Would You Spend $72 To Hear 'A Unique Perspective On The Past' By Hillary & Bill Clinton?

What kid wouldn’t want Clinton tickets in their stocking?

I'd spend $750 to watch Trump debate Beto O'Rourke for two hours.
REALLY? $750?

YES! $750! It would be like watching a one sided heavyweight fight where Beto is the punching bag.
As entertaining as that might be, I would still not pay to see any politician do anything....except maybe to watch them personally, physically, literally kiss the asses of every constituent they cheated / screwed over in an act of contrition. :p

I'd spend $750 to watch Trump debate Beto O'Rourke for two hours.
REALLY? $750?

YES! $750! It would be like watching a one sided heavyweight fight where Beto is the punching bag.
As entertaining as that might be, I would still not pay to see any politician do anything....except maybe to watch them personally, physically, literally kiss the asses of every constituent they cheated / screwed over in an act of contrition. :p

Watching Trump trounce HRC in debates was must see TV for me. Honestly.

I wouldn't pay 72 cents...….though I would spend $72 for gas to go in the opposite direction

"We all need a little Christmas, and the Clintons are the gifts that keep on giving – this time on the discount retail website Groupon. “An Evening with the Clintons,” their 13 city speaking tour, recently opened to a sea of empty seats prompting them to hawk their tickets on the site.

Tickets to their Los Angeles event were priced as high as $325 on their official site, and sold for $35, $50 and $72 on Groupon. All but the $72 seats have sold out.

Live Nation, which promotes the event, said in a
statement that people can look forward to hearing a “unique perspective on the past, and remarkable insight into where we go from here” from the dynamic duo."

You still have time to get that special someone the best stocking stuffer this Christmas season - just go to the discount retail website Groupon and get you discount tickets for an enjoyable evening with the Clintons while there are still tickets available.

Bill and Hillary Clinton keep trying to rewrite history. But will the show finally close in 2019?

I would pay $72 to never hear Hillary Clinton' voice again.

Forum List

Back