would you spend $$ for a

Underwood’s investigation alleges “a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

you and I would go to jail for that shit ^^^^^^^^^^^

Underwood’s investigation alleges “a shocking pattern of illegality involving the Trump Foundation — including unlawful coordination with the Trump presidential campaign, repeated and willful self-dealing, and much more.”

Ahhh...the Trump family.

A con artist, manchild father.
A self-centered, whore step-mother.
And a bunch of pathetic children (at least the older ones).

Ahhh...the Trump family.

Wow. What an asshole. Showing how low liberals can go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh...the Trump family.

It's all true.

Sorry you cannot handle the truth.

Have a nice day.

Ahhh...the Trump family.

It's all true.

Have a nice day.

It just shows your ignorance and immaturity. Obama was a traitor, his wife a low life bitch and his kids getting arrested.

Ahhh...the Trump family.

nah, stealing from a charity isn't low - isn't low at all.

:eusa_whistle:

Trump's charity foundation donated $12,000 to a breast cancer charity by way of a charity auction - stupid liberal starts a thread.

Ahhh...the Trump family.

It's all true.

Have a nice day.

t's all true.

How much of it can you prove, and how much is opinion?

Ahhh...the Trump family.

It's all true.

Have a nice day.

It just shows your ignorance and immaturity. Obama was a traitor, his wife a low life bitch and his kids getting arrested.

Ummm...no, it just shows that you do not know what words mean.

Every word I used to describe Trump, his wife and his older children is 100% accurate (look them up in a dictionary)...you just don't like them so you (apparently) cannot handle them.

Let's start with my favorite...Trump's wife is a whore.

'whore
  • n.
    A prostitute.
  • n.
    A person considered sexually promiscuous.
  • n.
    A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain'
whore - definition and meaning

She gained lots of money by compromising her principles (assuming she had any) and marrying Trump clearly just for money.
So...she is - by definition - a whore.

As for Obama? I could care less what he may or may not have done...or his children/wife. Did not much care for him as POTUS either. Though he was miles better then the Manchild in Chief now.

I assume you typed that to try and piss me off as much as my words about Trump and his family obviously pissed you off.
Nope...I despise both major parties...say whatever you want...doesn't matter to me.

Anyway, while you (hopefully) learn what words mean...I will take my leave of you over this (for now).

Have a nice day.

Helmet ?

Donald Trump forced to part ways with Tim Tebow Broncos helmet as part of charity scandal

or the paintings of HIMSELF ?

I guess Trump will be taking his government salary NOW since he cant steal it from his foundation.
You know if you got a fucking job and put money away, you too, could have purchased some expensive items. Welfare just doesnt cut it for expensive stuff...

fat-welfare-slob.jpg

Ahhh...the Trump family.

It's all true.

Have a nice day.

His partner was a Tranny...maybe a prison bitch, but definately a tranny.

Trump's charity foundation donated $12,000 to a breast cancer charity by way of a charity auction - stupid liberal starts a thread.

They love to grasp at straws. Anything to complain about. They’re not happy unless there complaining.

Helmet ?

Donald Trump forced to part ways with Tim Tebow Broncos helmet as part of charity scandal

or the paintings of HIMSELF ?

I guess Trump will be taking his government salary NOW since he cant steal it from his foundation.
You know if you got a fucking job and put money away, you too, could have purchased some expensive items. Welfare just doesnt cut it for expensive stuff...

fat-welfare-slob.jpg

I retired before I was 50 dipshit.

sucks to be you huh.

Wow, another day another who gives a shit thread.
We started at the "Nuh-uh!" phase of the Trump presidency. Denial of all accusations.

Once it turned out almost all of the accusations were true, we then transitioned to the "If he did, it wasn't illegal" phase of the Trump era.

Once it turned out some of that shit was indeed illegal, we transitioned to the "Yeahbut Hillary!" phase.

Now, as an overwhelming number of turds bob to the surface of the ever expanding swamp, we will now enter the "So what?" phase.

So what if Trump committed adultery. So what if he broke federal laws to cover it up. So what if he had ties to Russia and the KGB thug. So what if he outspends Obama. So what if Trump can't open his mouth without lying. So what if Trump is a crook. So what if his administration is overflowing some of the slimiest pieces of shit such as we have not seen in a coon's age.

Forum List

Back