WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

he said...he had ...the twin towers..the pentagon....and...flight 93....hit....just to cover up
the destructin of ..his own.......BUILDING.....

STUPID...don't pretend.. clearly..lil uniformed Ollie was unaware that silverstein owned all 3 buildings that collapsed that day...until now
except he didnt
you dumb fuck
he owned LEASES, not the actual buildings

again you are just a weasel who's lie about Ollie's post fell apart so now you try to split hairs and change the premise of your argument
you are the liar and a fucking moron
sheeesh seek out professional help

Regardless whether I knew he had connections to the other Buildings or not. (actually I believe the only one he didn't have a vested interest in was #6) I still don't see one man causing or planning all this, And if I remember right he hadn't had the leases on the other buildings very long.

I also have to wonder why all these so called experts keep pointing out that Building 7 was not mentioned in the 911 Commissions report. NO SHIT? Maybe because the 911 commissions Report was not a report on why the Buildings fell but what happened to them. How the terrorists got into the states how they got onto the planes how they were trained and most importantly how to prevent it from happening again. You see the 911 Commissions Report was not written by scientists or engineers they stuck to the known facts; something you should try sometime.

Regardless whether I knew he had connections to the other Buildings or not. (actually I believe the only one he didn't have a vested interest in was #6) I still don't see one man causing or planning all this, And if I remember right he hadn't had the leases on the other buildings very long.

I also have to wonder why all these so called experts keep pointing out that Building 7 was not mentioned in the 911 Commissions report. NO SHIT? Maybe because the 911 commissions Report was not a report on why the Buildings fell but what happened to them. How the terrorists got into the states how they got onto the planes how they were trained and most importantly how to prevent it from happening again. You see the 911 Commissions Report was not written by scientists or engineers they stuck to the known facts; something you should try sometime.

the overwhelming opinion of the 9/11 commission report by its participants was it was a cover-up and answered none of those question satisfactory and again silverstein was just a co-conspirator pawn nothing more

the overwhelming opinion of the 9/11 commission report by its participants was it was a cover-up and answered none of those question satisfactory and again silverstein was just a co-conspirator pawn nothing more
another LIE you keep telling

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies ...11 Sep 2009 ... 9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey, says, ... forced to back up a cover story now proven false, a pattern emerges. ..... into the key evidence of the massive call options that were placed on the ...
www.salem-news.com/articles/.../911_truth_9-11-09.php -

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies ...11 Sep 2009 ... 9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey, says, ... forced to back up a cover story now proven false, a pattern emerges. ..... into the key evidence of the massive call options that were placed on the ...
nothing at that link
and its not "most" if anything its a FEW

Your link is broke dick.........

e 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies
Gordon Duff Salem-News.com
How long have we watered the Tree of Deceit with the blood of patriots?

John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version... is almost entirely untrue...

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

Timothy J. Roemer, PhD, 9/11 Commissioner – Former 6-term Congressman from Indiana (1991 - 2003). Former member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Currently President of the Center for National Policy.

CNN Article 8/2/06 : "A member of the 9/11 commission said Wednesday that panel members so distrusted testimony from Pentagon officials that they referred their concerns to the Pentagon's inspector general. ... "We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting," Roemer told CNN. "We were not sure of the intent, whether it was to deceive the commission or merely part of the fumbling bureaucracy." CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Jamie S. Gorelick, 9/11 Commissioner – Former Deputy Attorney General of the United States 1994 - 1997. Former General Counsel of the Defense Department 1993 - 1994. Co-chaired, with Senator Sam Nunn, the Advisory Committee of the President's Commission on Critical Infrastructure Protection. Also served on the CIA's National Security Advisory Panel. Vice chair of Fannie Mae 1997 - 2003. Currently a partner at the law firm, WilmerHale. Also serves on the Board of Directors of Schlumberger and United Technologies Corporation and is a member of the Harvard College Board of Overseers.

Washington Post Article 9/30/06: Regarding recent revelations of a July 10, 2001 meeting between Condoleezza Rice, George Tenet, and Cofer Black - "Jamie S. Gorelick, a member of the Sept. 11 commission, said she checked with commission staff members who told her investigators were never told about a July 10 meeting. "We didn't know about the meeting itself," she said. "I can assure you it would have been in our report if we had known to ask about it." White House and State Department officials yesterday confirmed that the July 10 meeting took place..." washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

John F. Lehman, Jr., PhD – 9/11 Commissioner. Former Secretary of the Navy 1981 - 1987. Former staff member to Henry Kissinger on the National Security Council. Member, Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

Article Washington Post 8/2/06: "Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate. ...

