Would you vote for Biden knowing he plans to expand the Supreme Court’s size?

Are there any members of the left here in this forum who AREN'T traitors to this country by wanting to implement their authoritarian single party rule?

Anybody? Anybody? Ferris?

It is funny listening to you right wing, cocksuckers tell us who are Americans and who is not.
I will take that as a no. There isn't a single leftist here who isn't a piece of fascist excrement.

Thanks for the confirmation.

That coming from a right wing, Trump Humper POS.

Are there any members of the left here in this forum who AREN'T traitors to this country by wanting to implement their authoritarian single party rule?

It is funny listening to you right wing, cocksuckers tell us who are Americans and who is not.

A page right out of your playbook.

How does it feel ?

How does it feel? Black folks don't run around saying who is American and who is not, that is what right wing racist like yourself do.

How does it feel ?

How does it feel? Black folks don't run around saying who is American and who is not, that is what right wing racist like yourself do.

Really ?

All those morons running around yelling and screaming while wearing BLM tee-shirts don't America is about ?

Those who riot every time someone gets waxed by the cops don't use the words "America is racist" ?

I guess you must live in an alternative universe.

Biden hasn't said whether he would or wouldn't. Stop making shit up. You'll get what ya get and ya won't pitch a fit. Sound good?

Right he said the voters don't deserve to know where he stands on packing the court...

How does it feel ?

Really ?

All those morons running around yelling and screaming while wearing BLM tee-shirts don't America is about ?

Those who riot every time someone gets waxed by the cops don't use the words "America is racist" ?

How is it that BLM is anti American, but the Klan, Neo Nazi, armed militias, etc. are Patriots.

Yes, we know you don't care about America.
You don’t know jack about me.

The truth of the matter is that all your authoritarian, hyperpartisan posts say a lot about you.
You still don’t know me because you have a closed mind and lack the ability to listen.

The truth of the matter is that all your authoritarian, hyperpartisan posts say a lot about you.
You still don’t know me because you have a closed mind and lack the ability to listen.
How cute that an ultraconformist hyperpartisan is accusing the non partisans of having a closed mind.

I will take that as a no. There isn't a single leftist here who isn't a piece of fascist excrement.

I am an independent and did not vote for Trump.

How cute that an ultraconformist hyperpartisan is accusing the non partisans of having a closed mind.
Like I said..,

I just don't give a shit, at my age I doubt very much either or is going to affect me.

Yeah, I mean, who gives a shit about the world your grandkids will have to live in long after you're dust.

Typical Boomer attitude.

Unlike that poster, I do care, and actually realize how lucky I am to have been born in the United States of America, and live under its miracle called the Constitution of the United States of America, a rule of law which our domestic enemies wish to overturn . . . by any means necessary, including packing the court with enough extra Justices to create a majority, who may them impose their personal views of social justice, fairness and reasonableness as the “rule of law’, even though such rulings are not in harmony with the intentions and beliefs under which our Constitution, and its various amendments, were adopted.

JWK

"The public welfare demands that constitutional cases must be decided according to the terms of the Constitution itself, and not according to judges’ views of fairness, reasonableness, or justice." – Justice Hugo L. Black ( U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1886 - 1971) Source: Lecture, Columbia University, 1968

Like I said..,
Yes, you are poorly educated, unintelligent, simple minded and base all your opinions on repeating what you are told.

I am intelligent, well educated and have studied political science.

I the choice right now were between Donald Trump and Jim Webb who ran as a Democrat 4 years ago, I would vote for Webb. If the choice for you were between Trump and Pol Pot running as a democrat, you would vote for Pol Pot.

Sure you didn't.

How does it feel ?

Really ?

How is it that BLM is anti American, but the Klan, Neo Nazi, armed militias, etc. are Patriots.

Show me where I called them patriots.

And this was about how blacks say who is American and not.

The reflexive action of rightwing extremists is to label the opposition "traitors" and "treasonous" and "antiAmerican".

Sure you didn't.
I liked Jim Webb in 2015.

I just don't give a shit, at my age I doubt very much either or is going to affect me.

Yeah, I mean, who gives a shit about the world your grandkids will have to live in long after you're dust.

Typical Boomer attitude.
I'm a boomer and I care deeply what my children inherit. That is why I oppose the actions of authoritarians constantly trying to overturn the results of elections and trying to install one party rule in this country.

Some utterly uneducated leftists call that right wing extremism, but that just goes to show how ignorant they are. We are SUPPOSED to have a system of checks and balances designed to bring us towards the middle and those who are hell bent on removing all these checks and balances are the problem here and not the solution.

One party rule IS un-American. Anybody with an education beyond grade school should know that.

Forum List

Back