Fake/Fraudulent Companies

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I've been approached by Ozomedic Pharmaceuticals for a job.

My research into their company is bringing up empty buildings, buildings with other companies names on them, NO online information about ANY of their corporate staff members they list........AND their website has several flaws in it, as well as some none working links.

Thier associate company Nesher, seems to be legit, but online information claims they closed up and laid employees off a few years ago.

Sketchy things going on:

1. They don't list jobs on their website. I was texted by the "HR Manager" for a job, one which I never applied for, especially since she stated they don't publicize their job openings.

2. The HR Hiring Manager has a distinctive name, which is NOT common, so he was easy to look up. Apparently the ONLY person in the USA with this name........and he's listed as an engineer executive, working for an electric company.

3. None of their other "executives" show up online. Some have Linkedin accounts, but they are blank of any photos or information.

4. All of the UK addresses they have also do not come up with anything valid. Physical addresses look like empty buildings.

5. None of the government offices I've contacted in regards to this type of business, have any records of any such company in this country. Nothing I can find overseas either.

6. Along the lines of my research, this company claimed to be involved with Novartis, which IS a global pharma company. I called them, and they have no knowledge of such a company.

I've submitted a complaint to get information from the FTC on if this place exists or not.

Anybody ever heard of Ozomedic Pharmaceuticals?

Forum List

Back