WW 3?

Maybe this ISIS thingy and the Ebola outbreak are the start this time?

i am certain it WILL Be very DIFFERENT than the last two World Wars.The Propaganda War is in Full Swing RIGHT NOW!

A lot of Republicans want war and most possible R presidential candidates could be pushed into a war.

Incredible as it is, some RWs see Obama's refusal to go to war as a sign of weakness. They actually believe that Pootin's bullying is a sign of strength.

I hope people use their heads instead of their hate when they go to poll.

Typical.. Time for major defense cuts. And more bullet trains and welfare and less real bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last time this nation made major defense cuts it was followed by the largest boom in the peace time economy of the nation. Unemployment was at record lows, the stock market was soaring and everyone was happy. Sounds like a great idea to me.

You're in my head this morning. I was just thinking that Obama has been very "walk softly but carry a big stick". He has not made "major defense cuts" any more than he made major cuts in nuclear weapons.

Instead, he got rid of outdated and unusable weapons while getting other countries to do what he wanted. And, its worth noting that Reagan wanted almost the exact same thing but couldn't pull it off.

I'm thankful that Obama is deliberative and contemplative instead of going off half cocked like Bush did. We don't need war. We need peace.
Yes, and if Obama fully commits our military to engaging Isis, the same people who condemn Obama for inaction will be accusing him of dragging us into another war but that's politics.

Absolutely WW3 is almost at our doorstep.

We are way overdue.

Not a single doubt in my mind, sad but true.

it sure looks bad right now..

Yep. A year or two...2015 -16 and the whole thing will explode big time.
May be even before that.... something's gotta give.

A lot of Republicans want war and most possible R presidential candidates could be pushed into a war.

Incredible as it is, some RWs see Obama's refusal to go to war as a sign of weakness. They actually believe that Pootin's bullying is a sign of strength.

War should always be the last resort, not the first. ISIS actively wants a war with the USA but why should we give them what they want? According to Sun Tzu you never fight on your enemy's terms.

As far as Putin is concerned if Rand Paul is the next POTUS then Putin will stomp all over Paul's non-intervention position. That is my single biggest concern about him going into 2016. He really has zero foreign policy experience.

The USA does carry a very big stick and speaking softly will work as long as we are willing to work with our allies. We don't need another world war. No one needs another world war. The only people who want a world war are those who are going to profit out of it.
Presidents enter the White House with a domestic agenda to create jobs, growth, and solve social problems but that agenda is usually sidetracked by international conflict.

it seems there is WAAAAAYYYY too much Conflict going on around the Globe as i type this... the question i have is: Do YOU think that WW 3 is coming.. really. seriously. and Why (or) Why Not?

U.S. says forms 'core coalition' to counter Iraq militants
U.S. says forms core coalition to counter Iraq militants Reuters
"""Hagel told ministers from ...

Britain, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, Turkey, Italy, Poland and Denmark that they, with the United States ....."
x ISIS + Russia invading Ukraine + Israel x Gaza = Deep Kimchee if not WW3

We are way overdue.

War should always be the last resort, not the first. ISIS actively wants a war with the USA but why should we give them what they want? According to Sun Tzu you never fight on your enemy's terms.

As far as Putin is concerned if Rand Paul is the next POTUS then Putin will stomp all over Paul's non-intervention position. That is my single biggest concern about him going into 2016. He really has zero foreign policy experience.

The USA does carry a very big stick and speaking softly will work as long as we are willing to work with our allies. We don't need another world war. No one needs another world war. The only people who want a world war are those who are going to profit out of it.
Presidents enter the White House with a domestic agenda to create jobs, growth, and solve social problems but that agenda is usually sidetracked by international conflict.

Unless your name is George Dubya Bush, in which your agenda is conflict 'cuz "....he [Saddam] tried to kill my Daddy".

If he had stayed the fuck out of Iraq in the first place and left Saddam Hussein alone, there wouldn't even be an ISIS in the first place.

it seems there is WAAAAAYYYY too much Conflict going on around the Globe as i type this... the question i have is: Do YOU think that WW 3 is coming.. really. seriously. and Why (or) Why Not?

U.S. says forms 'core coalition' to counter Iraq militants
U.S. says forms core coalition to counter Iraq militants Reuters
"""Hagel told ministers from ...

Britain, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, Turkey, Italy, Poland and Denmark that they, with the United States ....."
x ISIS + Russia invading Ukraine + Israel x Gaza = Deep Kimchee if not WW3
Let's hope it's not like the last coalition. Where the US and British contributed hundreds of thousands of personnel and billions of dollars in equipment. The other members such as Japan contributed a boat load of Toyota's, France contributed some tanks, mortars, and Peugeots, most other countries sent some ambulances, advisers, or their best wishes.

We are way overdue.

Unless your name is George Dubya Bush, in which your agenda is conflict 'cuz "....he [Saddam] tried to kill my Daddy".

If he had stayed the fuck out of Iraq in the first place and left Saddam Hussein alone, there wouldn't even be an ISIS in the first place.
One good thing and bad thing about Sadam was that he controlled the government with an iron fist. Isis would have been stopped before they fired the first bullet. Compare that to the government today which is controlled by about 22 political parties and coalitions mostly working against each other and only interested in defending those they represent.

Throughout man's history, he has always been killing, singly and in numbers. Our advanced means of communications is just allowing us to hear about these conflicts, even those smaller ones that would otherwise be tucked away in out of the way places. Also, our ability to kill in larger numbers with current weapons, assures news reports on the occurences.

Throughout man's history, he has always been killing, singly and in numbers. Our advanced means of communications is just allowing us to hear about these conflicts, even those smaller ones that would otherwise be tucked away in out of the way places. Also, our ability to kill in larger numbers with current weapons, assures news reports on the occurences.

so it only seems as if the entire World is in some type conflict?

I do not believe that we are presently on the cusp of World War III.

However, with each nation dominated by Islam that acquires nuclear weapons, the odds increasingly favor such an outcome.

And, with each Muslim nation that acquires nuclear weapons, that is theocratic and martyrdom-encouraging rather than republican in nature, the chances of World War III increase by an order of magnitude.

If it comes, it will be Islam on one side and the rest of the world on the other.

Let us hope that it does nto come to that.

warld-war-3-military-funny--cartoon.jpg

Forum List

Back