WTF was Obama talking about with equal treatment & pay for women?

Is it possible that most women enjoy their natural state of mind that is the product of millions of years of evolution? Like being a mother?

The "feminists" seriously do not represent the aspirations of a the common woman, who all seem to seek a decent husband capable of providing three solid meals and a two story house, having kids and partaking in the ultimate experience of raising and caring and loving her children.

I really don't know any personal female relatives or friends who are the least bit concerned over this manufactured crisis. In fact, I barely saw any women concerned over this at my old college campus (Stony Brook University), in fact, there were more gay men trying to raise support for "the disadvantages of women" than there were actual women.

Last edited:
Did you hear the response when Hussein gave his big line, "America you deserve a raise"? He expected a big response and he got the sound of one hand clapping.

Wow isnt that fucking generous of him? Typical lib: offering people something someone else has to pay for and taking credit for it.

When a business who operates within the United States conducts practices which harms the United States the U.S. government is well within its rights to step in and correct the situation.

Is it possible that most women enjoy their natural state of mind that is the product of millions of years of evolution? Like being a mother?

The "feminists" seriously do not represent the aspirations of a the common woman, who all seem to seek a decent husband capable of providing three solid meals and a two story house, having kids and partaking in the ultimate experience of raising and caring and loving her children.

Cue Liberal this isn't the 1950's and Leave it to Beaver taunts in 3...2...1...

I have not heard ANY public outcry or discussions about women being mistreated in the workplace.

d90840104b923f793aef71d643d8c093.jpg

Sorry, Obama is not president of Australia.

On the other hand, I am sure we can ship him down there if you want.

Did you hear the response when Hussein gave his big line, "America you deserve a raise"? He expected a big response and he got the sound of one hand clapping.

Wow isnt that fucking generous of him? Typical lib: offering people something someone else has to pay for and taking credit for it.

When a business who operates within the United States conducts practices which harms the United States the U.S. government is well within its rights to step in and correct the situation.

Can you prove that?

Can you prove that?

Prove the government has the right to protect its people?

I'm waiting for Obama's speech were he points out if you add a penis you can make this much

Maybe Obamascamcare can pay for it

who is the first in line?

Seawytch?
Nothin' like a good ol fashioned "Addadicktome":lol:

sounds painful, but hey liberals thinks it will get women more pay....:eek:

People actually fall for what the idiot in chief says anymore

nothing but good ole CLASS WARFARE because he can't run on HIS STATE OF THE UNION under him

What is the real State of the Union? These 13 graphs show it.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nion-these-13-graphs-show-it.html#post8531220

Last edited:
Before Obama goes telling private employers what to pay, shouldn't he be fixing his own employment problems??

A woman deserves equal pay for equal work." However, as the president made his demand, women who work at the White House continue to make less money than their male counter-parts. According to the D.C. based American Enterprise Institute, female White House staffers are paid less than 87 cents for every dollar paid to men who work at the White House. This is a significant gender wage gap of more than 13 percent AEI notes.

Your hearing aid must have been out. I heard plenty of clapping...

Half the chamber, at least, anyway:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfQ2lgA3OE]Obama to Congress: Give America a Raise - YouTube[/ame]

Well if they were clapping over that then you can't accuse them of being the sharpest knives in the drawer

I would of ROFLMA

I really don't know any personal female relatives or friends who are the least bit concerned over this manufactured crisis. In fact, I barely saw any women concerned over this at my old college campus (Stony Brook University), in fact, there were more gay men trying to raise support for "the disadvantages of women" than there were actual women.

Now you're speaking for the 'common woman'? Good grief. How all-encompassing of you...

Due to the wolves on wall st and other 'capitalism is good' acolytes, that 'common woman' can never have her wish. The day of the working man earning enough to put food on the table, pay the bills and the mortgage so the wife can sit at home and look after her 2.2 kids with the white picket fence are long gone.

Forum List

Back