Dan Crenshaw crushes Bill Maher

It was a beautiful thing to watch. Crenshaw utterly destroyed about every false narrative, attack, and talking point the Left - to include snowflakes on this board - have used / still use. He left Maher stammering like Biden trying to give another broadcast from his bunker in his mom's house.

:p

Isn’t it very telling that Maher is destroyed without his ORANGE MAN BAD studio audience.

Notice his no liberals are posting in this thread?

Fucking owned.

Maher hasn’t been terribly relevant for a long time. Crenshaw lies repeatedly in this interview and I’ve only watched a few minutes.

I can bash Crenshaw. He’s a soldier who sucks Trump’s dick. He could be a real American hero. But he wants to keep his job more than he wants to keep his integrity.

You guys think he makes you better men. In fact, you make him a worse man. Congrats.

Maher hasn’t been terribly relevant for a long time. Crenshaw lies repeatedly in this interview and I’ve only watched a few minutes.
What did he lie about?

For starters he claims that there was widespread condemnation of Trump’s travel ban. There wasn’t. He even claims Biden had stated he wouldn’t have done it. Also false. He also claimed Pelosi introduced legislation the day that Trump enacted travel restrictions that would have prevented Trump from doing so. That’s a three sided lie. Pelosi didn’t introduce it. It was introduced a year ago. And it wouldn’t have stopped Trump from enacting restrictions.

It was awesome....if the GOP talking points give you wood.

Bill was gracious in allowing that blowhard to release hot air.
No, Bill was not necessarily "gracious," Bill is a political hack. He pretty much has the same views, but wants to appear to create a debate for views.

Bill knows what Crenshaw is saying is correct, but if he just admits it, his handlers will chew his ass out and probably sanction him in some way . . .

Bill is on record, saying pretty much the same thing about virus panic. Thus, for him to slag on Trump now for being optimistic? Just hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back