WSJ: US Trade deficit climbs 10%

Look, I get it, tards. When Trump catastrophically fails to deliver on a promise, it is part of your submissive lickspittle nature to throw yet another of your principles out the window rather than wake up to the reality of the clown show that is Donald J. Trump.
By that standard, ever motherfucking president since Washington was a Goddamn Clown Show.

:dunno:

It's not that you are making illegitimate complaints about Trump. It's that you seem to ignore EVERYONE ELSE.

That's all I am saying.

Where were angry lefties when the trade gap and spending "reached an all time high" under Obama and we got nothing for it for eight years except high unemployment and a stagnant economy? President Trump is trying to fix the trade gap and all the crazy left does is whine about the unfairness of losing a freaking election.
The point my obtuse friend is that Trump’s idiotic policies have the exact opposite effect from what they are supppsed to have

Exactly.

They are laying down more benchmarks all the time.

Adultery, massive overspending, trade deficits, decreased federal revenues, stimulus spending, corruption at every level, submission to communists and dictators. They're okay with all of it.

They have chopped their moral legs down to tiny stumps.
So, I assume that you have been bitching all over the place about all the GOP twats who voted for more deficit spending? You seem to only care about Trump.

:dunno:

The solutions are very simple. I have laid them out at least a hundred times on this forum. At least.

The reason we are in this mess is because our politicians do EXACTLY what we demand of them. We get the politicians we deserve.

So if you want to find the person responsible for all this, look in the mirror.

Just look how easily you all rolled over and presented your anuses to Trump in this topic.

You people are the weakest, dumbest, most submissive rube herd I have ever seen.

You don't want Trump to stop overspending. You have all made that very clear since the day he was inaugurated. And from that flows every other problem.

Standard macroeconomic theory points to how a budget deficit can be a contributing factor to a current account deficit. This link can be seen from considering the national accounting model of the economy:

{\displaystyle Y=C+I+G+(X-M),}
1501c87d2fa8d3f18dab099faaaa1ba197383712

where Y represents national income or GDP, C is consumption, I is investment, G is government spending and X–M stands for net exports. This represents GDP because all the production in an economy (the left hand side of the equation) is used as consumption (C), investment (I), government spending (G), and goods that are exported in excess of imports (NX). Another equation defining GDP using alternative terms (which in theory results in the same value[citation needed]) is

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}
5fc137547cb4c554b37a8bb132f7c8ad2ddbb4b5

where Y is again GDP, C is consumption, S is saving, and T is taxes. This is because national income is also equal to output, and all individual income either goes to pay for consumption (C), to pay taxes (T), or is saved (S).

Twin deficits hypothesis - Wikipedia

Cool, so tell us how your quality of life has changed as a direct result of debt and deficit spending and tell us what spending you are outraged about? This should be a simple task for a fiscal genius...no?
You are publicly admitting that you don't know how trade deficits are a bad thing?

Really?

Your lord and master Donald Trump has been ranting against trade deficits for years. You know...manufacturing jobs, blah blah blah.

Refer to post 5. You could have just said "I pick number 2".

I’ll admit that you can’t explain how your life has changed as a result of debt and deficit spending...I’ll admit that you can’t articulate to us exactly what spending you disagree with.
Don’t ever bitch about the debt or deficit again. But you will as soon as.a dem is in the White House. We’ve seen this act before and it’s getting stale

Standard macroeconomic theory points to how a budget deficit can be a contributing factor to a current account deficit. This link can be seen from considering the national accounting model of the economy:

where Y represents national income or GDP, C is consumption, I is investment, G is government spending and X–M stands for net exports. This represents GDP because all the production in an economy (the left hand side of the equation) is used as consumption (C), investment (I), government spending (G), and goods that are exported in excess of imports (NX). Another equation defining GDP using alternative terms (which in theory results in the same value[citation needed]) is

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

where Y is again GDP, C is consumption, S is saving, and T is taxes. This is because national income is also equal to output, and all individual income either goes to pay for consumption (C), to pay taxes (T), or is saved (S).

Cool, so tell us how your quality of life has changed as a direct result of debt and deficit spending and tell us what spending you are outraged about? This should be a simple task for a fiscal genius...no?
You are publicly admitting that you don't know how trade deficits are a bad thing?

Really?

Your lord and master Donald Trump has been ranting against trade deficits for years. You know...manufacturing jobs, blah blah blah.

