WWIII updates

Do you understand what it could mean for the world if Russia takes over Ukraine? The hyperbole in your title could become a reality,.this.isn't an exagerration. I will be honest, there is no love lost for the Ukraine government, and I don't have a any personal issue with the Russian people or even Putin. For the sake of avoiding true WWIII and a very deep Cold War, Ukraine needs to defend their territory. Other nations must help as best they can, especially in Europe! Once Ukraine showed a willingness to fight they needed to be assisted by all other nations. There is a real danger to all of us if Russia succeeds. I am nor a war mongerer, this is the type of war the West must get behind. The risks are far too great to do otherwise.

Do you understand what it could mean for the world if Russia takes over Ukraine? The hyperbole in your title could become a reality,.this.isn't an exagerration. I will be honest, there is no love lost for the Ukraine government, and I don't have an any personal issue with the Russian people or even Putin. For the sake of avoiding true WWIII and a very deep Cold War, Ukraine needs to defend their territory. Other nations must help as best they can, especially in Europe! Once Ukraine showed a willingness to fight they needed to be assisted by all other nations. There is a real danger to all of us if Russia succeeds. I am nor a war mongerer, this is the type of war the West must get behind. The risks are far too great to do otherwise.
It wouldn’t mean much to us if Russia takes over half of Ukraine back.

It was all once Russia back in 1800. They only lost it when one of their dictators during the Soviet era drew a line on a map and made up “Ukraine”.

They only agreed to recognize Ukraine if they stayed out of NATO. Biden and the warmongers now want them in NATO, which provoked this war.

Do you understand what it could mean for the world if Russia takes over Ukraine? The hyperbole in your title could become a reality,.this.isn't an exagerration. I will be honest, there is no love lost for the Ukraine government, and I don't have a any personal issue with the Russian people or even Putin. For the sake of avoiding true WWIII and a very deep Cold War, Ukraine needs to defend their territory. Other nations must help as best they can, especially in Europe! Once Ukraine showed a willingness to fight they needed to be assisted by all other nations. There is a real danger to all of us if Russia succeeds. I am nor a war mongerer, this is the type of war the West must get behind. The risks are far too great to do otherwise.
It is absolutely indifferent for the US safety, where exactly will be border between Russia and NATO - at Dniepr, at Zbruch, at Vistula or at Elbe.
What is not indifferent, it's the lack of SBIRS-HEO sattelites, for example.
The ressurection of the European nazism is not indifferent, too.

West waging ‘undeclared war’ on Russia and Belarus – Moscow

NATO is using the Ukraine crisis as an excuse to build up its forces in Eastern Europe and deploy weapons which are being aimed at Russia and Belarus, Moscow’s Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu claimed on Thursday during a meeting with his Belarusian counterpart Viktor Khrenin.

"Additional military contingents and military infrastructure are being deployed, combat training and reconnaissance activities are being activated near the borders of the Union State (of Russia and Belarus)," Shoigu said, adding that the US-led military bloc has already launched the next stage of its expansion, and is now modernizing military infrastructure in Eastern and Central Europe.

Shoigu also noted that Western governments are intentionally “doing everything possible in order to stretch out and escalate the conflict in Ukraine” by continuing to provide military aid to Kiev’s armed forces.

“Today we are together resisting the collective West, which is waging an essentially undeclared war against our countries," he said, noting that NATO’s military activity has acquired a “most aggressive direction.”

The minister also pointed out that another worrying aspect for Moscow is the “increasingly aggressive rhetoric and joint ‘nuclear missions’ of NATO countries in Eastern Europe” which aim to test the use of nuclear weapon delivery vehicles and improve the US global missile defense system.

Russia has no interest whatsoever in “taking over Ukraine”!!

What did it mean to the world when Germany took over Czechoslovakia?
well i could ask my pop, who was part of thier liberation in '44/'45

yet they were and still are distinctly different peoples and cultures

Think N and S America, where Russian & Ukraine are more akin to Detroit & Chicago

~S~

well i could ask my pop, who was part of thier liberation in '44/'45

yet they were and still are distinctly different peoples and cultures

Think N and S America, where Russian & Ukraine are more akin to Detroit & Chicago

~S~
That's nonsense. Ukraine was never part of Russia, it was captured territory ruled by Russia for a while, but it always retained its own language, its own culture and even its own religion and an enduring desire to be independent. Ukraine's desire to be free of Russia has been so strong that in 1933 Stalin starved 3.9 million Ukrainians to death to try to put down an independence movement, but failed and in 1955, the USSR finally recognized Ukraine as a separate country from Russia and that fact was recognized by the whole world, even Russia, until Putin came along. America was created by both North and South, but no such relationship ever existed between Ukraine and Russia.

On the other hand, the similarities between Putin and Hitler are unmistakable. Putin is using the exact same arguments about Russian speaking people in Ukraine to try to justify his invasion of Ukraine that Hitler used to try to justify his invasion of Czechoslovakia. Putin's nonsense about eastern European nations not being allowed to join NATO tells us that he does not recognize the independence of any of the eastern European nations, just as Hitler did not recognize the independence of any European countries. To support Putin/Hitler's false arguments about the invasion of Ukraine is to piss on the graves of all the Americans who served to stop Hiler in WWII.

Last edited:
That's nonsense. Ukraine was never part of Russia, it was captured territory ruled by Russia for a while, but it always retained its own language, its own culture and even its own religion and an enduring desire to be independent. Ukraine's desire to be free of Russia has been so strong that in 1933 Stalin starved 3.9 million Ukrainians to death to try to put down an independence movement, but failed and in 1955, the USSR finally recognized Ukraine as a separate country from Russia and that fact was recognized by the whole world, even Russia, until Putin came along. America was created by both North and South, but no such relationship ever existed between Ukraine and Russia.

On the other hand, the similarities between Putin and Hitler are unmistakable. Putin is using the exact same arguments about Russian speaking people in Ukraine to try to justify his invasion of Ukraine that Hitler used to try to justify his invasion of Czechoslovakia. Putin's nonsense about eastern European nations not being allowed to join NATO tells us that he does not recognize the independence of any of the eastern European nations, just as Hitler did not recognize the independence of any European countries. To support Putin/Hitler's false arguments about the invasion of Ukraine is to piss on the graves of all the Americans who served to stop Hiler in WWII.

~S~

What are those dangers?
The same thing that happened when Hitler persuaded the world to allow him to invade and conquer Czechoslovakia using the exact same arguments Putin is using: the end of the whole system of international relations that developed after WWII and the end of US influence in Europe and Asia.

Forum List

Back