WSJ: US Trade deficit climbs 10%

Protective tariffs have damaged the American economy ever time the US has adopted them in our 250 year history, especially in the 1920's, leading up to a global trade war that caused the Great Depression. Under Trump, whose grasp on history does not reach further back that the last TV commercial he watched while tuned in to Fox News, they are doing it again. Americans are paying an additional $70 billion in tariffs, there are no jobs returning from overseas, the auto companies are still closing down US plants, and your Fruit of the Loom is still imported from the Philippines.

Yet another moron who can’t explain how and why the EU has been using tariffs for decades, and their economy is doing just fine.

Notice all the other dolts have tucked tail and ran.

Ok, so you are just fine with Trump's tariffs increasing our trade deficit 12% per year, and costing Americans $69 billion per year. In the meantime, I have a terrific investment opportunity for you. I am thinking of manufacturing cotton underwear in South Carolina. I figure that I can make it profitable at around $65 per pair of men's briefs. Send me a PM, and I can give you all the details!

Let us know when you get tired of winning.

The “trade deficit” doesn’t mean a damned thing. All it means is we buy more shit than anyone else on the planet because we are wealthy.

Outside of the wall the trade deficit was the top issue that Trump ran on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can't stand how fucking stupid Trumpettes are.

We have to get rid of Trump so we no longer have to listed to these fools make asses out of themselves every fucking day with their pretend knowledge on economic.

Their entire economic existence & checking to see if their SS is in their bank yet so they can make a liquor store run & buy some lottery cards.

Protective tariffs have damaged the American economy ever time the US has adopted them in our 250 year history, especially in the 1920's, leading up to a global trade war that caused the Great Depression. Under Trump, whose grasp on history does not reach further back that the last TV commercial he watched while tuned in to Fox News, they are doing it again. Americans are paying an additional $70 billion in tariffs, there are no jobs returning from overseas, the auto companies are still closing down US plants, and your Fruit of the Loom is still imported from the Philippines.

Yet another moron who can’t explain how and why the EU has been using tariffs for decades, and their economy is doing just fine.

Notice all the other dolts have tucked tail and ran.

Ok, so you are just fine with Trump's tariffs increasing our trade deficit 12% per year, and costing Americans $69 billion per year. In the meantime, I have a terrific investment opportunity for you. I am thinking of manufacturing cotton underwear in South Carolina. I figure that I can make it profitable at around $65 per pair of men's briefs. Send me a PM, and I can give you all the details!

Let us know when you get tired of winning.

The “trade deficit” doesn’t mean a damned thing. All it means is we buy more shit than anyone else on the planet because we are wealthy.

...and, yet, Trump has started a trade war that is costing Americans $70 billion per year in tariffs, to get rid of the trade deficit, which has skyrocketed instead.

Imagine that......

Forum List

Back