WTF was Obama talking about with equal treatment & pay for women?

Did you hear the response when Hussein gave his big line, "America you deserve a raise"? He expected a big response and he got the sound of one hand clapping.

Your hearing aid must have been out. I heard plenty of clapping...

Half the chamber, at least, anyway:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfQ2lgA3OE]Obama to Congress: Give America a Raise - YouTube[/ame]
From the video,
President Obama said:
If you cook our troops meals or wash their dishes you should not have to live in poverty.
Back when I was in the service, every person that wasn't already in the service that did one of those jobs was married to a serviceman or was the teen child of a serviceman. I'm guessing it ain't much different today. Servicemen's family's aren't living in poverty, you'd think the CIC would know that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfQ2lgA3OE"]Obama to Congress: Give America a Raise - YouTube[/ame]
From the video,
President Obama said:
If you cook our troops meals or wash their dishes you should not have to live in poverty.
Back when I was in the service, every person that wasn't already in the service that did one of those jobs was married to a serviceman or was the teen child of a serviceman. I'm guessing it ain't much different today. Servicemen's family's aren't living in poverty, you'd think the CIC would know that.

Besides that, I'm sure most federal contractors are union connected, so I'm sure minimum wage is a minimal worry
:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VfQ2lgA3OE]Obama to Congress: Give America a Raise - YouTube[/ame]
From the video,
President Obama said:

he has no clue about the military, he just USES them when it benefits him
He speaks in total gibberish nonsense, I find it and him offensive

[ame=http://youtu.be/dlkK65y_-T4]Obama can't pronounce "corpsman" - YouTube[/ame]

I have not heard ANY public outcry or discussions about women being mistreated in the workplace.

Democrats need victims so they can promise to save them. First, you have to convince people that they are victims and the Dems are damn good at ginning up anger at perceived wrongs.

Who doesn't want someone to say they should have more money and then promise to make laws to ensure you get more? If your life isn't perfectly rosy, then someone is to blame and they should pay.

If you don't make enough money, it isn't because government regulations strangle the private sector, it isn't because you only have an 8th grade education, it isn't because you have a prison record as long as your arm and it isn't because you work at a no-skill, entry-level job. It's because someone is screwing you over because you're a woman or a minority.

The sexual harassment laws make looking at someone a crime. No jokes of any kind because some are conditioned to be so overly sensitive that they'll take it as a personal attack. Women are in danger everywhere you look, according to Dems. No equality, no free birth control or abortions. It's a war, I tell ya. I'll bet women voters are disenfranchised, too. We should help them register and give them free transportation to the polls. Actually, I think ACORN already does that.

No able-bodied Democrat voter is ever responsible for their own lot in life. It's always someone else's fault and it's probably the people who live in nice houses.

From the video,
President Obama said:

Besides that, I'm sure most federal contractors are union connected, so I'm sure minimum wage is a minimal worry
:cool:

I wonder why $10.10 is an acceptable minimum wage? Why isn't $9.76 the number? Or maybe $12.23? Or $15.82? What is magical about $10.10? Heck, why doesn't the federal government just mandate a minimum wage of $480.77 per hour, that would make every full-time employed person enjoy an income of a million dollars annually. Thus propelling all workers into the top tax bracket so that the government would have all the tax money it needs for things like welfare, military spending, infrastructure development, etc and at the same time elevating all to be able to afford housing, medical care, food and all that they could desire? If raising the minimum wage solves problems, why stop at $10.10?

Last edited:
When did Obama become PM of Australia?

:lol::lol::lol:

Works the same here.

gender-pay-gap-graphic-final.jpg

My ex makes less than her male counterparts at the same job....

1. She doesn't hold a degree
2. She doesn't travel
3. Due to (2) doesn't work the same long hours.

Looka.. you can't just say that because in some instances women earn less that there is discrimination. I can tell you as an employer, women typically can't/won't work the same hours/travel schedules as their male counterparts... for whatever reason, mostly child rearing issues... which frankly, isn't my problem.

You have to look at the overall picture.

The morons pushing this agenda aren't wiling to look at those variables. They simply spend their entire life to piss people off.

Liberals make up lies.

Women are oppressed in the work place.

Blacks are oppressed in the work place.

Hispanics are oppressed in the work place.

Gay people are oppressed in the work place.

Rinse, wash and repeat their lies.

And from the cane and the government issue jacket probably a wounded veteran. But it's funny all the same. :eusa_eh:

I'm am SO sick of rw's making fun of vets and wounded vets.

WTF is wrong with you people?

and, why, in the 21st century are we still paying women less for doing the same job?

Useless rw jackasses.

Many women start late in their career after having a kid or put their career on hold for awhile to have a kid or more. So....when they work less years than a man doing the same job say a manager in a company, he will make more money based on being on the job longer.

Who is the government to tell a ceo how to pay someone? Really if one person has less education and they get a lower job. Why should they get paid the same as the person that has the opposite???

How exactly can you do this? Oh'yesss it is just to piss people off and not anything meanful.

And from the cane and the government issue jacket probably a wounded veteran. But it's funny all the same. :eusa_eh:

and, why, in the 21st century are we still paying women less for doing the same job?

Useless rw jackasses.

oh zip it, you use our vets for your sick agenda all the time just like the party you belong to does

Useless rw jackasses.

How are they getting less for the same job? Do you have real data to back this up?

There's to many variables to consider for a federal government.

Useless rw jackasses.

What makes you think the idiot that believes we belong to the government is a right winger? He actually sounds a lot like you in the posts I have seen.

Reality is women and other minorities get special treatment in the Government and in most companies out of fear of "discrimination." They will get promoted for having a pulse and not doing any damage on the job.

White males have to fight for promotion with other white males and the minorities getting that "quota bump."

I also believe in equal pay for equal work.

What is equal work? Now that has variables and is way out of the hands of a federal government. Who's to say that 1# doesn't have less education then person 2#? Who's to say person two doesn't do more of the work within a given time frame?

I believe in equal pay but if you're intelligent you will quickly find out that you're being a simple minded person expecting the federal government to come up with something.

Forum List

Back