Wow! This Guy Gets It!!!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY

It isn't enogh that no Democrat voter, and specifically those of the Jewish persuasion, can answer this most signigicant question:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

More significant, what will Iran do with said nuclear arms, vis a vis Israel?

You know.

"Op-Ed: It’s Time For Democrat Jews To Awaken From Their Political Slumber

By Alan Bergstein

BOCA RATON, FL – This letter goes to those of you who are still strongly affiliated with and support the Democrat Party. I was once there. Until I matured to read news sources other than the NYT and used the internet to truly open my eyes, I was on your side of the fence. But the dreadful, dangerous to this day, “Oslo Accords” of 1993, spawned by President Clinton, whereby he lauded Yasser Arafat as a man of peace, alarmed me to the point of re-thinking my party loyalties. More investigation proved the party was never a friend to the Jews. FDR and Harry Truman were open Jew haters.

Then you have President Jimmy Carter, whose book, “Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,” painted him as a passionate (to this day) Jew hater. He spawned the Iran of the Mullahs who continue their threats to destroy Israel on a daily basis. Throw in for good measure, Barack Obama, for whom 75%+ of Jews supported on his two presidency wins. And there has not been one Jew, to this day, who has granted me an answer to my question: “When you voted for Obama, weren’t you aware of his 20+ years as a loyal, devoted member of Rev. Wright’s fervently, Jew hating church? He referred to Wright as his uncle. Wright officiated at the Obama wedding wedding and baptized his daughters. Wright was on his Election Committee. So how could you have voted for him knowing this?” Zilch answers. Normal.

It isn't enogh that no Democrat voter, and specifically those of the Jewish persuasion, can answer this most signigicant question:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

You know.

By Alan Bergstein

BOCA RATON, FL – This letter goes to those of you who are still strongly affiliated with and support the Democrat Party. I was once there. Until I matured to read news sources other than the NYT and used the internet to truly open my eyes, I was on your side of the fence. But the dreadful, dangerous to this day, “Oslo Accords” of 1993, spawned by President Clinton, whereby he lauded Yasser Arafat as a man of peace, alarmed me to the point of re-thinking my party loyalties. More investigation proved the party was never a friend to the Jews. FDR and Harry Truman were open Jew haters.

Then you have President Jimmy Carter, whose book,“Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,” painted him as a passionate (to this day) Jew hater. He spawned the Iran of the Mullahs who continue their threats to destroy Israel on a daily basis. Throw in for good measure, Barack Obama, for whom 75%+ of Jews supported on his two presidency wins. And there has not been one Jew, to this day, who has granted me an answer to my question: “When you voted for Obama, weren’t you aware of his 20+ years as a loyal, devoted member of Rev. Wright’s fervently, Jew hating church? He referred to Wright as his uncle. Wright officiated at the Obama wedding wedding and baptized his daughters. Wright was on his Election Committee. So how could you have voted for him knowing this?” Zilch answers. Normal.

I never could figure out why the jews vote dem.
It's totally against their own interests.

You know.

By Alan Bergstein

Then you have President Jimmy Carter, whose book,“Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid,” painted him as a passionate (to this day) Jew hater. He spawned the Iran of the Mullahs who continue their threats to destroy Israel on a daily basis. Throw in for good measure, Barack Obama, for whom 75%+ of Jews supported on his two presidency wins. And there has not been one Jew, to this day, who has granted me an answer to my question: “When you voted for Obama, weren’t you aware of his 20+ years as a loyal, devoted member of Rev. Wright’s fervently, Jew hating church? He referred to Wright as his uncle. Wright officiated at the Obama wedding wedding and baptized his daughters. Wright was on his Election Committee. So how could you have voted for him knowing this?” Zilch answers. Normal.

Since you’re not Jewish, you should probably mind your own business.

white supremacists are bad for Jews. Period

or did you miss the part where Donald was I’m with people saying “Jews will not replace us”?

or did you miss the part where Donald was I’m with people saying “Jews will not replace us”?
JeopardyFanFiction.jpg

Dems are anti semitic you twit. omar and the rest of the squad are openly anti Jewish, yet you gleefully present your ass for them to kick.

What does that make you?

First of all, in all of my posts, I have never stated my religion.

Second, you are simply too dumb to be part of this discussion.

