Would you trust a "floating city"?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
1661346685590.png

Apparently these things exist.

Would you TRUST one?

It looks like a Titanic situation to me, regardless of any "iceberg" incident that might occur.

I hate being on the water as it is. There's NO WAY I would ever set foot on one of these......dry docked or otherwise.
Possibly 40+ years ago, when people had some pride in their work and made things to last.....but today, in the age of extreme corporate greed and pretty much all parts being made in China.......I don't think so.

By "trust" I assume you mean feel safe to be on one at sea. I would trust it as much as I would trust driving/riding in a car or flying on an airplane. There are risks/dangers all around us. Choose to hide in a safe place for all your life if you like.

View attachment 686509

Would you TRUST one?

It looks like a Titanic situation to me, regardless of any "iceberg" incident that might occur.

I hate being on the water as it is. There's NO WAY I would ever set foot on one of these......dry docked or otherwise.
Possibly 40+ years ago, when people had some pride in their work and made things to last.....but today, in the age of extreme corporate greed and pretty much all parts being made in China.......I don't think so.
The Aztecs did. Tenochtitlan was constructed in part on floating rafts, while the city center was on an island in the middle of Lake Texcoco, since drained.

View attachment 686509

Would you TRUST one?

Actually we need to build 1000 of these fuckin things, fill them with democrooks and send them across the pacific to North Korea.

During Typhoon Season.

Forum List

Back