Yahoo News/YouGov coronavirus poll: MOST AMERICANS REJECT ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTESTS!

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.
Yesterday the big box stores were packed far beyond a normal Sunday. Hoards of folks out shopping and voting with their feet with little concern as the majority were not wearing masks. No organized protest, just folks done with sitting at home. This is MN and in no way were all these shoppers conservatives.

Same reports over here. The stimulus payments are the reason. They are doing exactly what they are designed to do.
Same here in NM. Stores were full...as were drive up windows at restaurants.

We never closed our restaurants in Ohio. You just can't dine inside.

I've been out of work for some time now, so I ventured to Chic-Fla-A three weeks ago since I've never been there before, and always wanted to try them out. While working, I never had time because there are no Chick restaurants near my home.

They didn't have takeout. It was drive-thru only. The line was wrapped one and a half times around the restaurant. Mind you, the service was pretty quick considering, and I didn't go at rush hour. I got there about 1:30 in the afternoon. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at lunchtime.

Chick-Fil-E will be much busier at lunchtime...and just as fast. It’s a place that will staff 30 people in the back just to minimize wait time. They are a refreshing difference from the race to the bottom you see in American business in general.

I must have triggered some idiots on page one.

43 alerts as the liberal idiots keep the same post train going, and going, and going.

Lol.

"Yahoo News/YouGov coronavirus poll: Most Americans reject anti-lockdown protests

An overwhelming majority of Americans, Republicans included, are rejecting right-wing protests — encouraged by President Trump — to immediately “reopen” the country in the midst of the world’s largest and deadliest coronavirus outbreak, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey, conducted April 17 to April 19, found that a full 60 percent of the public opposes the largely pro-Trump protesters whose calls for governors to “liberate” their states by lifting lockdown measures have attracted intense media attention in recent days — and whose message the president amplified Friday in a series of all-caps “LIBERATE” tweets about three swing states: Minnesota, Michigan and Virginia.

Only 22 percent of Americans say they support the protesters. Despite Trump’s messaging, even Republicans oppose the protests 47 percent to 36 percent. Asked whether they agree or disagree with Trump’s “LIBERATE” tweets, only a quarter of Americans say they agree.

The margins aren’t close. Seventy-one percent of Americans — and 56 percent of Republicans — say they are more concerned about lifting the coronavirus restrictions too quickly than lifting them too slowly. Only 29 percent of Americans say the opposite. The same number (71 percent) say they want public health officials “to be fully able to test and trace new cases and outbreaks” before reopening; only 29 percent say they want the country to reopen “as soon as possible to prevent further economic damage.” And more than twice as many Americans say the U.S. is not conducting enough coronavirus testing to track future outbreaks of the virus (52 percent) than say it is (22 percent).

Overall, 65 percent of Americans say that Trump could have reduced the damage done by the coronavirus — either “a lot” (41 percent) or “somewhat” (24 percent) — if he had acted sooner."

Percentage of Americans AGAINST anti-Lockdown Protest: 60%

Percentage of Americans SUPPORTING anti-Lockdown Protest: 22%
So 60 percent of americans will never need to work again

Must be retarded dems

Yahoo is still a thing?

Funny.
Yesterday the big box stores were packed far beyond a normal Sunday. Hoards of folks out shopping and voting with their feet with little concern as the majority were not wearing masks. No organized protest, just folks done with sitting at home. This is MN and in no way were all these shoppers conservatives.

Same reports over here. The stimulus payments are the reason. They are doing exactly what they are designed to do.
Same here in NM. Stores were full...as were drive up windows at restaurants.

We never closed our restaurants in Ohio. You just can't dine inside.

I've been out of work for some time now, so I ventured to Chic-Fla-A three weeks ago since I've never been there before, and always wanted to try them out. While working, I never had time because there are no Chick restaurants near my home.

They didn't have takeout. It was drive-thru only. The line was wrapped one and a half times around the restaurant. Mind you, the service was pretty quick considering, and I didn't go at rush hour. I got there about 1:30 in the afternoon. I couldn't imagine what it would be like at lunchtime.
They haven’t closed all restaurants here,they are either curb service or drive through. I treat all of my family and friends who can’t get out to take out once a week. Last week they wanted Arby’s. The line was a mile long. Same with both Albertsons and Walmart when I went for medications. Crazy busy and no one following the isle instructions. I think people are about done. ( both conservatives and liberals).

online we are just dealing with the 8% woke bored rich brats that are out of school.