I’ll admit that you can’t explain how your life has changed as a result of debt and deficit spending...I’ll admit that you can’t articulate to us exactly what spending you disagree with.
Don’t ever bitch about the debt or deficit again. But you will as soon as.a dem is in the White House. We’ve seen this act before and it’s getting stale
Exactly.

Adultery, massive overspending, trade deficits, corruption at every level, submission to communists and dictators. They're okay with all of it.

Look, you ignorant bastards don’t even know what you’re bitching about. You can’t tell us how your life sucks because of debt and you can’t tell us what spending you disagree with...Go back to the drawing board and concoct your fucking story.
Consider this:
My wife spends $10k, do I bitch about her spending $10k without knowing how and why my life will be negatively affected by her spending?
What if she bought a much needed new van for the business that will yield a return in time? I need to know the details...right?
Your boy, the Kenyan, invested in America’s filth...there was no potential for ROi.

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

Really?

Really?

Exactly.

Adultery, massive overspending, trade deficits, corruption at every level, submission to communists and dictators. They're okay with all of it.

Look, your ignorant bastards don’t even know what you’re bitching about. You can’t tell us how your life sucks because of debt and you can’t tell us what spending you disagree with...Go back to the drawing board and concoct your fucking story.
Consider this:
My wife spends $10k, do I bitch about her spending $10k without knowing how and why my life will be negatively affected by her spending?
What if she bought a much needed new van for the business that will yield a return in time? I need to know the details...right?
Your boy, the Kenyan, invested in America’s filth...there was no potential for ROi.
Thanks to Trump, the Mexicans and Chinese are winning the trade war.

This must please you to no end.

You rubes will never figure out you've been hoaxed. I'm convinced of that now.

Up, down, left, right, every which way. Totally hoaxed. For some reason, you WANT to be lied to.

mexico-trump.jpg

The solutions are very simple. I have laid them out at least a hundred times on this forum. At least.

The reason we are in this mess is because our politicians do EXACTLY what we demand of them. We get the politicians we deserve.

So if you want to find the person responsible for all this, look in the mirror.

Just look how easily you all rolled over and presented your anuses to Trump in this topic.

You people are the weakest, dumbest, most submissive rube herd I have ever seen.
Just because we're not throwing a complete, unhinged shit-fit like you does not mean we are "rolling over" and "presenting" our assholes to Trump.

Jesus.

You ONLY bitch about Trump, but not the Senator or Rep that allowed any of this shit to happen.

Really?

Really?

Exactly.

Look, your ignorant bastards don’t even know what you’re bitching about. You can’t tell us how your life sucks because of debt and you can’t tell us what spending you disagree with...Go back to the drawing board and concoct your fucking story.
Consider this:
Thanks to Trump, the Mexicans and Chinese are winning the trade war.

This must please you to no end.

In other words, I made too much sense. Got it

Our trade deficits are skyrocketing. Our trade deficit with China is at the highest in history. Our trade deficit with Mexico is also exploding.

Our federal deficit has gone nuclear, rising 77 percent higher than last year!

Federal spending is at record highs, and the fake tax cut has reduced federal revenues.

President Clinton is an unmitigated disaster.

Oh wait...

U.S. trade gap with China reaches all-time high under Trump

The U.S. trade deficit in goods with China set a new record during President Donald Trump’s second year in office

Mexico can thank the US for its record-high trade surplus

Mexico sure is paying for TH3 WALLE, eh?

U.S. Trade Gap Surged to $621 Billion in 2018, Highest in Decade
Upgrading infrastructure should also help reduce our trade deficit, along with help green our economy and environment.

Since taking office, Trump has twice asked for more annual spending than Congress allowed. They've had to shut him down.

Trump loves spending other people's money. YOUR money, and your children's money, and their unborn children's money, and THEIR unborn children's money.

Did you really just ask who presented Trump with a massive overspending budget?

Srsly?

TRUMP DID!
So, Trump acted as the legislature and the executive? The 400+ Reps and 100 Senators have no culpability?

C'mon dude. Did Trump fuck your girlfriend or something?

The Republican Congress has loved spending other people's money, too.

They have DOUBLED the federal deficit since getting their hands back on the purse strings.

Republicans loooooooooooooove spending and spending and spending and spending.

They have twice proven they love spending more than the Democrats. Both times they have controlled all the branches of government, they massively increased spending.

And yet...somehow...the tards guzzle down the piss that the Republican party is the party of fiscal responsibility!

Is that like the biggest long con you have ever heard...or what? :lol:

{\displaystyle Y=C+S+T,}

Really?

Food has gone up at the grocery store.

Forum List

Back