Bill Maher....seems smart but then asks what is he getting for his taxes in a democrat party controlled state? Is he really this dumb?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The democrats..........they love high taxes, and they love putting democrats in charge of everything....but make no connection between the democrat party completely controlling the state and the state turning into a shit hole....

California is the wealthiest state in the Union...and they have rolling energy black outs on the hottest days of the year.......they are the wealthiest state in the Union, and they can't get water to the farmers in the state....

The problem.....bill.......is the democrat party......they are corrupt, incompetent and evil......until you embrace that and stop giving them money and support.....you will remain a dumb ass...

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher stated that living in California feels like Italy in the 1970s, where there are high taxes, but “I don’t know what I’m getting for my super high taxes.” Maher also argued that the Democrats who run the state need to cut through the needless bureaucracy that he characterized as “corruption.”

Maher said, “There is an exodus. California businesses are leaving the state in droves. In just 2018 and 19, which were economic boom years, 765 commercial facilities left. 13,000 businesses left between 2009 and 2016. Look, I came out here in 1983, I found paradise. I love California. I do. I don’t want to leave. But I feel like I’m living in Italy in the 70s or something, super high taxes, potholes in the road. I don’t know what I’m getting for my super high taxes. And I do — and this talk of exodus, I tell you, people talk about this a lot now, and people are leaving.”

Maher then discussed the problems with bureaucracy he’s personally had with installing solar panels and stated that the process is “just corruption.”

After House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that the red tape needs to be cut through, Maher stated, “And Democrats do. Democrats do run the state.”

Bill.....you doofus.........it is the democrat party.....they are corrupt, incompetent and evil........they will never run anything well, or even poorly....they turn everything they control, from education, to law enforcement, to healthcare, to forest policy to crap...............you have to stop supporting them....

Blue states have Democrat Politicians who become multi-millionaires after they get into office.
And, you get bad schools, poop on the sidewalks......

New Topics

Forum List

Back