I don't know if there is much more we can do. So far, the only way to combat this thing is not to catch it. The only way to accomplish that is to stay away from other people until this virus dies out on it's own.

We could return to a more normal life if we all had access to N-95 masks, and enough antibody tests to see who can't catch or carry this thing. The ultimate would be is if a vaccine for this virus was made available, but that's likely not to happen until next year.
I am fortunate that I work from home,so I’m doing okay financially. And I really haven’t strayed too far from my normal routine.
I have hired a landscaper to do some work in my yard..so I guess it’s good that I am at home for now at least.

That's good to hear. It totally messed me up. I'm in fear of going anywhere. If I were a healthy, younger or early middle-aged buy, probably not much of a problem. However I have three strikes against me if I did catch this thing. I'm approaching 60 very soon, and have two serious medical conditions that make my chance at survival kind of slim. That's why I'm against these people who are crying about the lockdown.

They have the right to protest. It's what our country is. But I also think they are being a little selfish because it seems they are thinking only of themselves. However I'm sure if they lose a loved one because of this virus, they won't be attending the next rally.

"Yahoo News/YouGov coronavirus poll: Most Americans reject anti-lockdown protests

An overwhelming majority of Americans, Republicans included, are rejecting right-wing protests — encouraged by President Trump — to immediately “reopen” the country in the midst of the world’s largest and deadliest coronavirus outbreak, according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

The survey, conducted April 17 to April 19, found that a full 60 percent of the public opposes the largely pro-Trump protesters whose calls for governors to “liberate” their states by lifting lockdown measures have attracted intense media attention in recent days — and whose message the president amplified Friday in a series of all-caps “LIBERATE” tweets about three swing states: Minnesota, Michigan and Virginia.

Only 22 percent of Americans say they support the protesters. Despite Trump’s messaging, even Republicans oppose the protests 47 percent to 36 percent. Asked whether they agree or disagree with Trump’s “LIBERATE” tweets, only a quarter of Americans say they agree.

The margins aren’t close. Seventy-one percent of Americans — and 56 percent of Republicans — say they are more concerned about lifting the coronavirus restrictions too quickly than lifting them too slowly. Only 29 percent of Americans say the opposite. The same number (71 percent) say they want public health officials “to be fully able to test and trace new cases and outbreaks” before reopening; only 29 percent say they want the country to reopen “as soon as possible to prevent further economic damage.” And more than twice as many Americans say the U.S. is not conducting enough coronavirus testing to track future outbreaks of the virus (52 percent) than say it is (22 percent).

Overall, 65 percent of Americans say that Trump could have reduced the damage done by the coronavirus — either “a lot” (41 percent) or “somewhat” (24 percent) — if he had acted sooner."

What is truly disgusting about these brain dead bastards is that their leader in cheat, ie Trump would rather see every damn one of em drop dead, than risk not having a good economy to stand on this Nov. See this is what happens when you take credit for another man's labor, ie Obama and then do nothing else but tweet and hold Klan rallies for the last 3 fuckin years. These brain dead bastards are willing to risk their lives and ours for a white bitch that could care less about any of us, let alone this country. All that whore cares about is a fake economy and Wall Street shining again...which it will not, thank God.

Only 6 more months until he is voted out of the Whitehouse. Democrats should control congress and the Whitehouse by the end of the year. Then will see what the Trumptards do then.

See you in November.

Want to make a wager on the election ?
Fact....after Reagan/Bush...NO REPUBLICAN SINCE HAS EVER AND I MEAN EVER WON AN ELECTION WITHOUT CHEATING, SCARING THE HELL OUT OF WHITE PPL AND DISENFRANCHISING MINORITY VOTERS...AND IT WASN'T JUST YOU REDNECKS THAT VOTED FOR THAT ORANGE MF IN 2016....IT WAS A LOT OF LATINO'S AND SORRY AS ******* AND AND AND TRUMP DID NOT WIN BY ANY LANDSLIDES AND HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE AND ALL THIS HAPPENED BEFORE WE KNEW THIS WHORE WAS A FUCKIN MANIAC....MAKE A WAGER? ITS MORALLY WRONG TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MENTALLY ILL, IE TRUMP MF'S!!

The protests are not spontaneous. They're organized by conservative Mega donors.

