WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

Not too long ago there were people in the United Kingdom Parliment who publicly stated...

"The U.S. global war on terror is bogus. The U.S. government played some roll in the destruction wrought that day."

e 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies
Gordon Duff Salem-News.com
How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

well that's the nature of a cover-up you have been lied to and deceived so everything comes into question the commission is invalid and a real investigation is required ...but stop pretending that 9/11 commission members support the report..they do not..clearly

at no point does the 9/11 commission reject its own report. the title of your article is a lie and shows the extreme bias and outright deceipt.

you seem extremely willing to be led around by the nose by anyone with anything that even closely resembles your "inside job" paranoia. i'm sure if you had some optometrist quoted as saying the airplaces hijacked that day were holographic illusions and never actually existed you would jump all over that shit without even bother to think critically that the optometrist is a complete fucking loon and isnt qualified to make a judgement like that anyway.

with every crazy thing you post you lose even more credibility which brings everything else you say into further doubt.

:banghead:

the Senior council for the 9/11 commision ort has clearly stated the report is almost entirely false

rThe 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

you are in total denial

the Senior council for the 9/11 commision ort has clearly stated the report is almost entirely false

rThe 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

you are in total denial

actually, you are being very misleading to the point of creating lies.

here is what John Farmer was responsible for on the 9/11 commision

John Farmer served as senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, where his areas of responsibility included assessing the national reaction to the terrorist attacks and evaluating the current state of national preparedness for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

his book deals with the accounts of the reactions of the government to the attack and he says that the 9/11 commissions versions of reactions to the days events were thrown into question after classified material was declassified.

he does not assert that that planes did not fly into the buildings, that al qeda is responsible for the attacks or anything of the sort. he comments on what the government reaction to the attacks was.

you are in total denial

actually, you are being very misleading to the point of creating lies.

here is what John Farmer was responsible for on the 9/11 commision

John Farmer served as senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, where his areas of responsibility included assessing the national reaction to the terrorist attacks and evaluating the current state of national preparedness for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.

his book deals with the accounts of the reactions of the government to the attack and he says that the 9/11 commissions versions of reactions to the days events were thrown into question after classified material was declassified.

he does not assert that that planes did not fly into the buildings, that al qeda is responsible for the attacks or anything of the sort. he comments on what the government reaction to the attacks was.

where did I say he asserted that planes did not fly into buildings ????? he said there was a cover up...the truth is not known the official story almost entirely false as do the majority of commision members and the need for a real investigation of the events of 9/11 the only one creating lies here is you

Last edited:
where did I say he asserted that planes did not fly into buildings ????? he said there was a cover up...the truth is not known the official story almost entirely false as do the majority of commision members and the need for a real investigation of the events of 9/11 the only one creating lies here is you

isnt the official story that the planes flew into the buildings? so if the story is almost entirely false, as you are saying, then wouldnt this also be false? or are you saying something like only one of the two planes to hit the world trade center actually did so? you are the one making the claims its almost entirely false so please back up your claim. let's hear what was false. please be specific.

isnt the official story that the planes flew into the buildings? so if the story is almost entirely false, as you are saying, then wouldnt this also be false? or are you saying something like only one of the two planes to hit the world trade center actually did so? you are the one making the claims its almost entirely false so please back up your claim. let's hear what was false. please be specific.

don't be retarded..on something as complex as the attacks of 9/11 getting the fact that planes hit buildings is hardly an investigation and if most everything beyond that is false distorted or misleading it is hardly sufficient`

don't be retarded..on something as complex as the attacks of 9/11 getting the fact that planes hit buildings is hardly an investigation and if most everything beyond that is false distorted or misleading it is hardly sufficient`

So tell us what is false. It's not so difficult. You believe the 911 Commissions report to be mostly false, so start with chapter one and tell us what is in that chapter that is false.

the issue of prior knowledge..the lack of testimony from able danger..the identity of the hijackers..who financed the operation the actions and inaction's of NORAD..and the FAA..the actions of the president and vice president..the pentagon stand down/shoot down orders ..the timeline..etc etc

you are claiming the 9//11 commissions report is almost entirely false.

are you now saying that planes flying into buildings wasnt included in the 9/11 commissions report?

Hi Fizz:

actually, you are being very misleading to the point of creating lies . . .

