Would you hire this person?

Depends on the job.

I ain't putting him on the front counter anywhere if that's what you're asking.
Gofer on a construction crew, lawncare and landscaping, tree trimming crew, or somesuch... for minimum wage...if he proves himself, move him up the ladder.

It's possible the kid is a good worker.

But the question is, why take the chance when you have others applying that don't give off the "I'm just here for beer and tat money and I'll be gone after the first paycheck"?

I worked electric line right of way clearance and the turn over was so high the rest if the crew didn't bother to learn my name for two months. And that was 25 years ago...doubt if it's gotten better over the years.

Gofer on a construction crew, lawncare and landscaping, tree trimming crew, or somesuch... for minimum wage...if he proves himself, move him up the ladder.

But the question is, why take the chance when you have others applying that don't give off the "I'm just here for beer and tat money and I'll be gone after the first paycheck"?

I worked electric line right of way clearance and the turn over was so high the rest if the crew didn't bother to learn my name for two months. And that was 25 years ago...doubt if it's gotten better over the years.
Same with construction crews.

I personally don’t want anyone to starve to death, but if you make poor life choices you might

Maybe if we stopped lowering our standards with things like hiring quotas, people would start making better choices
So you were ok with black folks not being hired because we were black, just because you start cooning, doesn't stop you from being black.

He asks if it is possible...then says the doctors told him they were testing that...later in the same video President Trump says he is not a doctor and these are things he has been told by his medically trained advisors.

I agree

Having watched the video I think he/she/it’s inner demons will cause problems unless its a job with no other humans around
It ain't even that. The choice of facial decoration means he can't be anywhere where he has to interact with suburban soccer moms or little old ladies.

For all we know the kid could be a genius forklift driver and a whiz-kid accountant.

Forum List

Back