WTF was Obama talking about with equal treatment & pay for women?

I have not heard ANY public outcry or discussions about women being mistreated in the workplace.

He had nothing else. He has lost a lot of the female support, I give him nothing for trying....

He is playing into the war on women mantra. It is propaganda bull created by the left

His base eats it up that's all he cares

They love having him talk down to them like he can just wave his magic wand that make him the god of all mankind

Last edited:
I have not heard ANY public outcry or discussions about women being mistreated in the workplace.

d90840104b923f793aef71d643d8c093.jpg

When did Obama become PM of Australia?

:lol::lol::lol:

Works the same here.

gender-pay-gap-graphic-final.jpg

My ex makes less than her male counterparts at the same job....

1. She doesn't hold a degree
2. She doesn't travel
3. Due to (2) doesn't work the same long hours.

Looka.. you can't just say that because in some instances women earn less that there is discrimination. I can tell you as an employer, women typically can't/won't work the same hours/travel schedules as their male counterparts... for whatever reason, mostly child rearing issues... which frankly, isn't my problem.

You have to look at the overall picture.

:eusa_shhh:
It's all part of the demotards' manufactured "war on women".

The dems have to have a victim and a boogeyman for each and every scenario in order to tug at heart-strings.

Relax.....

Next month it will be the children, since it was just the poor's turn

:cool:

Forum List

Back