Must be retarded dems
There's something nice about being above ground, us retard dem's are kinda hooked on...you moronic brain dead white fuck

These red neck Trump yahoo's need to find a fuckin hole and slide in it...ain't nobody gonna go to a fuckin Gym or nail salon and a gotdamn movie theater but these hicky bitches and I say, let the whores have at it and die off quickly....I am sick to death of redneck white mf's thinking the this gotdamn country gives a fuck about what the hell they want....fuck off bitches!!

You are one sorry motherfucker.

They already are doing it and have been doing it.

And it has been reported in the news.

So your "ain't nobody gonna..." bullshit is just that.

You don't like it here....you can leave.

Oh my gosh, you are the biggest dupe on this entire site. You really don’t know how the agenda-driven msm works, do you?

I understand SCIENCE, something most Trumpers don't seem to know much about or make smart decisions based on SCIENCE.

And what SCIENCE to you have ?

Answer: not much

The data on this virus is constantly changing....yeah chaning.

Which is why the fucking models are worthless.

Must be retarded dems
There's something nice about being above ground, us retard dem's are kinda hooked on...you moronic brain dead white fuck

Tiggered is Triggered.

The protests are not spontaneous. They're organized by conservative Mega donors.
As always as with the tea party, its always a bunch of brain dead lice infected white bitches whining about shit....same sorry bitches who was whining long before this shit started at a Trump rally about negros and illegals. WalMart never shut its doors, so why these trash cans are complaining only God knows

1587577589309.png

Must be retarded dems

Tiggered is Triggered.
Ha ha ha, loser guy Trump is a loser too

Must be retarded dems

Tiggered is Triggered.

Not in 2016.

Suck on it.

As always as with the tea party, its always a bunch of brain dead lice infected white bitches whining about shit....same sorry bitches who was whining long before this shit started at a Trump rally about negros and illegals. WalMart never shut its doors, so why these trash cans are complaining only God knows

God knows....

You certainly don't know....anything.

What is truly disgusting about these brain dead bastards is that their leader in cheat, ie Trump would rather see every damn one of em drop dead, than risk not having a good economy to stand on this Nov. See this is what happens when you take credit for another man's labor, ie Obama and then do nothing else but tweet and hold Klan rallies for the last 3 fuckin years. These brain dead bastards are willing to risk their lives and ours for a white bitch that could care less about any of us, let alone this country. All that whore cares about is a fake economy and Wall Street shining again...which it will not, thank God.

Only 6 more months until he is voted out of the Whitehouse. Democrats should control congress and the Whitehouse by the end of the year. Then will see what the Trumptards do then.

See you in November.

Fact....after Reagan/Bush...NO REPUBLICAN SINCE HAS EVER AND I MEAN EVER WON AN ELECTION WITHOUT CHEATING, SCARING THE HELL OUT OF WHITE PPL AND DISENFRANCHISING MINORITY VOTERS...AND IT WASN'T JUST YOU REDNECKS THAT VOTED FOR THAT ORANGE MF IN 2016....IT WAS A LOT OF LATINO'S AND SORRY AS ******* AND AND AND TRUMP DID NOT WIN BY ANY LANDSLIDES AND HILLARY WON THE POPULAR VOTE AND ALL THIS HAPPENED BEFORE WE KNEW THIS WHORE WAS A FUCKIN MANIAC....MAKE A WAGER? ITS MORALLY WRONG TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MENTALLY ILL, IE TRUMP MF'S!!

So just like your board butt-buddy pussy IM2 (stupid) .....you won't wager.

No balls.......

Last edited:

Must be retarded dems

Thanks Daffy

Must be retarded dems

Tiggered is Triggered.
Now that was artfully articulated

See you in November.

You puppets are funny when they pull your strings. Did you ever ask yourself why the commies keep telling you that the Republicans cheated? Because if they told you the truth, it would knock the wind out of your sails.

For years they've been lying to you that the Republican party is a bunch of old rich white men dying off daily, and that Socialism/ Communism is the future. You just believed them.

The truth: Democrats have to keep you coming to the polls. They could never tell you that America just doesn't accept Socialism as a way to destroy our country. So when they lose, they have to say you really won, it's just that the Republicans found a way to cheat somehow. It gives you hope that the lies they've been spoon feeding you in the past are actually truth.

You can keep buying those lies if it makes you feel batter, but watch what happens when the President wins reelection. Bet you my dollar to your dime, they will tell you the same thing they've been telling you for the last 20 years or so, and that is Republicans cheated you out of your rightful win.

Forum List

Back