Washington Post Whitewashes British Labour Party's Anti-Semitism
"Rashida Tlaib Headlined Anti-Semitic Hate Fest
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) was the keynote speaker at a conference hosted by a Muslim organization that traffics in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and that counts among its supporters many who seek Israel's destruction.

Tlaib headlined the American Muslims for Palestine's (AMP) 2020 election conference late last month in Chicago. The freshman lawmaker, known for her routine criticism of Israel and its supporters, shared the stage with a who's who of leading anti-Semitic conspiracy theorists, including Bernie Sanders surrogate Linda Sarsour."
Rashida Tlaib Headlines Anti-Semitic Hate Fest

At least she knew which party to join.
"Truth Bomb: Former Democratic Politician Says Anti-Semitism in NY Comes From the Left

...Dov Hikind, a former New York State Assemblyman and founder of Americans Against Antisemitism. Hikind, a Democrat, told Fox News that antisemitism is coming from the left and said that he is tired of both Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo and Democratic Mayor Mike de Blasio doing absolutely nothing to protect Jews living in New York.

"When you have the Farrakhans of the world," Hikind began, "when you have members of the United States Congress -- Tlaib, Omar, AOC -- when you have them indulging in hate speech themselves and to get away with it. You know, there's a new standard, one is for antisemitism and one is for other types of hate. Unfortunately, people within my party -- I'm a Democrat -- within the Democratic Party there's a double standard. The hate, the antisemitism that emanates from within the left, you don't hear anything. You hear very little. Anything that comes from the other side, it's all -- I mean, even the mayor of the city of New York, has continued to call the hate, 'coming from the right.' All the hate in New York is coming from the left."
Truth Bomb: Former Democratic Politician Says Anti-Semitism in NY Comes From the Left
Right from the Democrat Party house organ, the NYTimes:

"...the New York Times opinion page, policed closely by the paper's readers and employees for evidence of bigotry, published an op-ed that approvingly cites the black anti-Semitism explained away in a 50-year-old essay by the writer James Baldwin.

... James Baldwin’s 1967 essay, also published in the Times, titled "Negroes Are Anti-Semitic Because They're Anti-White." In that essay, Baldwin writes, "It is bitter to watch the Jewish storekeeper locking up his store for the night, and going home."

...the justifiable resentments remain the same."

The argument: The resentment of Jews was justifiable then and the sordid legacy persists. "In the American context," Baldwin wrote, "the most ironical thing about Negro anti-Semitism is that the Negro is really condemning the Jew for having become an American white man—for having become, in effect, a Christian. The Jew profits from his status in America, and he must expect Negroes to distrust him for it. The Jew does not realize that the credential he offers, the fact that he has been despised and slaughtered, does not increase the Negro's understanding. It increases the Negro's rage."

The Oldest Hatred Rears Its Head

It’s been more than two days now since the New York Times opinion page published an op-ed that approvingly cites the black anti-Semitism.

freebeacon.com
And during the Democrat inspired and supported riots and mayhem, they never forget to include that ol' anti-Semitism:

"Demonstrators in DC chant ‘Israel, we know you, you murder children, too’

The Republican Jewish Coalition in response said in a statement: “We are horrified by this vicious hatemongering by Black Lives Matter protesters. The Black Lives Matter charter is filled with anti-Israel and antisemitic lies. It is deeply disturbing, but not surprising, to hear those sentiments chanted in the streets of Washington, DC.”

The statement called on former Vice President Joe Biden, “as the standard bearer of the Democrat Party, to condemn these anti-Semitic chants by BLM protesters.”

Demonstrators in DC chant 'Israel, we know you, you murder children, too' - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The event was billed as supporting the Day of Rage called by the Palestinian Authority and others to protest Israel’s annexation plans.

www.jta.org

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1278457182657413120

"Pelosi endorses jihad Jew-hating Rep. Omar for re-election
....Pelosi could have endorsed Omar’s much more moderate primary opponent Antone Melton-Meaux. She won’t do that. To Speaker Pelosi Jewish lives don’t matter. They never have. That is because no matter how badly the Democrat Party betray’s their Jewish voters, Speaker Pelosi could always count on them for their votes and obscene amounts of money. Shame on any Jewish American who supports the Democrat Party. #EXODUS! "

Pelosi endorses jihad Jew-hating Rep. Omar for re-election - Geller Report News

Party of hate.

gellerreport.com
"Poll: Who views Israel as an ally - and who sees it as an enemy?
66% of Trump voters view Israel as America's ally - compared to just 24% of Biden voters, new poll finds.

