Half of Young Americans Say Israel Should Be ‘Ended and Given to Hamas’: Poll

Irrelevant. The blame for what Hamas did lies with Hamas.
Your hero’s, but you’ll deny it in time.
1702947369540.png

Cut back on your estrogen.........
You may believe mass murdering babies makes you masculine but like everything else you believe, it’s psychopathic.

Zionists: wake up for the sake of Palestinians. But also for the sake of your own souls. You’ll look back & know, consciously or unconsciously, that you supported the killing, maiming, starvation of children & that you would’ve supported Nazis had you not been born Jewish.

You too will deny your genocidal beliefs as soon as they become unpopular.

Because I am not a delusional moron and know that the fault for what Hamas did lies with Hamas.
Zionists: wake up for the sake of Palestinians. But also for the sake of your own souls. You’ll look back & know, consciously or unconsciously, that you supported the killing, maiming, starvation of children & that you would’ve supported Nazis had you not been born Jewish.

Don't be a coward stand up for genocide!

Half of young Americans these days.... are idiots.

Not their fault, the fault of their Leftists ignoramus educacion systems :dunno:

When I find a zionist, I will pass that on, so he can have a good laugh. He will probably ask me which muslim deathcult terrorist uttered such idiocy.

You may believe mass murdering babies makes you masculine but like everything else you believe, it’s psychopathic.

You too will deny your genocidal beliefs as soon as they become unpopular.

You're very emotional. And not very logical.

I do. I see a mind addled person sprciously equating all conflicts. And I see him doing it quite often, to try to make a failed point. A pattern has emerged.
Warmongers do think as you do. Peace is an alien concept.

I’ll give you a clue: it’s not about Hamas. It’s about controlling energy off Gaza, stealing their land, and thinning their population.

I don’t expect you to understand. Maybe in time.

What Genocide?

Warmongers do think as you do. Peace is an alien concept.

I’ll give you a clue: it’s not about Hamas. It’s about controlling energy off Gaza, stealing their land, and thinning their population.

I don’t expect you to understand. Maybe in time.

Yet you believe Hamas opposed a two state solution and Israel supported it.

Everything you “know” is wrong. You are exactly like the Russians in Soviet times believing Pravda.

Damn Straight I do. They and the PLO refused.

Gaza was Egypt.. Why didnt they take them back.

genocide is beautiful....wipe out the worlds insane murdering trash

Forum List

Back