WSJ: US Trade deficit climbs 10%

Our trade deficits are skyrocketing. Our trade deficit with China is at the highest in history. Our trade deficit with Mexico is also exploding.

Our federal deficit has gone nuclear, rising 77 percent higher than last year!

Federal spending is at record highs, and the fake tax cut has reduced federal revenues.

President Clinton is an unmitigated disaster.

Oh wait...

U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

The U.S. trade deficit in goods with China set a new record during President Donald Trump’s second year in office

Mexico can thank the US for its record-high trade surplus

Mexico sure is paying for TH3 WALLE, eh?

U.S. Trade Gap Surged to $621 Billion in 2018, Highest in Decade

This is GREAT news for AmeriKKKa; Trump is setting yet another RECORD.

Wow!!!

The largest trade gap with China in American history. Trump must be proud.

He hates being second to anyone.

And at the rate Trump is going, he will get Kim un to fire off a few nukes at the US = another RECORD!!!!!!!!!

Standard macroeconomic theory points to how a budget deficit can be a contributing factor to a current account deficit. This link can be seen from considering the national accounting model of the economy:

{\displaystyle Y=C+I+G+(X-M),}
1501c87d2fa8d3f18dab099faaaa1ba197383712

where Y represents national income or GDP, C is consumption, I is investment, G is government spending and X–M stands for net exports. This represents GDP because all the production in an economy (the left hand side of the equation) is used as consumption (C), investment (I), government spending (G), and goods that are exported in excess of imports (NX). Another equation defining GDP using alternative terms (which in theory results in the same value[citation needed]) is

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}
5fc137547cb4c554b37a8bb132f7c8ad2ddbb4b5

where Y is again GDP, C is consumption, S is saving, and T is taxes. This is because national income is also equal to output, and all individual income either goes to pay for consumption (C), to pay taxes (T), or is saved (S).

Twin deficits hypothesis - Wikipedia

Cool, so tell us how your quality of life has changed as a direct result of debt and deficit spending and tell us what spending you are outraged about? This should be a simple task for a fiscal genius...no?
You are publicly admitting that you don't know how trade deficits are a bad thing?

Really?

Your lord and master Donald Trump has been ranting against trade deficits for years. You know...manufacturing jobs, blah blah blah.

Refer to post 5. You could have just said "I pick number 2".

I’ll admit that you can’t explain how your life has changed as a result of debt and deficit spending...I’ll admit that you can’t articulate to us exactly what spending you disagree with.

Our trade deficits are skyrocketing. Our trade deficit with China is at the highest in history. Our trade deficit with Mexico is also exploding.

Federal spending is at record highs, and the fake tax cut has reduced federal revenues.

Oh wait...

The U.S. trade deficit in goods with China set a new record during President Donald Trump’s second year in office

Okay Drama Queen cool, now tell us how your quality of life has changed as a result of “EXPLODING” trade deficits. We’re standing by.
Since you are all about racism, let me put it to you this way, retard: The MEXICANS are winning! :lol:

The slanty eyed Chinee are winning! :lol:
Sorry, I just assume all inbred, brain dead Trump sheep are republicans these days.

I am simply holding Trump accountable to his own standards. Got it, retards?

Trump has tweeted and ranted and speechified over and over and over how past Presidents have been to blame for trade deficits. "Bad Policies & Leadership".

Karma is once again bitch slapping Trump and you tards in your faces. Hard.

Oh wait...

Okay Drama Queen cool, now tell us how your quality of life has changed as a result of “EXPLODING” trade deficits. We’re standing by.
Since you are all about racism, let me put it to you this way, retard: The MEXICANS are winning! :lol:

The slanty eyed Chinee are winning! :lol:

They’re winning because our economy is booming?
I’ve been laughing to the bank and making more deposits...thanks China...thanks Wetbackville

I am simply holding Trump accountable to his own standards. Got it, retards?
Fine. I agree. He talked a lot of shit that he can't deliver on, because NOBODY can.

I'll give you that.

You seem to be hyper-sensitive to only Trump and ignore the FACT that all other politicians have done the EXACT SAME THING.

They all throw around unattainable bullshit to get elected.

Standard macroeconomic theory points to how a budget deficit can be a contributing factor to a current account deficit. This link can be seen from considering the national accounting model of the economy:

where Y represents national income or GDP, C is consumption, I is investment, G is government spending and X–M stands for net exports. This represents GDP because all the production in an economy (the left hand side of the equation) is used as consumption (C), investment (I), government spending (G), and goods that are exported in excess of imports (NX). Another equation defining GDP using alternative terms (which in theory results in the same value[citation needed]) is

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

where Y is again GDP, C is consumption, S is saving, and T is taxes. This is because national income is also equal to output, and all individual income either goes to pay for consumption (C), to pay taxes (T), or is saved (S).

Cool, so tell us how your quality of life has changed as a direct result of debt and deficit spending and tell us what spending you are outraged about? This should be a simple task for a fiscal genius...no?
You are publicly admitting that you don't know how trade deficits are a bad thing?

Really?

Your lord and master Donald Trump has been ranting against trade deficits for years. You know...manufacturing jobs, blah blah blah.

I’ll admit that you can’t explain how your life has changed as a result of debt and deficit spending...I’ll admit that you can’t articulate to us exactly what spending you disagree with.
I have articulated at least a hundred times on this forum how to not only balance the budget, but how to decrease spending and lower tax rates for everyone.

Trump, on the other hand, is spending more than any human being in the history of the world. And that is a large contributing factor to our skyrocketing trade deficit.

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

Really?

I have articulated at least a hundred times on this forum how to not only balance the budget, but how to decrease spending and lower tax rates for everyone.

Trump, on the other hand, is spending more than any human being in the history of the world. And that is a large contributing factor to our skyrocketing trade deficit.

Circle talk bud.
“I’ll admit that you can’t explain how your life has changed as a result of debt and deficit spending...I’ll admit that you can’t articulate to us exactly what spending you disagree with.”

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

Really?

Don’t ever bitch about the debt or deficit again. But you will as soon as.a dem is in the White House. We’ve seen this act before and it’s getting stale

Look, I get it, tards. When Trump catastrophically fails to deliver on a promise, it is part of your submissive lickspittle nature to throw yet another of your principles out the window rather than wake up to the reality of the clown show that is Donald J. Trump.

I get it.

I am just curious to know just how low you will go. I guess we haven't found the bottom yet.

Where were angry lefties when the trade gap and spending "reached an all time high" under Obama and we got nothing for it for eight years except high unemployment and a stagnant economy? President Trump is trying to fix the trade gap and all the crazy left does is whine about the unfairness of losing a freaking election.

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

Really?

Don’t ever bitch about the debt or deficit again. But you will as soon as.a dem is in the White House. We’ve seen this act before and it’s getting stale
Exactly.

They are laying down more benchmarks all the time.

Adultery, massive overspending, trade deficits, decreased federal revenues, stimulus spending, corruption at every level, submission to communists and dictators. They're okay with all of it.

They have chopped their moral legs down to tiny stumps.

Forum List

Back