Written up!!

I wish everyone will just stop it with the BS. Does anyone in here remember The Dukes Of Hazard?" Top ten show for how many years? I don't recall anyone EVER saying it was racist because the confederate flag was painted on top of the general lee.
No reason people shouldn't fly the Confederate flag if they want to. Seems to me.

Didn’t read the OP?
They sent him home.
Yea I read it. And I am aware that 99.99% of the time when people call something the “confederate flag” it isn’t actually the Confederate flag, because most people are stupid.

You wouldn't be located in the N.W. would you? Seattle or Portland. Or the whole state of California?

In case it hasn't been said, there is no unlimited free speech in the office as there is no unlimited free speech on USMB. You abide by the rules or your gone.

The left had a fit when a businessman owned a bakery refused to bake a cake for a gay couple because of his Christian views. His right to Freedom of Religion. So, this is another hypocritical point coming from the left. Don't you think? Let's see what happens with you morons when a conservative employer fires someone for wearing a biden shirt. It's going to happen because you've opened that door.
Lol, ya got freedom of speech on your time not on company time dumb ass. Ya you can swear like a sailor but the company has a right to fire you for it. Your dumb fucking ass think you can go tell clients off or offend clientele and keep your job. Go fucking do it then ass wipe.

Forum List

Back