is making me curious. Why are the left shitting themselves? Why have they become the unwitting recruiters for a group they seem to fear?

You lefties are literally creating your own enemies and I think it's fucking hilarious.

the media's current obsession with the letter Q is just a political smear tactic. An attempt to further intimidate, marginalize and alienate right of center voters.

• Banned
the media's current obsession with the letter Q is just a political smear tactic. An attempt to further intimidate, marginalize and alienate right of center voters.
I think it's more than that. Without Trump they lack the material for their daily crybaby routine.

The NEED Q to be their new target. Without a replacement for Trump their daily theatrics that drive their ratings are missing.
Just watch. As soon as some new sustainable enemy surfaces they will drop Q like a hot potato

I think it's more than that. Without Trump they lack the material for their daily crybaby routine.

The NEED Q to be their new target. Without a replacement for Trump their daily theatrics that drive their ratings are missing.
Just watch. As soon as some new sustainable enemy surfaces they will drop Q like a hot potato
Q was a target long before Trump left office and you playing dumb doesn't change the fact that Qanon doesn't want isolation but notoriety because that is what all in business want.

• Banned

Q was a target long before Trump left office and you playing dumb doesn't change the fact that Qanon doesn't want isolation but notoriety because that is what all in business want.
YOU idiots are the ones giving them that notoriety lol.

Derp

Everyday, all day the left and their media masters go on and on about qunon. If not for them millions upon millions of people like me would never hear about this group.
But here we are and they beat the drums day in and day out essentially being the biggest recruiting tools for Q.
I have never been to this groups site and know literally nothing about them but all the talk about them is making me curious. Why are the left shitting themselves? Why have they become the unwitting recruiters for a group they seem to fear?

You lefties are literally creating your own enemies and I think it's fucking hilarious.

The left needs a boogie man to paint all Trump supporters, they chose QAnon, which most people never heard of. Anyone who disagrees with the commie scum like Biden, Harris, AOC, and their anti-American ilk are now 'conspiracy theorists', 'white supremacists', 'domestic terrorists' or some other ludicrous name.

So, you are a fool for Trump over nothing, even more of a folly ye be...Qanon is the impetus in the rend.
I voted for POLICY not personality.
But I digress that isn't the point of this thread.
You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...
Well, you are. Trump had no policies in 2016. He has no policies today. He had four years of bad impulse control running the country. He gets pissed? Institute a tariff. Someone compliments him? Write him "love letters" and let him further develop his nukes, no prob.

Policies.

So, you are a fool for Trump over nothing, even more of a folly ye be...Qanon is the impetus in the rend.
You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...
Well, you are. Trump had no policies in 2016. He has no policies today. He had four years of bad impulse control running the country. He gets pissed? Institute a tariff. Someone compliments him? Write him "love letters" and let him further develop his nukes, no prob.

Policies.
Does the earth still spin in your alternate reality?

You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...

Policies.
Going full bullshit is only going to get you ignored. If you are incapable of debate maybe barbie.com is more your speed.

You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...

Policies.
Going full bullshit is only going to get you ignored. If you are incapable of debate maybe barbie.com is more your speed.
Your first response to me was 4 words. YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT to be exact.

Is that what passes for debate for you?

Go find the ignore feature faggot. DO IT PUSSY

You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...

Policies.

Yes, and then I explained why you're full of shit. All you have is your lazy denialism, with "alternate reality". You don't have the smarts to back up your bullshit.

You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...

Policies.
So you just ignore anyone who doesn't agree with you? How lonely do you really want to be?

You’re full of shit.
Deep thoughts...

Policies.

Yes, and then I explained why you're full of shit. All you have is your lazy denialism, with "alternate reality". You don't have the smarts to back up your bullshit.
Find the ignore feature ya loon. You made the threat, do me a favor and make good on it. Be great not having your verbal vomit in my threads. Bye pussy

Forum List

Back