WTC-7 Was NOT A Controlled Demolition Inside Job

. . . could not possibly be the result of 'Controlled Demolition' (AE911Truth.org). I would like to see Mr. Fizz explain WHY he can sit there behind that computer screen and rule out "Controlled Demolition"l

because there is no evidence of a controlled demolition.

Hi Fizz:

actually, you are being very misleading to the point of creating lies . . .

That sounds funny coming from a guy sent here to push the Official Cover Story LIE that 'building fires' brought down WTC-7:

now you are proving what a completely paranoid lunatic you are!! :lol:

i was SENT HERE?!!! sent by who?!! you are a moron!! please provide proof of your claims.

i know you cant because you are a LIAR!! you completely fabricated your claim i have been sent here by anyone. you have no credibility now what-so-ever. you are paranoid. your claims that there is a wild conspiracy behind 9/11 has now been proven to be paranoid lunacy because now you are claiming that i am part of some type of plot!!! :lol: :cuckoo:
yeah, if you're not with the nutter troofers, your in on it
LOL

bin laden without question worked with the CIA...and as for others dupes are not operatives
wrong again
that is a lie that has permeated the internet
and has no truth to it

you mean you mean that's what popular mechanics told you and that it was not widely reported in the controlled media just like global warming scientist that disputed global warming have no voice but the internet

this CIA man worked with bin laden and gives the most truthful analysis of the reality of bin laden on CNN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn61PJQGCUo[/ame]

bin laden without question worked with the CIA...and as for others dupes are not operatives
wrong again
that is a lie that has permeated the internet
and has no truth to it

you mean you mean that's what popular mechanics told you and that it was not widely reported in the controlled media just like global warming scientist that disputed global warming have no voice but the internet

this CIA man worked with bin laden and gives the most truthful analysis of the reality of bin laden on CNN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn61PJQGCUo[/ame]

actually, your video does NOT say that the CIA guy worked with bin laden at all. you are once again misrepresenting what is actually in your links. its actually quite the opposite.

if you actually listen to your video, this is what the guy says:
"i spent so many years wondering how the myth of Osama bin Laden got started. We have OBL the great war hero. we have the OBL that was funded by the CIA during 3 years of war"

did you hear the words "wondering how the myth of Osama bin Laden got started"??

do you know what the word MYTH means?

also:
"he was not the great warrior that fought the soviet union to a standstill. the CIA had nothing to do with him"

. . . could not possibly be the result of 'Controlled Demolition' (AE911Truth.org). I would like to see Mr. Fizz explain WHY he can sit there behind that computer screen and rule out "Controlled Demolition"l

because there is no evidence of a controlled demolition.

theres PLENTY of it fool.theres only no evidence that the fires caused the collapse.just because you only see what you WANT to see,doesnt mean there is no evidence of it.:cuckoo:

he means the myth disseminated as a super villain..not his time in Afghanistan

"the CIA had nothing to do with him"

he is speaking english. we dont need you to translate or tell us what he means. we can all hear it. thanks anyway.

the nature of the collapse itself is evidence to any rational person

i agree. so who do you think is being irrational? the 77% of americans that said unlikely or the 6% that said very likely?

Question:
The collapse if the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

Answers: (992 respondents)
Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

Last edited:

which scenario is the rational explanation......

1. a plane flies into a building. the building catches on fire and collapses.

or

2. a plane flies into a building. this doesnt really hurt the building much so thousands of people take part in a secret pre-planned government conspiracy to bring the buildings down by secretly bringing in explosives, secretly wiring up the explosives and the sneak out of the building all undetected while hundreds of police and firefighters are in the process of evacuating the building. not one of the thousands of conspirators necessary ever comes forward with a guilty conscience about killing 3000 people. the people involved leave no trace of any explosions behind despite everything being covered on live TV. these are the same type of people that couldnt keep the president getting a blowjob a secret.

Last edited:

i agree. so who do you think is being irrational? the 77% of americans that said unlikely or the 6% that said very likely?

Question:
The collapse if the twin towers in New York was aided by explosives secretly planted in the two buildings.

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

most polls put the number at a third some much higher but it is irrelevant crime investigations are not conducted through poll

Question:

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

most polls put the number at a third some much higher but it is irrelevant crime investigations are not conducted through poll

even if its as high as you say in some polls most people overwhelmingly think it is not rational. in fact, people are twice as likely to believe that aliens have contacted humans than explosives were used at the world trade center. that should give you some perspective on your logic and rationality.

CNN - Poll: U.S. hiding knowledge of aliens - June 15, 1997

Question:

Very likely 6%
Somewhat likely 10%
Unlikely 77%
Don't know 6%
Other response 1%

even if its as high as you say in some polls most people overwhelmingly think it is not rational. in fact, people are twice as likely to believe that aliens have contacted humans than explosives were used at the world trade center. that should give you some perspective on your logic and rationality.

CNN - Poll: U.S. hiding knowledge of aliens - June 15, 1997

then why post such nonsense..that is total irrelevant to the topic the speed and symmetrical nature of the collapse and the presence of molten steel is evidence of a controlled demolition

Last edited:

Forum List

Back