Wow! This Guy Gets It!!!

Just an FYI, Jews have other issues besides Israel.
Name one "issue" that would cause a Jew to vote Democrat.

Do Jews like large government with unlimited power, like Nazi Germany?

Do Jews like high taxes?

Do Jews like a party that fights for Palestine and muslims over them?

Do Jews like high unemployment?

Do Jews like high energy costs?

Name a single issue where it would make sense for someone of the Jewish faith to vote Democrat.

Name one "issue" that would cause a Jew to vote Democrat.

Do Jews like large government with unlimited power, like Nazi Germany?

Do Jews like high taxes?

Do Jews like a party that fights for Palestine and muslims over them?

Do Jews like high unemployment?

Do Jews like high energy costs?

Name a single issue where it would make sense for someone of the Jewish faith to vote Democrat.
Social justice. Jews were always big in the Civil Rights movement, they know what it is to be an oppressed minority.

Social justice. Jews were always big in the Civil Rights movement, they know what it is to be an oppressed minority.
But Democrats are the big government doing the oppressing!! I, as an average citizen, have absolutely no power to oppress a Jew.

I cannot shut down a synagogue. I cannot put them on a train against their will. Nothing.

But Democrats are the big government doing the oppressing!! I, as an average citizen, have absolutely no power to oppress a Jew.

I cannot shut down a synagogue. I cannot put them on a train against their will. Nothing.
Jews in this country don't really feel oppressed, they feel for those who are. Ideology is secondary..

I'd ask you to prove your claims that I'm a racist and misogynist, but in searching for proof, you wouldn't find any -- and that would cause some extremely unwelcome self-reflection. Can't have that, can you?
1648350651426.png

In another thread, I stated that Democrats hate Jews and Israel, and want Iran to have nukes to destroy the Jewish nation.

Here is one of those morons who vote Democrat.....inadvertently admitting it: he says Iran doesn't have nukes because if they did........

What a moron Democrat voters are.

You just admitted what I've said about the reason Democrats insist on guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran:

"Actually the easier proof of your own delusions is that you claim if Iran got a nuclear weapon, the first thing they would do is use it against Israel."

So you admit that Democrats want to see Israel vaporized.

No Democrat supporter has been able to answer this question:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Forum List

Back