That sounds funny coming from a guy sent here to push the Official Cover Story LIE that 'building fires' brought down WTC-7:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSc7NPn8Ok&feature=fvst"]WTC 7: The Smoking Gun of 9/11[/ame]

Mr. Fizz here appears to be a reasonably intelligent guy, but for some reason he wants everyone to believe that this . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]This Is "Obviously" A Typical Controlled Demolition Implosion[/ame]

. . . could not possibly be the result of 'Controlled Demolition' (AE911Truth.org). I would like to see Mr. Fizz explain WHY he can sit there behind that computer screen and rule out "Controlled Demolition" (ScholarsForTruth.org) as the cause of transforming this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

. . . into this . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . little pile. I will make things very simple for Mr. Fizz:

All of this evidence (my WTC-7 Topic) cannot possibly be interpreted as a "WTC-7 Controlled Demolition" (see #3) BECAUSE . . .

Try to provide these USMB readers with a truthful answer and 'without' telling a Loyal Bushie/Obama LIE . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Bush Has Been Lying About 9/11 From Day One . . . Too . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Fiiz obvioulsy has never read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory and never will cause the ones that push the fairy tale that muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks have no interest in the truth.

Fiiz obvioulsy has never read the book DEBUNKING THE 9/11 DEBUNKING,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory and never will cause the ones that push the fairy tale that muslins and bin laden were behind the attacks have no interest in the truth.

HAhahahaha i guess the repeated admissions by al qeda leaders are part of bush's conspiracy too!! :lol:

HAhahahaha i guess the repeated admissions by al qeda leaders are part of bush's conspiracy too!! :lol:

people will do anything for money idiot.:cuckoo:you also demonstrate your ignorance in the fact that Bin Laden said in the few days after the attacks,he had nothing to do with it.thei was reported overseas but not here in the corporate america by the corporate controlled media though,they never report REAL news fool.

Last edited:
people will do anything for money idiot.:cuckoo:you also demonstrate your ignorance in the fact that Bin Laden said in the few days after the attacks,he had nothing to do with it.thei was reported overseas but not here in the corporate america by the corporate controlled media though,they never report REAL news fool.

first, let me get this straight. you are calling me an idiot for saying al-qeda admitted to being behind 9/11? are you fucking out of your mind? if you had a fully functioning brain cell it would be lonely.

now lets get further into your claims.

1. you claim that bin laden denied being involved and that it wasnt reported in america. -LIE
CNN.com - Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 17, 2001

2. you claim muslims were not involved in the 9/11 attacks- LIE ..and a ridiculous one with many sources of proof. here is just one (unless you think the saudi's are part of a zionist plot!!).
USATODAY.com - Official: 15 of 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi

Hi Fizz:

actually, you are being very misleading to the point of creating lies . . .

That sounds funny coming from a guy sent here to push the Official Cover Story LIE that 'building fires' brought down WTC-7:

now you are proving what a completely paranoid lunatic you are!! :lol:

i was SENT HERE?!!! sent by who?!! you are a moron!! please provide proof of your claims.

i know you cant because you are a LIAR!! you completely fabricated your claim i have been sent here by anyone. you have no credibility now what-so-ever. you are paranoid. your claims that there is a wild conspiracy behind 9/11 has now been proven to be paranoid lunacy because now you are claiming that i am part of some type of plot!!! :lol: :cuckoo:

Last edited:

first, let me get this straight. you are calling me an idiot for saying al-qeda admitted to being behind 9/11? are you fucking out of your mind? if you had a fully functioning brain cell it would be lonely.

now lets get further into your claims.

1. you claim that bin laden denied being involved and that it wasnt reported in america. -LIE
CNN.com - Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 17, 2001

2. you claim muslims were not involved in the 9/11 attacks- LIE ..and a ridiculous one with many sources of proof. here is just one (unless you think the saudi's are part of a zionist plot!!).
USATODAY.com - Official: 15 of 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi

you mean all-CIA -duh and the tortured confessions and home made video tapes ..Arab dupes were used for this operation..but they were under the guidance and watchful eye of elements within the CIA...not unlike the first wtc attack

Last edited:
you mean all-CIA -duh and the tortured confessions and home made video tapes ..Arab dupes were used for this operation..but they were under the guidance and watchful eye of elements within the CIA...not unlike the first wtc attack

holy cow!! your claims just keep getting crazier!!

now you are claiming that Atta and the others were CIA operatives?!!

are you saying Moussaoui was a CIA operative too? he admits he is muslim. he admits to being part of the 9/11 conspiracy.
Moussaoui now says White House was his attack target on Sept. 11 - The Boston Globe

Forum List

Back