Would you hire this person?

I once saw a Wal-Mart worker who would be labeled a lucky person to have gotten the job that they were given. They had a very freaky looking appearance. In other words, if you apply to work at a place that is desperate enough for help, I guess that there is only one word for you: congratulations.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if certain workers that I come across have prison records in their possession.

I don't even have to look at the video to say I wouldn't hire them.

I don't care what their experience or education is. I know you're not supposed to judge people but I am judging them by their looks. I know they are weak willed, soft, complains a lot, isn't an actual person and more like just a walking checklist of identities, and so on. That is not someone I'd want working with me or for me.

It depends. I’m not hiring him as a bank teller but my brother is almost always looking for a mate on his boat. If this kid can cut bait and ladle out rotting chum in the middle of summer he will be given a chance.
Indeed. It depends on the industry.

Do you think anyone should be denied employment based on how they look?
Making hiring decision based on poor choices an applicant has made when the business depends on the applicant making intelligent choices is different than making hiring decisions based on immutable attributes.

I think that is fair. I'm not judging based on his appearance... I'm judging his decision making skills.

No different than taking into account the application who comes to the interview well dressed compared to the applicant wearing ripped jeans and a Grateful Dead T-shirt.

Do you think anyone should be denied employment based on how they look?
Surely you can't deny that appearance has a great deal to do with the success of some jobs. Any job that is customer facing can't have people in it that turn people away, so yes, there are some people who should be denied access to some jobs based on how they look. Why do you think even mechanic's garages have girls out front to deal with customers?

Now you're just projecting your prejudices.
Oh absolutely

Show me a man who dresses as a woman and demands to be addressed as “she” and “her” and I make up my mind about them pretty fast

Surely you can't deny that appearance has a great deal to do with the success of some jobs. Any job that is customer facing can't have people in it that turn people away, so yes, there are some people who should be denied access to some jobs based on how they look. Why do you think even mechanic's garages have girls out front to deal with customers?
Since you seem to believe profits are more important than people, I’m sure you’ll have no problem paying higher taxes so the government can provide for them.

Since you seem to believe profits are more important than people, I’m sure you’ll have no problem paying higher taxes so the government can provide for them.
I've tried to tell you, those foil helmets you can order from the last page of your comic books don't really give you mind-reading powers.

Here's a clue for the terminally uninformed, companies don't exist to provide jobs, they exist to provide profits, profits which are then used to create jobs which pay people, and dividends for the widows living off investments her husband made before he died. You know, regular people. Without profits, companies disappear and so do all of their jobs.

When I ran a residential framing company, I'd always hire the paroled felons. They were thankful and worked hard to a man. I'd hire weirdos too. Some were really good workers, some got their walking papers.

I guess you would rather they starve to death.
Your statement is pretty much the opinion of conservatives today. For the most they don't wish them to die but just disappear. However, they don't disappear. Without a job, they end up homeless, addicted to drugs, or commit crimes and thus creates a much bigger problem than if they had been given a job. People that don't have any means of support eventually end up being supported by society in one way or another.

Last edited:
Your statement is pretty much the opinion of conservatives today. For the most they don't wish them to die but just disappear. However, they don't disappear. Without a job, they end up homeless, addicted to drugs, or commit crimes and thus creates a much bigger problem than if they had been given a job. People that don't have any means of support eventually end up being supported by society in one way or another.
You need to get out and meet real people.

Its shocking that our liberal culture has fallen so far

As bonus question, is the first freak on this video a man pretending to be a woman or a female pretending to be male?

Hell to the fuck no. He'd scare the customers.

Or not. It appears to me you're not very in tune with reality.

Forum List

Back