Would You Spend $72 To Hear 'A Unique Perspective On The Past' By Hillary & Bill Clinton?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"We all need a little Christmas, and the Clintons are the gifts that keep on giving – this time on the discount retail website Groupon. “An Evening with the Clintons,” their 13 city speaking tour, recently opened to a sea of empty seats prompting them to hawk their tickets on the site.

Tickets to their Los Angeles event were priced as high as $325 on their official site, and sold for $35, $50 and $72 on Groupon. All but the $72 seats have sold out.

Live Nation, which promotes the event, said in a
statement that people can look forward to hearing a “unique perspective on the past, and remarkable insight into where we go from here” from the dynamic duo."

You still have time to get that special someone the best stocking stuffer this Christmas season - just go to the discount retail website Groupon and get you discount tickets for an enjoyable evening with the Clintons while there are still tickets available.

Bill and Hillary Clinton keep trying to rewrite history. But will the show finally close in 2019?

They have a unique perspective of our history having been involved for over 25 years

Guess no one want to hear what the old has beens have to say.

I wouldn't pay one dollar to hear either one of them.

yea, she gets a lot more attention in here than she does on tour...

They have a unique perspective of our history having been involved for over 25 years

yes, they do

th

Need a big teaser to get me in the door ......like what really happened to Vince Foster or Seth Rich

I think its important for the Clintons to get out on this tour- they are sending a message to their cronies and former cronies that they still know where all the bodies are buried so they better not even think about spilling the beans on Vince Foster, Pizzagate, smuggling drugs at the Mena Airport, Benghazi or TWA Flight 800.

As far as lagging ticket sales, I would hope that Big Labor mans up and buys the tickets to distribute to their staffs. The Clintons did so much for the union goons over their lives, this is the least that Labor can do for them in return

"We all need a little Christmas, and the Clintons are the gifts that keep on giving – this time on the discount retail website Groupon. “An Evening with the Clintons,” their 13 city speaking tour, recently opened to a sea of empty seats prompting them to hawk their tickets on the site.

Tickets to their Los Angeles event were priced as high as $325 on their official site, and sold for $35, $50 and $72 on Groupon. All but the $72 seats have sold out.

Live Nation, which promotes the event, said in a
statement that people can look forward to hearing a “unique perspective on the past, and remarkable insight into where we go from here” from the dynamic duo."

You still have time to get that special someone the best stocking stuffer this Christmas season - just go to the discount retail website Groupon and get you discount tickets for an enjoyable evening with the Clintons while there are still tickets available.

Bill and Hillary Clinton keep trying to rewrite history. But will the show finally close in 2019?

They might have something of value to say. They're multi millionaires and you're just posting right wing dribble you get from rush and hannity.

I think its important for the Clintons to get out on this tour- they are sending a message to their cronies and former cronies that they still know where all the bodies are buried so they better not even think about spilling the beans on Vince Foster, Pizzagate, smuggling drugs at the Mena Airport, Benghazi or TWA Flight 800.

As far as lagging ticket sales, I would hope that Big Labor mans up and buys the tickets to distribute to their staffs. The Clintons did so much for the union goons over their lives, this is the least that Labor can do for them in return
Union 'Bonuses' for their hard-working employees who were forced to fund the Union's political picks for decades - no cash, just discounted Bill/Hillary Tickets...

:lmao:

Need a big teaser to get me in the door ......like what really happened to Vince Foster or Seth Rich

We know what happened to Seth Rich, and we also know that the Clintonistas will never believe it regardless of the evidence. If the Washington DC police were to bring in the gunmen and offer them a deal to drop a dime on Bill and Hillary, it would still be denied by the Clinton cultists.

Tickets to see the Clintons make great Christmas gifts!

Forum List

Back