Wow! This Guy Gets It!!!

"And now you have, right in front of your eyes, Democrat lawmakers, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Corrie Bush, Ayannah Pressley, Bernie Sanders, AOC, Jamaal Bowman, Hank Johnson and Andre Carson, all of whom openly despise Jews and Israel.

Johnson called us “termites.”

The female members of the group known as, “The Squad,” have enormous clout. If you have time, search for the “buried” 2005 picture of the Black Congressional Caucus with Louis Farrakhan standing right next to Barack Obama. It’s there. What conclusions do you come up with?"

"Sanders: I Would ‘Absolutely’ Consider Cutting Aid to Israel
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said that he would "absolutely" consider cutting aid to Israel during a Friday interview with left-wing podcast Pod Save America."
Sanders: I Would 'Absolutely' Consider Cutting Aid to Israel

As I have always said, any Jewish person who votes Democrat is actually a Marxist rather than a Jew…..or hasn’t thought the issue through.

Ilhan Omar has made this clear.

As has Bernie Sanders.
They may call themselves Jews, but they are Democrat Militant Secularists/Marxists.
Here is the Democrat Party's bullhorn defending anti-Semitism.

"Washington Post Whitewashes British Labour Party’s Anti-Semitism
The Washington Post is under fire for saying Britain's Labour Party is unfairly criticized as anti-Semitic, despite numerous examples of the party and its leaders demonizing Jews and denying the Holocaust."
Washington Post Whitewashes British Labour Party's Anti-Semitism

Make no mistake: the anti-Semitism of the Left is worldwide.....the Democrat Party is just the local branch.

"Amnesty Has Officially Joined the War against Jewish Sovereignty

For many years, we were told by our friends on the Left and around the world that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs was about borders, settlements, Jerusalem or 'refugees'.

This never made logical sense to anyone with a knowledge of history, because we all knew that the conflict has raged for over a century, long before a single Israeli set foot over the hallowed 'Green Line', or even before the State of Israel was established.

The conflict originated on one single premise, the rejection of Jewish sovereignty in its indigenous and ancestral homeland. That was true then as it is now, one only had to witness the rebuffing of all the many overly-generous offers of peace to the Palestinian Arabs detailing concessions on all those issues which ostensibly we were told the conflict is truly about.

The major problem for our friends on the Left and in the international community was the Palestinians themselves spoke quite openly about their aims, the end of the State of Israel as the national homeland of the Jewish People.

...some major and formerly credible human rights organizations have voluntarily been enlisted in the conflict against Jewish self-determination.

After maligning and libeling Israel in its recent report as an "Apartheid" state, Amnesty International USA Executive Director Paul O'Brien revealed the true intentions of his organization when he said that Israel "shouldn't exist as a Jewish state."

Make no mistake: the anti-Semitism of the Left is worldwide.....the Democrat Party is just the local branch.

"Amnesty Has Officially Joined the War against Jewish Sovereignty

For many years, we were told by our friends on the Left and around the world that the conflict between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs was about borders, settlements, Jerusalem or 'refugees'.

This never made logical sense to anyone with a knowledge of history, because we all knew that the conflict has raged for over a century, long before a single Israeli set foot over the hallowed 'Green Line', or even before the State of Israel was established.

The conflict originated on one single premise, the rejection of Jewish sovereignty in its indigenous and ancestral homeland. That was true then as it is now, one only had to witness the rebuffing of all the many overly-generous offers of peace to the Palestinian Arabs detailing concessions on all those issues which ostensibly we were told the conflict is truly about.

The major problem for our friends on the Left and in the international community was the Palestinians themselves spoke quite openly about their aims, the end of the State of Israel as the national homeland of the Jewish People.

...some major and formerly credible human rights organizations have voluntarily been enlisted in the conflict against Jewish self-determination.

After maligning and libeling Israel in its recent report as an "Apartheid" state, Amnesty International USA Executive Director Paul O'Brien revealed the true intentions of his organization when he said that Israel "shouldn't exist as a Jewish state."
Nazis aren't dead. They just changed their uniform.

The majority of Jews in both the U.S. and Europe have always championed far leftists and communists.
Like it's in their DNA or something? .... :dunno:
Hey PoliticalChic, you complain about Democrats being anti-semitic yet you are the one supported by the anti-semites on USMB. What does that tell you?

You can tell alot about a person by the company they keep.

The conflict originated on one single premise, the rejection of Jewish sovereignty in its indigenous and ancestral homeland.
I think there is plenty of blame to go around but rewriting history is your specialty I know.

Certainly Jews lived in ancient Israel, once they took it from the Canaanites (so the Bible says). They lived through periodic expulsions until they were exiled by Babylonia. A few hundred years later they returned only to be exiled by the Romans. How long did Jews live in their indigenous and ancestral homeland?

Later the land was conquered from Rome by the Arabs who live there today. How long have Arabs lived in the area?

I think there is plenty of blame to go around but rewriting history is your specialty I know.

Certainly Jews lived in ancient Israel, once they took it from the Canaanites (so the Bible says). They lived through periodic expulsions until they were exiled by Babylonia. A few hundred years later they returned only to be exiled by the Romans. How long did Jews live in their indigenous and ancestral homeland?

Later the land was conquered from Rome by the Arabs who live there today. How long have Arabs lived in the area?
How long have you lived in your home? Shouldn't you give it to one of the Native American tribes in your area?

Or is that different? Somehow?

Since you’re not Jewish, you should probably mind your own business.

white supremacists are bad for Jews. Period

or did you miss the part where Donald was I’m with people saying “Jews will not replace us”?
And you're stupid enough to actually believe that more than a fraction of a percent of Conservatives are White supremacists.

How long have you lived in your home? Shouldn't you give it to one of the Native American tribes in your area?

Or is that different? Somehow?
It is why I don't consider the US my indigenous and ancestral homeland. Maybe in a thousand years it will be.

The first entry in my family Bible records a birth in Massachusetts in 1785. The US is my indigenous and ancestral homeland.

I am not a hyphenated American.
So you agree you have no exclusive rights to this country. Since most of were born here we're all equals and you have no more right to be here than anyone else who was born here.

Is Northam an anti-Semite?
Can't find any evidence he is. He's the guy in blackface, not the guy in the Klan hood.

sub-buzz-19446-1549058556-1.png

So you agree you have no exclusive rights to this country. Since most of were born here we're all equals and you have no more right to be here than anyone else who was born here.
I've never claimed to have exclusive rights to this country. So, yay on your strawman, but it's just not very impressive.

Meanwhile, if this is a roundabout way to claim that Israel is an apartheid state, that's asinine.

Or are you just trying to get away without giving up your house?

Hey PoliticalChic, you complain about Democrats being anti-semitic yet you are the one supported by the anti-semites on USMB. What does that tell you?

You can tell alot about a person by the company they keep.

A major difference between my side and yours, we're allowed to think and question.

I support any who, when, they speak truth.

As stated by the first Republican President:
"Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong." Abraham Lincoln, Speech at Peoria, Illinois (October 16, 1854),

Forum List

Back