Broken down by ideology and political alignment, 58% of Republicans and 58% of self-described conservatives said Israel is an ally, compared to 23% of self-described liberals (and the same percentage of Democrats) and 32% of moderates (and the same percentage of independents).

Nearly two-thirds (66%) of respondents who said they plan to vote for President Trump this November said Israel is an ally of the US, compared to just 24% of people who plan to vote for Joe Biden."

Poll: Who views Israel as an ally - and who sees it as an enemy? - US & Canada

"162 House Dems Vote Against Measure to Combat Anti-Semitism

More than 160 House Democrats voted on Wednesday against a measure to combat anti-Semitism.

Republicans offered the anti-Semitism measure as an amendment to a piece of Democrat-backed legislation promoting greater inclusivity in federal programs. The bill, dubbed the Equity and Inclusion Enforcement Act, would permit the filing of private civil suits for violations of federal regulations that "prohibit discrimination on the ground of race, color, or national origin in programs or activities receiving federal financial assistance." The Republican amendment, which passed by a vote of 265 to 164, with 162 Democrats in opposition, mandates that anti-Semitism also be considered as discrimination.

The Republican effort to include anti-Semitism in federal definitions of discrimination follows similar moves by the White House to consider discrimination against Jewish people illegal under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, which affords protection to minorities and other groups. House Democrats have been divided in recent years on issues of anti-Semitism and anti-Israel advocacy in the United States. The latest vote highlights a deep divide between Democrats and Republicans on the issue, which is playing out against the backdrop of rising anti-Semitism across the globe."

162 House Dems Vote Against Measure to Combat Anti-Semitism

More than 160 House Democrats voted on Wednesday against a measure to combat anti-Semitism.

I bet you can't answer this question:

It isn't enogh that no Democrat voter, and specifically those of the Jewish persuasion, can answer this most signigicant question:​

More significant, what will Iran do with said nuclear arms, vis a vis Israel?​

It's the cornerstone of Democrat foreign policy.

"white supremacists are bad for Jews. Period

or did you miss the part where Donald was I’m with people saying “Jews will not replace us”?"

1. There are no white supremacists.

The use of the propaganda term 'white supremacists' identifies you as a slow-witted government school grad.....am I right?

Here is your remedial education:

There are no white supremacists....not a single one is in office....it is simply the propaganda drivel that morons mouth.

Watch me use you to prove it.

White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....
Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

White Supremacy is a Democrat Party talking point, and nothing more.
Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

You know.

By Alan Bergstein

And...the bot goes straight to Jews. You know sweetie, you should just stick with your DEMOCRATS..BAD!! line. It works for you..which is what this screed is all about. :)

Did she hurt your feelings. I bet she feels real bad about it. So, the left spit out hatred all day long about others, mostly false info. at that. But, if you are not one of them than you are a racist if you point something out about someone else. I get it. No i don't.

"white supremacists are bad for Jews. Period

or did you miss the part where Donald was I’m with people saying “Jews will not replace us”?"

2. The Charlottville lie was exposed numerous times:

Ramming your lies back down your throat is just toooooooooo easy:

That Charlottesville 'fake news'.....

Watch: Joe Biden Confronted on Charlottesville 'Fine People' Hoax

"One of the greatest examples of Fake News is the lie that on Charlottesville, the President said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite:

"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.

News anchors and pundits have repeated lies about Donald Trump and race so often that some of these narratives seem true, even to Americans who embrace the fruits of the president’s policies. The most pernicious and pervasive of these lies is the “Charlottesville Hoax,” the fake-news fabrication that he described the neo-Nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Va., in August 2017 as “fine people.”

Another quote from President Trump's Charlottesville press conference:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Despite the clear evidence of Trump’s statements regarding Charlottesville, major media figures insist on spreading the calumny that Trump called neo-Nazis “fine people.” The only explanation for such a repeated falsehood is abject laziness or willful deception. Either way, the duplicity on this topic perhaps encapsulates the depressingly low trust most Americans place in major media, with 77 percentstatingin a Monmouth University 2018 poll that traditional TV and newspapers report fake news. In addition, such lies as the Charlottesville Hoax needlessly further divide our already-polarized society.

Read More:Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Here's the complete transcript of President Trump’s remarks on Charlottesville:

Read the complete transcript of President Trump's remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville

Forum List

Back