"My view of that was that whether it was willful or just the fog of stupid bureaucracy, I don't know," Lehman said. "But in the order of magnitude of things, going after bureaucrats because they misled the commission didn't seem to make sense to me." washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

Peter Rundlet, Counsel for the 9/11 Commission – Former Associate Counsel to President Clinton. Former White House Fellow, serving in the Office of the Chief of Staff to President Clinton. Former Vice President for National Security and International Affairs, Center for American Progress.

Currently Director of Policy and Government Relations for Humanity United, an independent grantmaking organization committed to building a world where modern-day slavery and mass atrocities are no longer possible.
Essay 9/30/06: "A mixture of shock, anger, and sadness overcame me when I read about revelations in Bob Woodward’s new book about a special surprise visit that George Tenet and his counterterrorism chief Cofer Black made to Condi Rice, also on July 10, 2001 ...
If true, it is shocking that the administration failed to heed such an overwhelming alert from the two officials in the best position to know. Many, many questions need to be asked and answered about this revelation — questions that the 9/11 Commission would have asked, had the Commission been told about this significant meeting. Suspiciously, the Commissioners and the staff investigating the administration’s actions prior to 9/11 were never informed of the meeting.

The Commission interviewed Condoleezza Rice privately and during public testimony; it interviewed George Tenet three times privately and during public testimony; and Cofer Black was also interviewed privately and publicly. All of them were obligated to tell the truth. Apparently, none of them described this meeting, the purpose of which clearly was central to the Commission’s investigation. Moreover, document requests to both the White House and to the CIA should have revealed the fact that this meeting took place. Now, more than two years after the release of the Commission’s report, we learn of this meeting from Bob Woodward.

Was it covered up? It is hard to come to a different conclusion. ... At a minimum, the withholding of information about this meeting is an outrage. Very possibly, someone committed a crime. And worst of all, they failed to stop the plot." http://think

Bogdan Dzakovic – Witness before the 9/11 Commission. 14-year Counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Team Leader of the FAA's Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Former Team Leader in the Federal Air Marshal program. Former Coast Guard officer.

Video transcript 8/21/05 : Regarding the 9/11 Commission "The best I could say about it is they really botched the job by not really going into the real failures. … At worst, I think the 9/11 Commission Report is treasonous." 911report.com - 911 report Resources and Information.This website is for sale!

Signatory of Petition to Release Information Pertaining to 9/11 10/5/06: "We, the undersigned, demand the immediate declassification and release of:
all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice. It has been alleged that this urgent and out-of-the-ordinary meeting was called to discuss the increasingly dire warnings of an imminent al Qaeda attack within the U.S. ...
the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI), and
the CIA Inspector General’s report, CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks
The disastrous nature of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks warrant the release of all of this information so that the American public may learn what its government did or did not do to protect them. Had this nation been properly warned of the looming and imminent terrorist threat, life saving choices could have been made that day." Public's Right To Know - Declassification and Release of Documents Petition

Last edited:

John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″

(CINCINNATI, Ohio) - In John Farmer’s book: “The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11″, the author builds the inescapably convincing case that the official version... is almost entirely untrue...

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies - Salem-News.Com

Now let me get this straight, the claim now is that the 911 report is almost all wrong, Yet no where in any of the stories do I see where anyone makes any claims as to what is right. So it's all wrong and we who are saying this don't know what is right.....Not one actual point do they deny. No one says that there were no Hijackers for instance. Not one claim that the Commission was wrong about Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. So just what is wrong about the report?

ROFLMAOa book report

Now let me get this straight, the claim now is that the 911 report is almost all wrong, Yet no where in any of the stories do I see where anyone makes any claims as to what is right. So it's all wrong and we who are saying this don't know what is right.....Not one actual point do they deny. No one says that there were no Hijackers for instance. Not one claim that the Commission was wrong about Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. So just what is wrong about the report?

well that's the nature of a cover-up you have been lied to and deceived so everything comes into question the commission is invalid and a real investigation is required ...but stop pretending that 9/11 commission members support the report..they do not..clearly

Last edited:
This presents Gunny with a predicament. Candy broke a rule by altering eots' quote. but eots broke gunny's rule about calling girls whores. so is Candy in violation?

Forum List

Back